Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,321 members, 7,867,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 06:16 AM

I Am Still In Charge; 20 Quotes From Abubakar Shekau's Audio Messsage - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Am Still In Charge; 20 Quotes From Abubakar Shekau's Audio Messsage (429 Views)

Police In Charge Of SARS Loses Son To Reprisal Killings In Plateau S’ Attacks / Two Women Fight Each Other To Show Who's In Charge In Their Compound. Photos / Update On The Abubakar Usman Whose Eyes Were Removed By Ritualists In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Still In Charge; 20 Quotes From Abubakar Shekau's Audio Messsage by ItzChinnex(m): 3:40pm On Aug 04, 2016
Recall that Shekau who served as deputy leader to the group’s founder, Mohammed Yusuf, and reportedly a father of Abu Musab al-Barnawi, until Yusuf was executed in 2009.

Nigerian authorities believed that Shekau was killed in 2009 during clashes between security forces and Boko Haram until July 2010, when Shekau appeared in a video claiming leadership of the group. He has subsequently been reported dead with regularity, and is thought to use body doubles. In March 2015, Shekau pledged allegiance to ISIL leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.

Here are 20 quotes from the just released audio:

1. That I, Abubakar Shekau is still the leader of all the faithfuls by God’s grace.

2. People should take this message seriously as it will do them a lot of good.

3. Abu Musa Al Barnawee said some Muslims have become disbelieving. But anyone we say is an unbeliever is an unbeliever because we are believers in God.

4. People of the world have no choice but to listen to us as we are taking directives from the Book of God

5. This message is from our leader Abubakar Al Baghdadee Abu Musa Al Barnawee. He says all your beliefs are
false.

6. I am Abu Muhammad Bin Muhammad Shekau.

7. I heard all what was said in Arabic that there is no leader which I want to refute.

8. All that is being said in the radio are things we do not agree or know about.

9. All what has been written about out group are not so.

10. I have to announce here that  I am not dead as I am presently in the land of the infidels.

11. I, Shekau is still much around until God permits something to happens to me.

12. All what they said are words of mouth but no action. We are still here. We are still in charge.

13. We are following what is in the Qur’an and nothing will happen to us.

14. God will continue to support us and assist us even if people call us Kwarijah or Muutazilah (names of extremists and dangerous sects). We don’t care even if they call us.

15. In the Quaran, people called Prophet Muhammad insane. But we don’t care what they us.

16. We are sending out this message to the world to know that we are still much alive and still in charge.

17. We want you people to change the way you think; as there are so many mistakes commuted by you.

18. I am still the leader of the group because I am following Prophet Muhammad and nothing can happen to me.

19. Nobody should follow (obey) creatures (human beings) by disobeying God who created human beings.

20. We are still here, we will still carry out more attacks. Insha Allah.

Abu Musab al-Barnawi, who was a former spokesman for the group, has been named as the new leader for terrorist group Boko Haram by ISIS.

Al-Barnawi’s appointment is coming after the federal government and army recently claimed that Boko Haram were technically defeated.

Among other terrorizing activities, Boko Haram is responsible for the abduction of the more than 200 Chibok schoolgirls in April 2014. The group’s seven-year insurgency has left at least 20,000 people dead, particularly from the north-east.

Source: https://chinnex..com.ng/2016/08/i-am-still-in-charge-20-quotes-from.html?m=1

Lalasticlala, Seun, Mynd44

Re: I Am Still In Charge; 20 Quotes From Abubakar Shekau's Audio Messsage by Brymo: 3:41pm On Aug 04, 2016
If someone puts their hands on you make sure they never put their hands on anybody else again.
Malcolm X
Re: I Am Still In Charge; 20 Quotes From Abubakar Shekau's Audio Messsage by ReInstalled(m): 3:41pm On Aug 04, 2016
ok

(1) (Reply)

Becareful!!! / Air Force Carry Out Exercise Steel Dome At Abuja Airport / Lai Mohammed Stole My Proposal -akin Fadeyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.