Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,098 members, 7,852,721 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:46 AM

Aisha Buhari At US Institute Of Peace (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari At US Institute Of Peace (Photos) (34382 Views)

Aisha Buhari At Oluwatosin Saraki's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) / IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) / Yemi Osinbajo & Yusuf Buhari At IFTAR In Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari At US Institute Of Peace (Photos) by amour4life: 11:34pm On Aug 04, 2016
[quote author=olokeded post=48185061]Wife of the President, Aisha Buhari and her delegates at the US Institute of peace today in DC.

Like seriously you people still believe that Aisha is in DC. Did anyone read the news in the papers, news? Or saw the news about her departure all of a sudden she's in DC mteeeeeeew
Re: Aisha Buhari At US Institute Of Peace (Photos) by Leiman100(m): 1:28am On Aug 05, 2016
handysuzy:
Okay, we have heard.

That doesnt deny the fact that Aisha Buhari rocked a Hermes Gold Bag worth $69,000 (N45m) to the US...And I dont know why the mods have not oushed that topic to the FP for the world to see..
See it here: http://factflyers.com/aisha-buhari-rocks-hermes-gold-bag-worth-65000-n45m-us/
you have a cultivated sickness, check yourself very well

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari At US Institute Of Peace (Photos) by Nobody: 1:38am On Aug 05, 2016
holaralph:

YOU JUST PROVED TO THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD AND YOUR PARENT THAT YOU WASTED ALL THE HARD EARNED MONEY YOUR PARENT SPENT ON YOU................. AFTER SENDING YOU TO SCHOOL YOU ALWAYS GO TO FILM HOUSE TO EDUCATE YOUR MANHOOD.......... THAT MADE YOUR MANHOOD TO HAVE BRAIN MORE THAN YOU................ AS IN EVEN IN THE DARKNESS YOUR MANHOOD CAN STILL SEE VERY CLEARLY TILL IT REACHES ITS DESTINATION
I just joked and you took it so personal. If I report you now...
Re: Aisha Buhari At US Institute Of Peace (Photos) by Ademusiwa1: 4:40am On Aug 05, 2016

Re: Aisha Buhari At US Institute Of Peace (Photos) by Manir9ja: 6:25am On Aug 05, 2016
sekundosekundo:

If her going to the USA is to prove Fayose wrong, her husband should also provide his WAEC result to prove Nigerians wrong.
What has he been using in the 1999,2007 and 2011 general elections? Abi na ur papa results him dey use?
Re: Aisha Buhari At US Institute Of Peace (Photos) by ExInferis(m): 6:32am On Aug 05, 2016
SUCRE007:
Toba sope kole lo

Kole lo kole lo

So fun won pe oshi nlo

Oun lo boba se fe

Utfg8 y 57h

Gy £_%=%7%$

H76t j j b cd4)^_%

Vjui y 5tgh

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari At US Institute Of Peace (Photos) by barcaboi(m): 7:18am On Aug 05, 2016
dejavume:
a low key visitation i see compare to toyin saraki own.
A whole Nigeria 1st lady on a low key visit to US?
what is a lowkey visit....she no pass airport or security?....why not tell tompolo, obanikoro to visit 9ja lowkey and let's see how it goes

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari At US Institute Of Peace (Photos) by damon222: 3:40pm On Aug 09, 2016
olusipimp:

****abi uy think say na ugwu dem de arrange there.....she's our presido wife for christ sake.....get over da election....sore loser
we never talk of better president na this bumbest dunce brain buhari. Rubbish
Re: Aisha Buhari At US Institute Of Peace (Photos) by yungmin: 2:17pm On Aug 17, 2016
Has our amiable Aisha Buhari returned from her historic US trip? I didn't hear of any ceremony welcoming her home...o. Pls someone should give me gist angry grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'As Straight As Bobrisky' - Reno Omokri Mocks Army's Account Of Lekki Shooting / PDP Wins Enugu By Landslide / FG Ends Feeding Of Inmates In 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.