Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,502 members, 7,816,193 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Issue Of Dissapearing Posts On Nairaland - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Issue Of Dissapearing Posts On Nairaland (1625 Views)

How To Make Posts On Your Blogger Blog From Your Blackberry / Blackberry Posts $235m Quarterly Loss / Enhancing Your Nairaland Posts On Mobile. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Issue Of Dissapearing Posts On Nairaland by Orikenny(m): 5:20am On Sep 22, 2009
I recently found out dat most of the posts av made on different threads in the phone sections do not always appear on the thread again after checking back
I believe dis is not happening 2 me alone so i want to know d cause of d problem ,and will also appreciate suggestions on d solution 2 problem(mods assistance will be okay too).thx
Re: Issue Of Dissapearing Posts On Nairaland by aieromon(m): 8:52am On Sep 22, 2009
I've gotten used to it.this bulls.h.i.t started with the introduction of the spam bot software.i've also noticed that the software targets the phone section a lot.we can't even modify our posts here unlike other sections of NL
Word of advice-Do not repost what you did not see else you could get banned.you can view your ''hidden'' posts by clickin your username and click ''show the last posts of this person''.this works most of the time
Re: Issue Of Dissapearing Posts On Nairaland by Dclique(m): 9:00am On Sep 22, 2009
Always follow the rules and regulation and your posts wouldn't be deleted.
Re: Issue Of Dissapearing Posts On Nairaland by puskin: 9:27am On Sep 22, 2009
Avoid the use of "keywordz" dat the spambot targets.
Re: Issue Of Dissapearing Posts On Nairaland by bydot1(m): 9:36am On Sep 22, 2009
wel this has neva happend to me sha
Re: Issue Of Dissapearing Posts On Nairaland by aieromon(m): 10:12am On Sep 22, 2009
@puskin
Am tired of hearin' this ''keywords'' thing.the mods tell you this all the time but they don't say what constitutes such
Re: Issue Of Dissapearing Posts On Nairaland by honsule(m): 12:12pm On Sep 22, 2009
by.dot:

wel this has neva happend to me sha

it happened to me a couple of times cool cool
Re: Issue Of Dissapearing Posts On Nairaland by Orikenny(m): 12:22pm On Sep 22, 2009
I think the mods(honsule,dualcore) should come in at this point to state keywords dat d spam bot' targets so dat we can know how 2 avoid such pitfalls when posting cuz i don't such keywords are written in the rules and regulations of the phone section.
Re: Issue Of Dissapearing Posts On Nairaland by WackyJ1(m): 1:47am On Sep 23, 2009
I thought i was the only one experiencing it. It was so bad that after i finished posting and i reload the page after 3seconds, i would not see my posts again.
I thought the mods were hot on my trail, i didn't know it was this so called 'Sbot' [color=][/color]
Re: Issue Of Dissapearing Posts On Nairaland by Dclique(m): 2:09am On Sep 23, 2009
Yep!
Re: Issue Of Dissapearing Posts On Nairaland by tunnex190: 5:04pm On Sep 23, 2009
I've experienced this times without number.
Re: Issue Of Dissapearing Posts On Nairaland by tunnex190: 5:04pm On Sep 23, 2009
I've experienced this times without number.
Re: Issue Of Dissapearing Posts On Nairaland by Dclique(m): 9:12pm On Sep 23, 2009
We moderators don't really have the authority to delete posts only if we are asked to.
I guess its the spam-bot. I used to quarrell with some mods about this back then,until i was told.
Re: Issue Of Dissapearing Posts On Nairaland by Dclique(m): 9:12pm On Sep 23, 2009
We moderators don't really have the authority to delete posts only if we are asked to.
I guess its the spam-bot. I used to quarrell with some mods about this back then,until i was told.
Re: Issue Of Dissapearing Posts On Nairaland by eunisam: 9:58pm On Sep 23, 2009
me too
Re: Issue Of Dissapearing Posts On Nairaland by Orikenny(m): 2:56am On Oct 04, 2009
Happened 2 me again
Re: Issue Of Dissapearing Posts On Nairaland by hayprof(m): 3:28am On Oct 04, 2009
Orikenny:

I think the mods(honsule,dualcore) should come in at this point to [size=15pt]state keywords dat d spam bot' targets[/size]

Final grin
Re: Issue Of Dissapearing Posts On Nairaland by shilohboy(m): 2:23pm On Oct 04, 2009
this stuff happens to me all the time. I've just gotten used to it. Hope something will be done about it
Re: Issue Of Dissapearing Posts On Nairaland by janga(m): 3:55pm On Oct 04, 2009
I dont tired of dis so-called spam-bot oooo
Re: Issue Of Dissapearing Posts On Nairaland by frebor(m): 4:25pm On Oct 04, 2009
i don tire too oooo, three of ma post got deleted.
Re: Issue Of Dissapearing Posts On Nairaland by Joe50(m): 4:59pm On Oct 04, 2009
I posted twice in the "opera5 threat" that i need help using opera5. The first post vanished. The second day i posted again, within 2 min. It disappeared.
So i gat to get my ass off there.
Re: Issue Of Dissapearing Posts On Nairaland by Dclique(m): 6:04pm On Oct 04, 2009
frebor:

i don tire too oooo, three of ma post got deleted.

Blame MR SPAM-BOT For That.
Re: Issue Of Dissapearing Posts On Nairaland by Draco2: 6:41pm On Oct 04, 2009
Seriously this disappearing posts and spam bot issue shows a lack of respect for nairaland members by the staff of nairaland.
Re: Issue Of Dissapearing Posts On Nairaland by Draco2: 6:42pm On Oct 04, 2009
Seriously this disappearing posts and spam bot issue shows a lack of respect for nairaland members by the staff of nairaland.
Re: Issue Of Dissapearing Posts On Nairaland by frebor(m): 7:11pm On Oct 04, 2009
I really think the phone section mods shld find somefin doin abt tis SPAM BOT palava.
We neva know what its target is gan :-"
Re: Issue Of Dissapearing Posts On Nairaland by frebor(m): 7:12pm On Oct 04, 2009
I really think the phone section mods shld find somefin doin abt tis SPAM BOT palava.
We neva know what its target is gan :-"
Re: Issue Of Dissapearing Posts On Nairaland by honsule(m): 7:16pm On Oct 04, 2009
Draco2:

By the admin.i will soon tender my resignation if mr.spam-bot refused to bent,
Re: Issue Of Dissapearing Posts On Nairaland by donjon: 8:08pm On Oct 04, 2009
E neva happen to me b4! Infact i just multiple posted in d "list of wapsites" thread, and none of the post delete
Re: Issue Of Dissapearing Posts On Nairaland by frebor(m): 8:29pm On Oct 04, 2009
@donjon -The opera threads ar the most affected.
@honsule - tis Spam bot palava neva reach resign level. I bet NLanders still want you around.
Re: Issue Of Dissapearing Posts On Nairaland by Joe50(m): 6:24am On Oct 05, 2009
Genueflect needed help on how to download properly using opera4.2 and i rendered some help yesterday but, within a min. The post deleted.
Re: Issue Of Dissapearing Posts On Nairaland by donjon: 9:27am On Oct 05, 2009
@joe50,
can u send me 4.2 dwnld tips @ jnoz06@yahoo.com
Re: Issue Of Dissapearing Posts On Nairaland by tunnex190: 10:24am On Oct 05, 2009
@donjon, we are talkin abt disappearing posts n you are talkin abt opera here, i go vex,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Glo Mega Deals / About Mtn Mobile Internet Data Bundle / Buy Your Mtn Data Bundle @cheapest Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.