Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,780 members, 7,831,512 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

The Stupidity Of The Ordinary Nigerian. Almost every Nigerian is a coward. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Stupidity Of The Ordinary Nigerian. Almost every Nigerian is a coward. (802 Views)

El-rufai Is Nothing But A Coward And An Alcoholic- Shehu Sani / Subsidy Removal Is Crude And Uncalled For Ordinary Nigerian / Deji Adeyanju Blasts Saraki: You Are A Coward, Buhari Shld Deal Wit U Ruthlessly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Stupidity Of The Ordinary Nigerian. Almost every Nigerian is a coward. by Speeddial(m): 5:11pm On Aug 04, 2016
I have not seen any country in the world that have its citizens behave the way Nigerians do. Nigerians are very optimistic that change will suddenly come from some where some day. They never plan for it, they just sit down and help the leaders loot the country.

A typical example of where its done is here on Nairaland. On a daily base we come here to criticise each other. Cause unnecessary fight between our selves, clap and support a defaulting leader because he is from your tribe. The earlier we create our own assembly here and begin to utilise the forum to air our views and thoughts on how to reach the government, and help her or probably bring her to correction, or help suggest to it a way forward the better for us.

If we think that Nigeria will be good one day just like that, I must say you are sleeping on a moving bicycle, hell no. We are all humans, the only thing that can stop an individual whom you voted into power from looting you is if he or she has the fear of God, and if the person really has the knowledge on how to spend the resources he has to his disposal well.

The crowd that come here daily to castigate and fight each other due to difference in tribe is much, if we decide to put heads together to fashion out a solution or carry out a revolution we can go places, the earlier we come to our senses the better for us. Nigeria is ours.

4 Likes

Re: The Stupidity Of The Ordinary Nigerian. Almost every Nigerian is a coward. by checkolatunji: 5:20pm On Aug 04, 2016
The same thing will still happen on thus thread, just watch.

2 Likes

Re: The Stupidity Of The Ordinary Nigerian. Almost every Nigerian is a coward. by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 04, 2016

Re: The Stupidity Of The Ordinary Nigerian. Almost every Nigerian is a coward. by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 04, 2016
Blame yorubba in particular...they are responsible for the mess we are in. Igbo for the most part are fighting to get us out of this mess so our children will have a great future. Yorubba for some imaginary or myopic reason believe that Nigeria will be great again.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Stupidity Of The Ordinary Nigerian. Almost every Nigerian is a coward. by Goroz: 5:55pm On Aug 04, 2016
Clinton9000:
Blame yorubba in particular...they are responsible for the mess we are in. Igbo for the most part are fighting to get us out of this mess so our children will have a great future. Yorubba for some imaginary or myopic reason believe that Nigeria will be great again.

Self-professed jew, is the Yoruba man also responsible for your inability to make love to your wife?

Just as one of the few intelligent igbos here(jonnydon22) said, "the mind can be our greatest ally and our greatest foe, if you convince yourself that you are being chased surely you'll live the rest of your life running from nothing other than your own mind."

5 Likes

Re: The Stupidity Of The Ordinary Nigerian. Almost every Nigerian is a coward. by egift(m): 6:01pm On Aug 04, 2016
And some want good thing spoon-fed to them. Funny they think that hurling insults here and there will improve their lives.

But I will also like clearly state that majority of Nigerians are hardworking, wise and making efforts to improve their live on daily basis. Don't be deceived the few sons or anarchy - They are very few, only loud like empty drums.
Re: The Stupidity Of The Ordinary Nigerian. Almost every Nigerian is a coward. by ogaalfa: 6:04pm On Aug 04, 2016
so you dey fear doG and na me you wan make I come to my senses?
Re: The Stupidity Of The Ordinary Nigerian. Almost every Nigerian is a coward. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 04, 2016
Goroz:
[s]

Self-professed jew, is the Yoruba man also responsible for your inability to make love to your wife?

Just as one of the few intelligent igbos here(jonnydon22) said, "the mind can be our greatest ally and our greatest foe, if you convince yourself that you are being chased surely you'll live the rest of your life running from nothing other than your own min[/s]d."

Ahithophel
Re: The Stupidity Of The Ordinary Nigerian. Almost every Nigerian is a coward. by sleekAfonja: 7:32pm On Aug 04, 2016
Seun is the winner in all this and the unseen hand directing the plot.

2 Likes

Re: The Stupidity Of The Ordinary Nigerian. Almost every Nigerian is a coward. by Speeddial(m): 8:37pm On Aug 04, 2016
sleekAfonja:
Seun is the winner in all this and the unseen hand directing the plot.
You have a point, that's why some thing like this that could help us move forward will never get to the front page, only headlines and materials that will raise uproar, you will see.

1 Like

Re: The Stupidity Of The Ordinary Nigerian. Almost every Nigerian is a coward. by sleekAfonja: 8:54pm On Aug 04, 2016
Speeddial:

You have a point, that's why some thing like this that could help us move forward will never get to the front page, only headlines and materials that will raise uproar, you will see.
It's nothing personal just his business.But his banning voices under laughable guises will push MEN to submit his site and case to the galactics.

Have refrained myself before now and only considering families and businesses of other people tied to this site. Patience might be pushed to run out someday which I can't guarantee.
Re: The Stupidity Of The Ordinary Nigerian. Almost every Nigerian is a coward. by stiyke(m): 8:57pm On Aug 04, 2016
Each tribe prays for misfortune for the other tribe. Thats why the country is in steady reverse. Unless you all stop the behavior below ... [img]http://i./3owyp5l0ZiTyerew48.gif[/img]

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Can't Be Grounded Zero Economically! / Freaking : Feyisetan, Wife Of Mad Dog Gov. Fayose, Kids Ready For U.S. Visit / Shocking Revelations!!! Budget Padding: Hon Jibrin Breaks Silence, Indicts 2 Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.