Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,693 members, 7,813,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

Subsidy Removal Is Crude And Uncalled For Ordinary Nigerian - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Subsidy Removal Is Crude And Uncalled For Ordinary Nigerian (381 Views)

Crude And Oily Injustice Of Monumental Proportions In Abia State / The Stupidity Of The Ordinary Nigerian. Almost every Nigerian is a coward. / No Going Back On Subsidy Removal - FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Subsidy Removal Is Crude And Uncalled For Ordinary Nigerian by MrAJQ(m): 11:01pm On May 11, 2016
PMB! Though we love you and appreciate all your effort to make Nigeria a better Country but Paris is not built in a day your process of changing Nigeria is seriously affecting ordinary Nigerian, the fuel subsidy removal is uncalled for and untimely. Dangote is buying all the Tomato just to produce Nigeria First Tomato paste. Cost of Nigerian Rice is #450 at least 100 tomato for a meal, someone have to think twice or thrice before embarking on an journey. Yet the minimum is till 18K. We ain't Dasuki, Wali, Madueke, Metuh, FFK, Tompolo, Niger Delta Militant, Niger Delta avengers, We aint military official, we ain't public officials, we ain't politicians we are ordinary Nigerian, less I forget we ain't the king thieves SARAKI. We're Corps members, we're jobless Nigerian, we're ordinary students, we're ordinary apprentice. We must go to work, school, PPA and CDS, please think twice. Nigerian are really suffering

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal Is Crude And Uncalled For Ordinary Nigerian by Dahkogrin007(m): 11:03pm On May 11, 2016
We av suffered in d hands of APC

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal Is Crude And Uncalled For Ordinary Nigerian by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 11, 2016
Chai! Even though I luv the character, integrity and determination of PMB (not APC as a party), this fuel price increase doesn't favor the common man at all.

Yes I know there'll be benefits in d long run but is there no other way? Can't it be lesser? Price of things are doubling n tripling yet salaries remain the same (that is if they're paid).

If d value of crude in d int'l market is less than $40/bbl, then that N145 is simply outrageous.

PMB and d #OccupyNigeria gangs need to apologize to GEJ and Nigerians as a whole.

According to PMB, "Who is subsidizing who?" Lol. Easier to talk than lead. Reality has kicked in now

No matter how much d presidency n his cabinet claim to 'feel d pains' of Nigerians, they can never ever have an inkling of what d common man goes through. Maybe some of them should try earn 30-100k per mth.

I didn't c what d Otueke 'hero' did after all d promises upon promises when he removd subsidy...not even half refinery was built. Gud policies on paper but no implementatn. They only succeeded in embezzlin d funds gotten via subsidy removal. With PMB, we hope tins turn differently.

I'll patiently wait till 2019 2 see d eventual outcome of evrytin.

Once again, Mr PMB, u need 2 publish a well written apology 2 GEJ n Nigerians on all media outlets

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Farrakhan Shut Up Mike Wallace Of CNN For Calling Nigeria Corrupt- 2008 (video) / Fuel Price Hike: Reps Ask NLC To Suspend Planned Strike, To Meet Labour Leaders / Do You Want War?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.