Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

A Whole Chapter In The Quran Is Dedicated To Evil Spirits - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / A Whole Chapter In The Quran Is Dedicated To Evil Spirits (1546 Views)

Quran Is The Only Unchangeable And Incorruptible Holy Book / Reasons Why Memorising The Quran Is Good For Your Brain. / Who Is Your Most Favourite Reciter Of The Quran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Whole Chapter In The Quran Is Dedicated To Evil Spirits by truthmans2012: 5:18pm On Aug 04, 2016
Not only did allaah speak in the quran, the evil spirits (jinns, demons), also did. In fact a whole chapter is dedicated to them.

Sura 72 is entitled Jinn (demons), Here is a short
quote:

"1. Say: It has been revealed to me that a company of Jinns
listened [to the Koran] They said, we have really heard a wonderful Recital!
2. It gives guidance to the right, and we have believed therein
we shall not join [in worship] any [gods] with our Lord.
3. And exalted is the majesty of our Lord: He has taken neither
a wife nor a son.
4. There are some foolish ones among us who used to utter
extravagant lies against God.
5. But we do think that no man or spirit should say aught that is untrue against God.
6. True, there were persons among mankind who took shelter with persons among the jinns but they increased them in folly.
7. And they [came to] think as ye thought, that God would not raise up anyone [to judgement].
8. And we pried into the secret of heaven: but we found it filled
with stern guards and flaming fires

These spirit muslims (jinns) claimed they visited heaven but were denied entrance. That implies islam is not good enough for them to enter heaven. If they were denied heaven, why will human muslims be allowed to enter? No wonder all muslims are promised hellfire immediately at death.

allaah says: “I have created the jinn and humankind only for My worship.” (Quran 51:56). If allaah created the jinns for his worship, how come they didn't worship him for more than 1000 years and untill Muhammad came? When and how did allaah lose control over them, afterall the quran says only Iblis disobeyed him?
Re: A Whole Chapter In The Quran Is Dedicated To Evil Spirits by submit: 6:40pm On Aug 04, 2016
Almost... Just Almost. I'v been following your posts recently but you need to change the Quran you are using. It doesn't have the authentic transliteration or maybe you are the one substituting some words in it.

Why not Calm down and read it again.
Re: A Whole Chapter In The Quran Is Dedicated To Evil Spirits by truthmans2012: 7:07pm On Aug 04, 2016
submit:
Almost... Just Almost. I'v been following your posts recently but you need to change the Quran you are using. It doesn't have the authentic transliteration or maybe you are the one substituting some words in it.

What a defence.

Post your own translations and let's see
Re: A Whole Chapter In The Quran Is Dedicated To Evil Spirits by truthmans2012: 8:06pm On Aug 04, 2016
Farmerforlife will soon claim he had answered the questions before. Smh !!!

1 Like

Re: A Whole Chapter In The Quran Is Dedicated To Evil Spirits by truthmans2012: 8:36am On Aug 05, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: A Whole Chapter In The Quran Is Dedicated To Evil Spirits by analice107: 9:40am On Aug 05, 2016
submit:

What are you saying? How many Korans do u have? Pls post your own from an authentic Koran.
Re: A Whole Chapter In The Quran Is Dedicated To Evil Spirits by orisa37: 9:54am On Aug 05, 2016
Happy Reading.
Re: A Whole Chapter In The Quran Is Dedicated To Evil Spirits by truthmans2012: 10:45am On Aug 05, 2016
analice107:

What are you saying? How many Korans do u have? Pls post your own from an authentic Koran.

He is a liar like al-liar (allaah). Lying is encouraged in islam because the religion belongs to Satan. The Bible says Satan is the father of all liars.
From Islamic Law:

Reliance of the Traveler (p. 746 - 8.2) - "
Speaking is a means to achieve objectives. If a praiseworthy aim is attainable through both telling the truth and lying, it is unlawful to accomplish through lying because there is no need for it. When it is possible to achieve such an aim by lying but not by telling the truth, it is permissible to lie if attaining the goal is permissible (N:i.e. when the purpose of lying is to circumvent someone who is preventing one from doing something permissible), and obligatory to lie if the goal is obligatory... it is religiously precautionary in all cases to employ words that give a misleading impression...
Re: A Whole Chapter In The Quran Is Dedicated To Evil Spirits by analice107: 12:14pm On Aug 05, 2016
truthmans2012:

He is a liar like al-liar (allaah). Lying is encouraged in islam because the religion belongs to Satan. The Bible says Satan is the father of all liars.
From Islamic Law:

Reliance of the Traveler (p. 746 - 8.2) - "
Speaking is a means to achieve objectives. If a praiseworthy aim is attainable through both telling the truth and lying, it is unlawful to accomplish through lying because there is no need for it. When it is possible to achieve such an aim by lying but not by telling the truth, it is permissible to lie if attaining the goal is permissible (N:i.e. when the purpose of lying is to circumvent someone who is preventing one from doing something permissible), and obligatory to lie if the goal is obligatory... it is religiously precautionary in all cases to employ words that give a misleading impression...
That's Islam.

1 Like

Re: A Whole Chapter In The Quran Is Dedicated To Evil Spirits by parisbookaddict(f): 1:15pm On Aug 05, 2016
submit:

If truthman misrepresented it or didnt understand the plain english, why dont you as the "knowledgeable" Muslim explain to him

1 Like

Re: A Whole Chapter In The Quran Is Dedicated To Evil Spirits by submit: 2:11pm On Aug 05, 2016
Smh.. Why don't you take this topic to the proper section. Well since you're not even supposed to post there.
Just an insight... Post the whole of dt particular Surah here. Then in the Quran you read, Jinn means Evil spirit, like seriously?

I shouldn't be the one you should be taking your rants on.

Annaias and Sapphira would have been happier if they were muslims cos the Bible dint tell us what they used the money for. It could have been to help a relative, or a needy stranger, who knows, only that they "lied", then were "struck dead". Smh

There's this portion in the new testament where "Apostle" paul was defending himself. At one point, he would say I am a pharisee, at another point he would say I am of d saadherin ( did I get d spelling ryt, no time to check the Bible for chapters n verses cos of a VIP like you) instead of coming out straight that he was a "christain". Infact, there's this occasion, Apostle peter refused to eat with the gentiles cos some jews were present, then "apostle" paul admonish him.
Now which is worse, lying to receive praises from ur Creator or "being sly" to please men. Smh.
But I know your answer already, Hypocrite.

We shouldn't be having this discussion anyway.

Now pertaining to that particular Hadith, as I said earlier, you have to get an authentic transliteration.

But you're almost there. Just almost.
Re: A Whole Chapter In The Quran Is Dedicated To Evil Spirits by truthmans2012: 2:35pm On Aug 05, 2016
submit:
Smh.. Why don't you take this topic to the proper section. Well since you're not even supposed to post there.
Just an insight... Post the whole of dt particular Surah here. Then in the Quran you read, Jinn means Evil spirit, like seriously?

I shouldn't be the one you should be taking your rants on.

Annaias and Sapphira would have been happier if they were muslims cos the Bible dint tell us what they used the money for. It could have been to help a relative, or a needy stranger, who knows, only that they "lied", then were "struck dead". Smh

There's this portion in the new testament where "Apostle" paul was defending himself. At one point, he would say I am a pharisee, at another point he would say I am of d saadherin ( did I get d spelling ryt, no time to check the Bible for chapters n verses cos of a VIP like you) instead of coming out straight that he was a "christain". Infact, there's this occasion, Apostle peter refused to eat with the gentiles cos some jews were present, then "apostle" paul admonish him.
Now which is worse, lying to receive praises from ur Creator or "being sly" to please men. Smh.
But I know your answer already, Hypocrite.

We shouldn't be having this discussion anyway.

Now pertaining to that particular Hadith, as I said earlier, you have to get an authentic transliteration.

But you're almost there. Just almost.

When you cannot refute islamic falsehood you begin to say various irrelevant things. Look at the crap you are saying up there.

Post the whole of the Sura and prove your point nau.

Demons have their words as a part of the quran.
Re: A Whole Chapter In The Quran Is Dedicated To Evil Spirits by submit: 2:41pm On Aug 05, 2016
analice107:
Attention seeker. Now that I'v noticed you, hope you feel all swelled up.
Re: A Whole Chapter In The Quran Is Dedicated To Evil Spirits by submit: 3:00pm On Aug 05, 2016
truthmans2012:

I can't imagine I took my time to take you this serious.

If you can't post the whole of that Surah, then open up a topic (as you usually do) on just "Jinn" and try and request the presence of islamic scholars to help you translate what the Quran really say about them. Another option would be that you buy a Quran that has an Arabic text with corresponding english meaning. You could even borrow from a friend or library. Stop using the "internet", I blv you know what I mean.

My problem with you is that you take things always on the offensive side. No wonder most people ignore your posts. You were actually making sense until late last year on nairaland. Anyways takecare. Try and look deep into your soul, you would see what you need.

2 Likes

Re: A Whole Chapter In The Quran Is Dedicated To Evil Spirits by truthmans2012: 3:14pm On Aug 05, 2016
submit:

I can't imagine I took my time to take you this serious.

If you can't post the whole of that Surah, then open up a topic (as you usually do) on just "Jinn" and try and request the presence of islamic scholars to help you translate what the Quran really say about them. Another option would be that you buy a Quran that has an Arabic text with corresponding english meaning. You could even borrow from a friend or library. Stop using the "internet", I blv you know what I mean.

My problem with you is that you take things always on the offensive side. No wonder most people ignore your posts. You were actually making sense until late last year on nairaland. Anyways takecare. Try and look deep into your soul, you would see what you need.

Funny grin grin Islamic scholars?

That shows you have no idea of what I'm talking about. But you asked me to post the whole sura as if you have a point you want to bring out.
Re: A Whole Chapter In The Quran Is Dedicated To Evil Spirits by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 05, 2016
Where was evil spirit mentioned please undecided

2 Likes

Re: A Whole Chapter In The Quran Is Dedicated To Evil Spirits by truthmans2012: 4:20pm On Aug 05, 2016
crusadistic:
Where was evil spirit mentioned please undecided

Who are jinns?

The fact that the jinns confessed that some of them just became muslims shows they were evil. They are evil even now because they went to heaven and were disallowed.

Since quran says jinns were created to worship allaah, but they never worshiped him untill Muhammad came reciting the quran. Why did it take so long a time before they started doing so?

What does the quran mean by saying only Iblis disobeyed allaah when all jinns refused to worship him?
Re: A Whole Chapter In The Quran Is Dedicated To Evil Spirits by truthmans2012: 8:47pm On Aug 05, 2016
truthmans2012:

Who are jinns?

The fact that the jinns confessed that some of them just became muslims shows they were evil. They are evil even now because they went to heaven and were disallowed.

Since quran says jinns were created to worship allaah, but they never worshiped him untill Muhammad came reciting the quran. Why did it take so long a time before they started doing so?

What does the quran mean by saying only Iblis disobeyed allaah when all jinns refused to worship him?
Re: A Whole Chapter In The Quran Is Dedicated To Evil Spirits by analice107: 8:49pm On Aug 05, 2016
submit:

Attention seeker. Now that I'v noticed you, hope you feel all swelled up.

Ah, who is this one biko?
Am noticing your moniker for the first time. Why will I want you to notice me? Oh wow.
Listen dude, they are guys in this forum I respect, if you were one of them, I wouldn't be surprised. but you? I don't know you. Even for those "super stars" I have never gone out of my way to make them notice me. "Am a lady", they shd come for me.
Did I quote you? I may have done that randomly.
Re: A Whole Chapter In The Quran Is Dedicated To Evil Spirits by submit: 9:49pm On Aug 05, 2016
analice107:

Ah, who is this one biko?
Am noticing your moniker for the first time. Why will I want you to notice me? Oh wow.
Listen dude, the(y)re are guys in this forum I respect, if you were one of them, I wouldn't be surprised. but you? I don't know you. Even for those "super stars" I have never gone out of my way to make them notice me.

you've done, time and time again, just as you're doing now. Infact there was 1 post of yours that said you were using your mb in ds Buhariya just to "help" (seek attention from) a lady who didn't want to be disturb when she politely told you to mind your God and your religion.

analice107:

"Am a lady", they shd come for me.
Did I quote you? I may have done that randomly.

Come to say that you're a literary studies graduate. Am no expert in your field. Infact I'm poor in english. Now:

analice107:

You call this "random". Then you put "may have" in that sentence... You are an attention seeker and the best of liars just the same way you've been accusing the muslims in this forum. Pls don't quote me again. Thank you
Re: A Whole Chapter In The Quran Is Dedicated To Evil Spirits by analice107: 11:45pm On Aug 05, 2016
submit:

you've done, time and time again, just as you're doing now. Infact there was 1 post of yours that said you were using your mb in ds Buhariya just to "help" (seek attention from) a lady who didn't want to be disturb when she politely told you to mind your God and your religion.

Come to say that you're a literary studies graduate. Am no expert in your field. Infact I'm poor in english. Now:

You call this "random". Then you put "may have" in that sentence... You are an attention seeker and the best of liars just the same way you've been accusing the muslims in this forum. Pls don't quote me again. Thank you
Series... Ah, you have been silently following me. Am flattered. But not to worry, now I have noticed you... I'll throw you some bones.
I guess you're a Muslim. Hmmm. Don't be so pained
If you didn't want me to quote you, you wld've remained in the background, but now that you've come out like a rat from hole. No wahala.
Re: A Whole Chapter In The Quran Is Dedicated To Evil Spirits by Antina(f): 12:35am On Aug 24, 2016
Evil spirit ko, Illuminati ni cheesy
Re: A Whole Chapter In The Quran Is Dedicated To Evil Spirits by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 24, 2016
Babaa my husband has been possessed by an evil spirit!!

(1) (Reply)

Jesus prophecies Islam and Muhammad / Muhammed + "People of the Book"(in Koran) / Muslims Converting Empty European Churches Into Mosques / Documentary: Sunnis In Iran (how Sunni Muslims Live In A Shiite Muslim Country?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.