Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,466 members, 7,819,703 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

It Is Now Or Never For Me Dear nairalanders(clarion call for help) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / It Is Now Or Never For Me Dear nairalanders(clarion call for help) (2683 Views)

Woman Who Gave Birth To Twins Dies After, As Husband Solicits For Help. Photos / Re-prioritize: A Clarion Call To Ladies / Re: Clarion Call To Help Intervene In Mrs Akinlana And Her Children’s Lives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

It Is Now Or Never For Me Dear nairalanders(clarion call for help) by humbledbyfaith(m): 5:32pm On Aug 04, 2016
Good evening fellow family landers..
sorry to disturb you all this evening but my predicament supersedes being silent cry

i am creating this thread sequel to this my topic
https://www.nairaland.com/3214341/brother-make-me-cry-dead
my situation is now out of control for me and desperate too as my senior brother left to his wife's village a day before yesterday leaving me,my junior bro,and his wife's nephew in the house...

my fellow familylanders im in a very sad situation right now as my bro has turned deaf ears on my plea to assist me in school...

i now come to you,kind hearted people of nairaland to please come to my aid..

my on hand project is ongoing and i need to sort out myself in my dept b4 i submit my project for approval..

i write today begging kindhearted people here to please have pity on an orphan struggling to graduate so she can take care of her younger brother.
as of now, i need 43,250 to sort myself out of this situation, as at last week i plaited hair giving me 9800 ,and with that amount i have been able to pay my supervisor to look ino my project...

i know times are hard but please help my education..please i beg!...

anyone an verify me, i stay at atu layout,calabar,cross river state, i will be glad to meet anyone for verification..

tehn,jaybee3,dominique,royalroy, please help me..
God i know you wont dissapoint your children...
Re: It Is Now Or Never For Me Dear nairalanders(clarion call for help) by humbledbyfaith(m): 5:33pm On Aug 04, 2016
Re: It Is Now Or Never For Me Dear nairalanders(clarion call for help) by humbledbyfaith(m): 5:35pm On Aug 04, 2016
'(
Re: It Is Now Or Never For Me Dear nairalanders(clarion call for help) by humbledbyfaith(m): 5:37pm On Aug 04, 2016
Re: It Is Now Or Never For Me Dear nairalanders(clarion call for help) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 04, 2016
So when is your national youth service coming up?
Re: It Is Now Or Never For Me Dear nairalanders(clarion call for help) by humbledbyfaith(m): 6:03pm On Aug 04, 2016
Ioannes:
not soon sir..
just need to clear my self of all debts I'm owing the school cry
Re: It Is Now Or Never For Me Dear nairalanders(clarion call for help) by LuvU2: 9:00pm On Aug 04, 2016
Ioannes:
Loannes Sorry for the bother. Pls i plead for your vote of my candidate,Falconey this saturday. You are free to check my signature for details.

I would keep u posted so u dont work urself up when searching for the voting thread.

Awaiting ur reply dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Is Now Or Never For Me Dear nairalanders(clarion call for help) by babyme1(f): 9:33pm On Aug 04, 2016
This is so sad. Been following ur story. cry
Re: It Is Now Or Never For Me Dear nairalanders(clarion call for help) by ahnie: 11:01pm On Aug 04, 2016
embarassed

This z serious.
Its well!
Re: It Is Now Or Never For Me Dear nairalanders(clarion call for help) by greenstar: 11:34pm On Aug 04, 2016
you say you live In calabar?

pm me your phone number, I will drive to your area tomorrow.
I stay in Ikot ansa...

royalroy, ifyalways,dominque,cococandy,aminat508 why is this thread silent?

please do something to help this poor lady in need..
It is well

2 Likes

Re: It Is Now Or Never For Me Dear nairalanders(clarion call for help) by cococandy(f): 11:54pm On Aug 04, 2016
Ioannes:
humbledbyfaith:
not soon sir..
just need to clear my self of all debts I'm owing the school cry
greenstar:
you say you live In calabar?
pm me your phone number, I will drive to your area tomorrow.
I stay in Ikot ansa...
royalroy, ifyalways,dominque,cococandy,aminat508 why is this thread silent?
please do something to help this poor lady in need..
It is well

I don't know if this OP is lying or what. I looked up the name on Facebook and I saw her pictures that she posted yesterday wearing NYSC uniform.

Humbledbyfaith, What's up with that? Pls come clean.

The Facebook profile says hope aganyi like you said your name is and the person studied biochemistry at university of Calabar same as you. The face from the passport photograph you posted is the same face as the pictures in the Facebook photos. There's also something about you being miss something something of bekwarra LGA.
In summary that's your Facebook profile.
I'm 100% sure of that.

So how are you able to go for nysc if you still owe the school and why are lying about it.

I stand to be corrected. Just explain the discrepancies.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: It Is Now Or Never For Me Dear nairalanders(clarion call for help) by Nobody: 12:14am On Aug 05, 2016
cococandy:

I don't know if this OP is lying or what. I looked up the name on Facebook and I saw her pictures that she posted yesterday wearing NYSC uniform.

The Facebook profile says hope aganyi like you said your name is and the person studied biochemistry at university of Calabar same as you. The face from the passport photograph you posted is the same face as the pictures in the Facebook photos. There's also something about you being miss something something of bekwarra LGA.
I'm 100% sure of that.

So how are you able to go for nysc if you still owe the school and why are lying about it.

Thank you. I saw that too. That was why I asked the question I asked. Wanted to post some of those pics of her in nysc uniform but I restrained myself.
Re: It Is Now Or Never For Me Dear nairalanders(clarion call for help) by Nobody: 12:16am On Aug 05, 2016
LuvU2:
Loannes Sorry for the bother. Pls i plead for your vote of my candidate,Falconey this saturday. You are free to check my signature for details.

I would keep u posted so u dont work urself up when searching for the voting thread.

Awaiting ur reply dear

Lol. If only you can prove to me that that is you on your dp grin
Re: It Is Now Or Never For Me Dear nairalanders(clarion call for help) by cococandy(f): 12:26am On Aug 05, 2016
Ioannes:

Thank you. I saw that too. That was why I asked the question I asked. Wanted to post some of those pics of her in nysc uniform but I restrained myself.

Hmm. I hope she's not trying to scam hardworking nairalanders.

If she's lying about NYSC, what else is she lying about? Always having negative things to say about her brother and his wife. Just because the guy got married and can't provide for them as he used to.

I'm not saying she doesn't need money (don't we all anyway) but I doubt she's sincere with all the parts of her story. She might be embellishing some parts to garner sympathy.

4 Likes

Re: It Is Now Or Never For Me Dear nairalanders(clarion call for help) by Nobody: 12:30am On Aug 05, 2016
cococandy:

Well let's hope she comes to shed more light here.

I sent a message to the owner of that FB page asking if she's the one soliciting for help on Nairaland. She's yet to reply though...
Re: It Is Now Or Never For Me Dear nairalanders(clarion call for help) by cococandy(f): 12:45am On Aug 05, 2016
Ioannes:

Well let's hope she comes to shed more light here.

I sent a message to the owner of that FB page asking if she's the one soliciting for help on Nairaland. She's yet to reply though...

The passport photograph OP posted and pictures on the Facebook page are the same face. If she's not the one, how did OP obtain her passport photos?

1 Like

Re: It Is Now Or Never For Me Dear nairalanders(clarion call for help) by Nobody: 5:52am On Aug 05, 2016
cococandy:

The passport photograph OP posted and pictures on the Facebook page are the same face. If she's not the one, how did OP obtain her passport photos?

Probably someone who had access to her documents, maybe from her departmental office in school.

The pictures she posted on her FB page don't look like someone suffering or something.

1 Like

Re: It Is Now Or Never For Me Dear nairalanders(clarion call for help) by humbledbyfaith(m): 6:14am On Aug 05, 2016
cococandy:

I'm 100% sure of that.

Good morning Candy..
I just saw your mentions now...
well I have this to say.
All the stories I've put up are true and I can back them up ma..
Naira landers here had previously asked to help me but I declined..
Although pardon me for not enclosing everything here.
I took a loan (#74,500) from a coursemate(she's married) on February to settle all my debts in school to enable me do clearance, well I've been able to pay 31000 from the money I get from plaiting and other petty stuffs I do...
i practically thought I'll pay her soon, but things are dwindling with me, as my bro is still strongly Stone hearted about my plight..
I have no other option but to turn to Nairaland to seek for help from well meaning Nairalanders..

again, pardon me for not painting a clearer picture..

Re: It Is Now Or Never For Me Dear nairalanders(clarion call for help) by cococandy(f): 6:17am On Aug 05, 2016
Ioannes:

Probably someone who had access to her documents, maybe from her departmental office in school.

The pictures she posted on her FB page don't look like someone suffering or something.

That's what I think too. That Facebook page looks like that of a well groomed girl from the typical working class family who can afford the basic things of life. Not someone suffering like the op clams to be.

This OP is probably a scammer who has been cooking up stories about her imaginary evil brother and his imaginary evil wife who don't want to help her with her school stuff.

This OP claims to be an orphan and is still in school doing project stuff.
But the owner of that Facebook page has served since 2015 and her parents are alive as I could see from the pictures of them she uploaded this January.

Does she want to tell us that it is pure coincidence that she has the same name, same face and is in the same department, in the same school and lives in the same local government as the owner of that Facebook profile?

I don't know why people are like this.

Chillisauce come and see what I'm seeing here.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Now Or Never For Me Dear nairalanders(clarion call for help) by humbledbyfaith(m): 6:18am On Aug 05, 2016
cococandy:

If she's lying about NYSC, what else is she lying about? Always having negative things to say about her brother and his wife. Just because the guy got married and can't provide for them as he used to.

I'm not saying she doesn't need money (don't we all anyway) but I doubt she's sincere with all the parts of her story. She might be embellishing some parts to garner sympathy.
that's where you are breaking me ma..
I'm not desperate enough to come online to paint my elder bro black.God forbid I ever do that. hmm,only God will fight for me ...

1 Like

Re: It Is Now Or Never For Me Dear nairalanders(clarion call for help) by cococandy(f): 6:25am On Aug 05, 2016
Don't call me ma please. If that date of birth you posted there is true, you're older than me. So don't please.

To the matter at hand, are your parents dead or alive? You or the person you're impersonating posted a picture on January 10 of your well, alive and kicking parents. I have a screenshot of all those posts.

And

Dec 2015, you or the person you're impersonating uploaded NYSC pictures of bonfire night. If you did your clearance in February how come you were at camp in 2015?

Are you by this post admitting that your first post on this thread is a lie because your first story and the second one don't overlap at all.

I could poke a million holes in your story starting from the fact that what you posted in your OP is a receipt of already paid stuff. I know a bank printout receipt when I see it. You stylishly took a picture of a corner of it. You think we are kids on this forum?

humbledbyfaith:
Good morning Candy..
I just saw your mentions now...
well I have this to say.
All the stories I've put up are true and I can back them up ma..
Naira landers here had previously asked to help me but I declined..
Although pardon me for not enclosing everything here.
I took a loan (#74,500) from a coursemate(she's married) on February to settle all my debts in school to enable me do clearance, well I've been able to pay 31000 from the money I get from plaiting and other petty stuffs I do...
i practically thought I'll pay her soon, but things are dwindling with me, as my bro is still strongly Stone hearted about my plight..
I have no other option but to turn to Nairaland to seek for help from well meaning Nairalanders..

again, pardon me for not painting a clearer picture..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Now Or Never For Me Dear nairalanders(clarion call for help) by cococandy(f): 6:26am On Aug 05, 2016
humbledbyfaith:
I'm not desperate enough to come online to paint my elder bro black.God forbid I ever do that. hmm,only God will fight for me ...

Are you parents dead or alive?

Who owns that Facebook page? Is it just a coincidence?

4 Likes

Re: It Is Now Or Never For Me Dear nairalanders(clarion call for help) by Nobody: 6:43am On Aug 05, 2016
cococandy:

That's what I think too. That Facebook page looks like that of a well groomed girl from the typical working class family who can afford the basic things of life. Not someone suffering like the op clams to be.

This OP is probably a scammer who has been cooking up stories about her imaginary evil brother and his imaginary evil wife who don't want to help her with her school stuff.

This OP claims to be an orphan and is still in school doing project stuff.
But the owner of that Facebook page has served since 2015 and her parents are alive as I could see from the pictures of them she uploaded this January.

Does she want to tell us that it is pure coincidence that she has the same name, same face and is in the same department, in the same school and lives in the same local government as the owner of that Facebook profile?

I don't know why people are like this.

Chillisauce come and see what I'm seeing here.

Exactly. I think people should try and contact this lady on FB and warn her of the atrocity being committed upon her person. Whichever moderator in charge of this forum had best investigate this and shut down this thread.
Re: It Is Now Or Never For Me Dear nairalanders(clarion call for help) by Nobody: 6:45am On Aug 05, 2016
Coco you have time
When I saw her thread yestetday I moved past because she is not As helpless as she is portraying. She is just playing on people's emotions with her pity party of her brother and his wife not helping her. She has been told a hundred times to go and get something doing to support herself.

She said she made N9800 in a week from hairdressing....let her continue to hustle and continue with that. Many students do these types of things to put themselves through school.
The people she is soliciting funds from are all mostly hustling too

As for the scam element that is now showing up, I learnt my lesson a very long time ago
I don't beleive hook line and sinker any stories here or elsewhere.

Generally speaking there are many opportunities out there and young educated People who can and are ready to roll up their
sleeves to work hard do not go hungry

Don't also be swayed by their Godly usernames. It's all part of the scam to play on peoples emotions

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Now Or Never For Me Dear nairalanders(clarion call for help) by Nobody: 6:48am On Aug 05, 2016
humbledbyfaith:

Look. Here's the thing Ok? Whoever sees your story will do exactly what we have done. Go to your Facebook page and verify your story.

You told me you haven't done your NYSC but I see you wearing corpers uniform which you posted on your FB page yesterday.

You mind explaining that to us?

Seems you don't understand there's a recession in this country and any e-begging is a potential scam until proven otherwise. So if you're genuine go the extra mile and prove yourself genuine.

1 Like

Re: It Is Now Or Never For Me Dear nairalanders(clarion call for help) by cococandy(f): 6:50am On Aug 05, 2016
Ioannes:

Exactly. I think people should try and contact this lady on FB and warn her of the atrocity being committed upon her person. Whichever moderator in charge of this forum had best investigate this and shut down this thread.
They should not shut it down yet. Let other posters come here and see the girl that caused people endless arguments the other day.

Even me and Freecocoa got into a debate because of her. Legodu. Waste of my precious time.

3 Likes

Re: It Is Now Or Never For Me Dear nairalanders(clarion call for help) by cococandy(f): 6:52am On Aug 05, 2016
There's one she even posted in December last year on bonfire night. That's during camp. So I'm guessing owner of that account is still serving or almost done with youth service.

And this trickster is here ruining her name.
Ioannes:

Look. Here's the thing Ok? Whoever sees your story will do exactly what we have done. Go to your Facebook page and verify your story.

You told me you haven't done your NYSC but I see you wearing corpers uniform which you posted on your FB page yesterday.

You mind explaining that to us?

Seems you don't understand there's a recession in this country and any e-begging is a potential scam until proven otherwise. So if you're genuine go the extra mile and prove yourself genuine.

1 Like

Re: It Is Now Or Never For Me Dear nairalanders(clarion call for help) by cococandy(f): 6:55am On Aug 05, 2016
She's an expert emotional blackmailer.

I really don't derive joy embarrassing my fellow human being. But I dislike scam artists deeply.
Some people have huge hearts such that they can use their last money to help you if they feel you need it more. Even if it means going without something they'd like to have or something they even need.

To prey on the goodness of such people is wickedness in my opinion.
tearoses:
Coco you have time
When I saw her thread yestetday I just jumped past it because she is not As helpless as she is portraying. She is just playing on people's emotions.

She said she made N9800 in a week from hairdressing....let her continue to hustle and continue with that. Many students do these types of things to put themselves through school.
The people she is soliciting funds from are all mostly hustling too

As for the scam element that is now showing up, I learnt my lesson a very long time ago
I don't beleive hook line and sinker any stories here or elsewhere.

Generally speaking there are many opportunities out there and young educated People who can and are ready to roll up their
sleeves to work hard do not go hungry

Don't also be swayed by their Godly usernames. It's all part of the scam to play on your emotions

7 Likes

Re: It Is Now Or Never For Me Dear nairalanders(clarion call for help) by Onegai(f): 6:56am On Aug 05, 2016
Do you know the latest method of scamming? Firstly, start a thread filled with some sob story. Don't mention donating, just keep piling on the sob story and getting people to comment. Then eventually, on another thread, declare life has gone to the dogs. People will rush and help you, remembering your first "genuine" thread.

Proof: remember that guy this year whose aunt did not want to help with his schoolfees and he came to complain bitterly and everyone rushed in to tell him not to be ungrateful and he eventually admitted he was right? Then the plea for financial support came and lo and behold, someone caught him that it was a scam.

Scammers are smart. They know directly asking for money is now obsolete. And I'm seeing more threads like that, a lot (1st thread, anguish-filled tearjerker, much later, pleas for help). And in all things, God must be mentioned. They know their audience.

I can NEVER give anyone in NL money. Not unless you entertain me first by shooting yourself before me, in the presence of my family. grin

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: It Is Now Or Never For Me Dear nairalanders(clarion call for help) by Nobody: 6:56am On Aug 05, 2016
cococandy:
There's one she even posted in December last year on bonfire night. That's during camp. So I'm guessing owner of that account is still serving or almost done with youth service.

And this trickster is here ruining her name.

Totally and the real person is so unaware.
Re: It Is Now Or Never For Me Dear nairalanders(clarion call for help) by Nobody: 6:59am On Aug 05, 2016
Onegai:
Do you know the latest method of scamming? Firstly, start a thread filled with some sob story. Don't mention donating, just keep piling on the son story and getting people to comment. Then eventually, on another thread, declare it has gone to the dogs. People will rush and help you, remembering your first "genuine" thread.

Proof: remember that guy this year whose aunt did not want to help with his schoolfees and he came to complain bitterly and everyone rushed in to tell him not to be ungrateful and he eventually admitted he was right? Then the plea for financial support came and lo and behold, someone caught him that it was a scam.

Scammers are smart. They know directly asking for money is now obsolete. And I'm seeing more threads like that a lot (1st thread, anguish-filled tearjerker, much later, pleas for help). And in all things, God must be mentioned. They know their audience.

You're so right. I wish this person can be traced and verified. If false he should be made a scapegoat.
Re: It Is Now Or Never For Me Dear nairalanders(clarion call for help) by cococandy(f): 7:00am On Aug 05, 2016
True. That's what I thought too. She took time to build the trust. And pretended to reject help the first time someone offered to. Just to seem genuine.

Look at her story. From needing money for her clearance, she's now admitting that she's done with the clearance but borrowed money for it and now needs to pay back.

She hasn't said anything about the supposedly dead parents whose pictures she posted earlier this year on 'her' fb page . I guess she's going to make up a story for that too.

Not just a scammer but an impersonator too.
Onegai:
Do you know the latest method of scamming? Firstly, start a thread filled with some sob story. Don't mention donating, just keep piling on the son story and getting people to comment. Then eventually, on another thread, declare it has gone to the dogs. People will rush and help you, remembering your first "genuine" thread.

Scammers are smart. They know directly asking for money is now obsolete. And I'm seeing more threads like that a lot (1st thread, anguish-filled tearjerker, much later, pleas for help). And in all things, God must be mentioned. They know their audience.

1 Like

(1) (2)

My Younger Brother Is A Nightmare -- How Can I Help Him? / Sleepless Nights With A Snoring Girlfriend / Advice To Dirty Husbands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.