Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Udomboso John Saviours "Young John" YBNL Music Producer, The Wicked Producer - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Udomboso John Saviours "Young John" YBNL Music Producer, The Wicked Producer (58975 Views)

YBNL Music Producer, Pheelz Celebrates His 24th Birthday With New Photo / Its Young John The 'WICKED' Producer (photos) / Young Jonn (the Wicked Producer) Celebrates His Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Udomboso John Saviours "Young John" YBNL Music Producer, The Wicked Producer by handsam(m): 3:54am On Aug 06, 2016
Today is the day guys...please refer to my signature...it starts by 10am smiley
Re: Udomboso John Saviours "Young John" YBNL Music Producer, The Wicked Producer by ehijoe(m): 10:44am On Aug 06, 2016
korrect guy. the guy is good. pls don't deprive from it.
Re: Udomboso John Saviours "Young John" YBNL Music Producer, The Wicked Producer by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 06, 2016
Nice. Not the youngest though
Re: Udomboso John Saviours "Young John" YBNL Music Producer, The Wicked Producer by handsam(m): 11:23am On Aug 06, 2016
Hello good morning and how are you doing today? I just want to use this medium to ask for your votes today for the finals in the about concluded Mr Nairaland tournament. https://www.nairaland.com/3271417/mr-nairaland-2016-grand-finale#48227310 That is the link sir and all you need to do is type *I vote vizkiz cc: NLJega* please sir you can only vote for vizkiz alone... Thanks a billion. The thread will be closed by 6pm today. So your votes will be very much appreciated sir. Please help a brother win this Thanks again

Whizsam..Oweman..Moneygreen..whobedatte..Adelolaa..Ovie56..Alanposh..Weirdman..Wysel..Ideatoprone18..Xtremer..Adeniyisavage..Donglazzy..Summerflame..zxex..Dannidon..Akprosper..Ariyobaba..Raphtop..Uyisteven..Imyourex..irises..Ntutu..kaycee911..Mayorwe..Google1..Xslaze3xd..Daomi..Maky007..Sltn..Bdemix..Stanleyuzobzz..philistine..Sunday478..Chidiexten..Ravenscka
Re: Udomboso John Saviours "Young John" YBNL Music Producer, The Wicked Producer by Isiokpukpu(m): 12:47pm On Aug 12, 2016
2dugged:
I am not 30 yet, and besides didn't they say age is just a number?
Lol, na joke i dey na, but me ahdey single ooo. how you see am grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Comedy Skit Makers, Social Media Influencers Buy Lekki Mansions, Posh Cars / Olamide Responds To NBC Banning His Song "Wo" / [PHOTOS] 5 Celebrities Whose Twin Kids Will Make You Green With Envy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.