Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Sasha Obama Starts A Job At A Restaurant - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Sasha Obama Starts A Job At A Restaurant (65828 Views)

Sasha Obama Kissing A Guy At A Concert (Photos) / "Malia And Sasha Obama Were Loaned By Their Real Parents..." / Sasha Obama Absent At Obama’s Farewell Address Due To Her Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sasha Obama Starts A Job At A Restaurant by Nobody: 5:16am On Aug 05, 2016
Re: Sasha Obama Starts A Job At A Restaurant by Nobody: 5:32am On Aug 05, 2016
What? With 6 secret service me What a security Risk?
Her salary will not even be enough to pay 6 secret service men, plus the security risk better stay at home girl, it's not worth it atall, it's not like she needs the money
Re: Sasha Obama Starts A Job At A Restaurant by comeandmarry: 5:44am On Aug 05, 2016
Her pekus go neat o,i go lick am sweet
Re: Sasha Obama Starts A Job At A Restaurant by Kirinwa: 5:46am On Aug 05, 2016
VolTOxic:
Believe me when I say it's for the camera.

MODIFIED :

Okay. Before you quote me to spew rubbish about African mentality or whatever, do note that she's only working there till Saturday. It's a week job.

People get jobs to have a source of income. Now unless your skull is full of saliva, you ought to know she's not after the money. Okay, let say it's to eliminate Idleness. which could be possible but we know it's not.

She's 15 and a Celebrity.
This simple deed is for the camera.

Whether its for the camera or not it is commendable and shows some level of humility.

She's willing to stand out from her father's shadow to make a niche for herself.
Re: Sasha Obama Starts A Job At A Restaurant by Kirinwa: 5:49am On Aug 05, 2016
gypsey:
Her salary will not even be enough to pay 6 secret service men, plus the security risk better stay at home girl, it's not worth it atall, it's not like she needs the money

Must everything be about money? What of experience and passion?
Re: Sasha Obama Starts A Job At A Restaurant by utytill(m): 5:55am On Aug 05, 2016
And this is not child labour?
Re: Sasha Obama Starts A Job At A Restaurant by CeoMoses(m): 6:11am On Aug 05, 2016
happney65:
Is she still a Virgin?Na wetin i wan know be that.. grin
hahahahahaha very funny
Re: Sasha Obama Starts A Job At A Restaurant by CeoMoses(m): 6:13am On Aug 05, 2016
gypsey:

Re: Sasha Obama Starts A Job At A Restaurant by Davidolives(m): 6:15am On Aug 05, 2016
VolTOxic:

MODIFIED :

Okay. Before you quote me to spew rubbish about African mentality or whatever, do note that she's only working there till Saturday. It's a week job.

People get jobs to have a source of income. Now unless your skull is full of saliva, you ought to know she's not after the money. Okay, let say it's to eliminate Idleness. which could be possible but we know it's not.

oga only few peeps takes summer jobs for money it's like a routine in America for their kids to make them have a feel of responsibility

1 Like

Re: Sasha Obama Starts A Job At A Restaurant by lielbree: 6:26am On Aug 05, 2016
happney65:
Pervert
Re: Sasha Obama Starts A Job At A Restaurant by lielbree: 6:27am On Aug 05, 2016
rawpadgin:
where is zahra

I'm offering u a job @ my aunt's buka

salary is very attractive

Lol, you funny bro
Re: Sasha Obama Starts A Job At A Restaurant by victorjoe(m): 6:51am On Aug 05, 2016
gen2briz:

On top wetin

On top say if ISIS hear say she dey go work and no security, them go rush am sharp sharp. Come de cut one finger per week on camera.
Re: Sasha Obama Starts A Job At A Restaurant by Nobody: 6:53am On Aug 05, 2016
RichYoungNigga:

For the cameras ??
You can't impress anyone in America with publicity stunts

Lol. Yes you can. Some of you think America is Heaven. cheesy

Why do you think their politicians pull stunts upandan?

Its just for the cameras, otherwise we wouldn't see the pictures anyway.
Re: Sasha Obama Starts A Job At A Restaurant by RichYoungNigga: 7:41am On Aug 05, 2016
Ioannes:

Lol. Yes you can. Some of you think America is Heaven. cheesy

Why do you think their politicians pull stunts upandan?

Its just for the cameras, otherwise we wouldn't see the pictures anyway.

Some of us thinks America is heaven ??

Nigga, you think everyone on Nairaland lives in Nigeria.
Re: Sasha Obama Starts A Job At A Restaurant by kingsfield(m): 7:41am On Aug 05, 2016
VolTOxic:

MODIFIED :

Whose polithiefians daughter hv ever thought of doing it even for the camera?
Try emulate not castigate.

1 Like

Re: Sasha Obama Starts A Job At A Restaurant by SIRTee15: 7:49am On Aug 05, 2016
jhidey08:
it's not ur fault youngman, our system doesn't give room for that. U know they pay them hourly over there, and only a lazy child over there don't earn little dollars, how much are our salesgirls that spend a whole day are paid. So my brother, u're not useless, u're only a victim of circumstances.
but Chinese kids do locum jobs......
and the pay is rubbish......
we just don't have that cultural mindset in this part of the world.....
and it's not good......

1 Like

Re: Sasha Obama Starts A Job At A Restaurant by happney65: 7:56am On Aug 05, 2016
Jupiter7:

You are a nut case

Na question i ask naa...Lol
Re: Sasha Obama Starts A Job At A Restaurant by Codyt(m): 8:00am On Aug 05, 2016
Cmoyor:
so grownup?
My guy man.. Na the same thing I wan talk o shocked shocked shocked shocked
At 15 she dey set wella grin
Re: Sasha Obama Starts A Job At A Restaurant by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 05, 2016
....abeg, who get sasha mobile no?...she just won my heart!
Re: Sasha Obama Starts A Job At A Restaurant by Fourwinds: 8:08am On Aug 05, 2016
happney65:
I hope pvssy won't be d reason y u came into this world.
Re: Sasha Obama Starts A Job At A Restaurant by youngchizi(m): 8:20am On Aug 05, 2016
this is all summed up.publicity stunt.trying to fool some.but it is all just acting
Re: Sasha Obama Starts A Job At A Restaurant by jhidey08(m): 8:21am On Aug 05, 2016
SIRTee15:

but Chinese kids do locum jobs......
and the pay is rubbish......
we just don't have that cultural mindset in this part of the world.....
and it's not good......
that one dey sha. But u don't expect a person lyk me who eats 3 square meals under my parents to do menial jobs that pay less dan 1k a week.
Re: Sasha Obama Starts A Job At A Restaurant by habsydiamond(m): 8:27am On Aug 05, 2016
happney65:
go ask her or better still her mama.
Re: Sasha Obama Starts A Job At A Restaurant by kbright14: 8:29am On Aug 05, 2016
[quote author=Dandeson1 post=48195518] we won't even see your own child doing this not to talk bout our leaders..

If they are doing the right thing, why would she have to go to work with 6 Secret Service?. They are just fooling around thinking they are deceiving people.
Re: Sasha Obama Starts A Job At A Restaurant by junta007(f): 8:32am On Aug 05, 2016
Ptoocool:
Awwwwwn, love this! Humility at its peak..

For real or show off, in either case, the deed is worth emulating..
Yeah
Re: Sasha Obama Starts A Job At A Restaurant by shawty0: 8:38am On Aug 05, 2016
I guess she just wants a taste of the life of an average american teenager.

1 Like

Re: Sasha Obama Starts A Job At A Restaurant by Forwetinnah: 8:47am On Aug 05, 2016
RichYoungNigga:

For the cameras ??
You can't impress anyone in America with publicity stunts

Oh trust me they do...thats how their famous people become celebrities. We'll soon find out why she did this, they put up a show and the next thing they're launching or endorsing stuff, that's how the Kardashians etc started. The necklace on her neck must have been sold out wherever it's being sold by now...nobody puts up a front better than the Americans
Re: Sasha Obama Starts A Job At A Restaurant by Forwetinnah: 8:56am On Aug 05, 2016
VolTOxic:

MODIFIED :

True..to some people, anything American is the gospel. Won't be surprised if she launches some campaign or bags several endorsements after this, her father is leaving the White House soon..they have to make a name for themselves
Re: Sasha Obama Starts A Job At A Restaurant by sirzee1660(m): 9:02am On Aug 05, 2016
Lolz nice work but her salary fit buy house for Nigeria
Re: Sasha Obama Starts A Job At A Restaurant by eminent007(m): 9:24am On Aug 05, 2016
fearless15:
for me? Or our 9ja
Both of you.
Re: Sasha Obama Starts A Job At A Restaurant by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 05, 2016
RichYoungNigga:

Some of us thinks America is heaven ??

Nigga, you think everyone on Nairaland lives in Nigeria.

Then why would you of all people assume that American politicians are above board and don't do things just for photo credit? Come on, you really can't be that naïve now can you?

Our politicians are learning from their American counterparts.

Earlier in the week nude pics of Trump's wife was leaked to the press. Guess what? Before the end of the week there were strong indications that Trump himself leaked the photos to garner support from the LGBT group.

So what's to say Malia isn't posing for a pre-planned photo shoot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace / Nelson Mandela Is Dead / Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.