Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,556 members, 7,812,779 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You (65939 Views)

"I Hope He Wasnt Hurt" - Donald Trump Reacts To President Biden Stage Fall (vid) / "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet / Trump Reacts To Rapper ASAP Rocky’s Release From Jail . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by VanSARS: 8:46am On Dec 19, 2019
President Donald Trump was impeached by the U.S. House of Representatives Wednesday night, becoming only the third American chief executive to be formally charged under the Constitution’s ultimate remedy for high crimes and misdemeanors.

The historic vote split along party lines, much the way it has divided the nation, over a charge that the 45th president abused the power of his office by enlisting a foreign government to investigate a political rival ahead of the 2020 election. .
The House then approved a second charge, that he obstructed Congress in its investigation. The articles of impeachment, the political equivalent of an indictment, now go to the Senate for trial. .
If Trump is acquitted by the Republican-led chamber, as expected, he still would have to run for reelection carrying the enduring stain of impeachment on his purposely disruptive presidency.

“The president is impeached,” Pelosi declared after the vote. She called it “great day for the Constitution of the United States, a sad one for America that the president’s reckless activities necessitated us having to introduce articles of impeachment.”

Source ; https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1207508280207011841

88 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by Dreal1247: 8:47am On Dec 19, 2019
Trump I know will surely scale through all these hurdles. They will end up making him stronger and more radical.

336 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by LabDNA: 8:48am On Dec 19, 2019
Lol....

I like Trump, he is the real G but I know sometimes he gets scared and pace around in the oval office, but maintains a demeanor of strenght and toughness when he faces the public. grin

181 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by popsy2(m): 8:53am On Dec 19, 2019
Tough dude that I like so much. True American.

I don't know who needs this but if you are In need of CAC company registration, Business Name registration, Trustees, NGO, NAFDAC number on your products etc, talk to us at www. Lawlab. Com. ng
The interesting part is that consultation is free of charge. Yes! Free of charge.

47 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by SimDan95(m): 8:53am On Dec 19, 2019
you just gotta like this man, I mean he's got vibe and he ain't scared of bull crap.

We all know including the damn Democrats that the impeachment charade is balderdash. The Senate would toss the article far off into limbo before It gets to their desks.

But I'm wondering why BMC's are joyous over this impeachment sham or could it be because....................... he said the blatant truth. LOL

300 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by TheSourcerer: 8:53am On Dec 19, 2019
Ironic ,
Hahaha MF in the Way of what , ? You better face your Americans

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by Okoroawusa: 9:05am On Dec 19, 2019
Am not an American but personally I don't think I like Trump

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by 9jahotblog: 9:07am On Dec 19, 2019
Democrats formed majority in the house. If you look vividly, all the republicans reps votes against the impeachment which shows that they are united. Republicans are united in both house of reps and the senate. The senate that formed majority will acquit trump dismissed the impeached articles by the democrats. It's done deal for POTUS as he will be reelected in November 2020 presidential poll.

151 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by Yeligray(m): 9:12am On Dec 19, 2019
This man is against so many things that the Americans like.

Can impeachment ever happen In Nigeria?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by Davash222(m): 9:24am On Dec 19, 2019
Okoroawusa:
We don’t expect anything less from someone that supports nepotism, impunity and negligence of rule of law.

215 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by hisexcellency34: 10:29am On Dec 19, 2019
Big fat lie. Looking for public sympathy. They are after you, Mr Tweeter

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by PROPHETmichael: 10:29am On Dec 19, 2019
God bless Donald Trump and congrats in advance on your re-election.

149 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by FactBoyz: 10:29am On Dec 19, 2019
cool cool
Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by Finnese001: 10:29am On Dec 19, 2019
DEEP

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 19, 2019
The power of this world belongs to God.

America is a Christian nation world power has been giving to them from God.

No nation can take that from them the leadership of this world belongs to Christianity

We know the religion trying everything to usurp America Christian virtue using the satanic DEMs

But God pass them Trump is going no where

God bless America

150 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:29am On Dec 19, 2019
Trump has a point here....as a politician.

Still on this impeachment saga,

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi would not commit on Wednesday to sending the articles of impeachment to the Senate, saying in a post-impeachment-vote news conference, "That would have been our intention, but we'll see what happens over there."

Yea, @the bolded,
that is what we are all waiting for,

What happens from here on.

God bless America.
God bless Nigeria.
God bless the rest of the World! wink

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by PROPHETmichael: 10:30am On Dec 19, 2019
Okoroawusa:

He said I should tell you that he doesn't like you too.

88 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by Humphrizy(m): 10:30am On Dec 19, 2019
Truth be told.... Donald Trump is like a sheep in the midst of wolves...No matter what happens... He will not be impeached.

He is a good and action man.

My people...kindly call or whatsapp 0"8"0"921"519"59 if you need Pure Original HOney.....Thanks and merry Christmas

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by ForeThinker: 10:31am On Dec 19, 2019
Inside life

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by ednut1(m): 10:31am On Dec 19, 2019
Greatest ever president . But sir control ya mouth small

7 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by Randy100: 10:31am On Dec 19, 2019
My own is when will Nigeria play this kind of politics. Maybe never. The maturity and respect displayed in the house is the best I have ever seen.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by crestedaguiyi: 10:31am On Dec 19, 2019
the act of the deal in play
Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by Mateen1000: 10:31am On Dec 19, 2019
WORD

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by temmypotter(m): 10:32am On Dec 19, 2019
My man

I don't blame the Dems, they have just taken their best shot. When you know you can't remove him from office or stop him from being re-elected the second time, you go for your next best play - smear campaign to discredit the man, Trump's tenure has been good for the US, the Dems just can't get past a red-haired under-dog, the unapologetic slayer of Clinton being President - The Leftist wing has been rife with impeachment talks since the first day man stepped into office.

Shocker, Come November next year, Trump will be President again!

and oh, Pelosi can hold on to the articles as long as she wants, Senator McConnell is in no hurry, neither are we grin

54 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by Aidejay(m): 10:32am On Dec 19, 2019
Democrats just handed the 2020 presidency to Trump and the Republicans...grin..2020 will be hilarious

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by Phoenix999: 10:32am On Dec 19, 2019
Okoroawusa:

That is because you buy all the propaganda by the radical leftist media like CNN, ABC, etc.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 19, 2019
He gave it to the Chinese
He gave it to the Pakistanis
The Mexicans
The Iranians
The Iraqis
Even the Saudis
The Nigerians were not left out
The Brazilians
Argentinians
French
North Korea aswell

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 19, 2019
Dreal1247:
Trump I know will surely scale through all these hurdles. They will end up making him stronger and more radical.

grin

He will be impeached.
Power belong to the people.
He should just resign or face being impeached.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by LegoxMetahuman: 10:33am On Dec 19, 2019
orange clown grin

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by Sultanchidi(m): 10:33am On Dec 19, 2019
A waste of time and effort by the democrats because Republicans holds majority in the senate. They just hate Trump

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by DAVE5(m): 10:33am On Dec 19, 2019
His village people called him and he arrogantly picked the call

He for no answer or he for just form humility when he pick am

Now “they’re after him”

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) / George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) / Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.