Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

Would EFCC Arrest Me? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Would EFCC Arrest Me? (1179 Views)

GTB Releases Official Statement On Innoson And EFCC / Innoson EFCC Arrest & The GTB Loan: "Innoson Stop Playing The Igbo Tribe Card" / EFCC Arrest First Bank's Executive Director, Pubic Sector Dauda Lawal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would EFCC Arrest Me? by flightz(f): 9:41pm On Aug 04, 2016
hello people. Some friends promised sending me money from abroad because this government is horrible. My friends are into prostitution but I will never do that. Now, how would I go about this and what would I do not to be tracked by EFCC? I'm not a scammer or yahoo girl, just friends helping me out of Nigerian mess. thanks.
Re: Would EFCC Arrest Me? by Icecream4U(m): 9:50pm On Aug 04, 2016
flightz:
hello people. Some friends promised sending me money from abroad because this government is horrible. My friends are into prostitution but I will never do that. Now, how would I go about this and what would I do not to be tracked by EFCC? I'm not a scammer or yahoo girl, just friends helping me out of Nigerian mess. thanks.
efcc won't know about it if the money is clean.
Re: Would EFCC Arrest Me? by endtimeshit(m): 9:55pm On Aug 04, 2016
EFCC wont waste time survelling £100 or €10..I know your friend cannot send you £1000, so have no worries
Re: Would EFCC Arrest Me? by TONYE001(m): 9:59pm On Aug 04, 2016
Hi,

Good evening.

I just couldn't keep myself from making a comment. Did you mention that your friends are into prostitution? I think a better way of using this energy in making this post is to try, using everything in your power, to talk your friends out of their trade.

Surely, you would be needing the grace of God Almighty to successfully do this. To enjoy this grace, you must make sure you are standing right with Him (Isaiah 59:1-2).

Just to add: take no money from them. Doing this is another way of encouraging them to continue. That cash is dirty..filthy. There are millions of ways of surviving these times without getting involved involved in crime. Just turn to Jesus.

May God help us all; shalom.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would EFCC Arrest Me? by flightz(f): 10:02pm On Aug 04, 2016
thanks. how do they send? which account do I open? PayPal or what? I'm new to this
Re: Would EFCC Arrest Me? by flightz(f): 10:11pm On Aug 04, 2016
the prostitutes aren't the ones sending me money. get the Bleep out of my thread with your bigotry. I used them as example, instead of being like them, I reached out to my friends in overseas. don't just assume, there are two groups of friends i referred to in my initial post. I'm angry, don't preach in my thread, go to Iraq to preach. holier than thou!

1 Like

Re: Would EFCC Arrest Me? by Icecream4U(m): 10:56pm On Aug 04, 2016
flightz:
thanks. how do they send? which account do I open? PayPal or what? I'm new to this
western union, moneygram, worldremit etc
You can also buy or open a foreign PayPal account as Nigerian PayPal account cannot receive funds.

I can also help you receive the money with a foreign bank account if the money is clean. If it is not, let me know.

1 Like

Re: Would EFCC Arrest Me? by flightz(f): 9:48am On Aug 05, 2016
Icecream4U:
western union, moneygram, worldremit etc
You can also buy or open a foreign PayPal account as Nigerian PayPal account cannot receive funds.

I can also help you receive the money with a foreign bank account if the money is clean. If it is not, let me know.
Which of the media is the best? Thanks.
Re: Would EFCC Arrest Me? by Zdoh(m): 11:32am On Aug 05, 2016
In other for you to get best exchange rate then open a verify skrill account and sell your money online to those in need or to exchanger.Ensure you do face to face with anyone who is buying from you.This is only if your friends are willing to fund your skrill account from abroad.
Re: Would EFCC Arrest Me? by GlitzG: 12:49pm On Aug 05, 2016
Just use moneygram. Simple. No much stress

(1) (Reply)

Save Cost: Change Your Car,truck Tyres @ Import Prices Upon Delivery.08061517189 / What The Cost Implication For Constructing Digital Billboard / How Can I Turn My 40k To 60k Within 7 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.