Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Spot The Camouflaged Cat In This Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Spot The Camouflaged Cat In This Photo (731 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Falz And His Father, Femi Falana / This Woman Thinks Toolz Photoshopped This Photo Of Herself / Ronke Oshodi-Oke Vs Kate Henshaw: Spot The Difference (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spot The Camouflaged Cat In This Photo by mikron(m): 10:32pm On Aug 04, 2016
Can anyone spot the camouflaged cat in the pile of logs? The 'yellow coloured' cat is sleeping somewhere in this photo and i need u to spot it.

1 Share

Re: Spot The Camouflaged Cat In This Photo by fistonati(m): 10:36pm On Aug 04, 2016
Like me when you spot it.

2 Likes

Re: Spot The Camouflaged Cat In This Photo by waleadex(m): 10:45pm On Aug 04, 2016
Seen,located,spotted....#smiles#
Re: Spot The Camouflaged Cat In This Photo by ahnie: 11:15pm On Aug 04, 2016
Ayam steal tying to sport the pus.sy cat

Oh cat i command you to show face do i can sport you.

Op hall i sea is bunch of firewood that is tile to cook agoyin beans!
Re: Spot The Camouflaged Cat In This Photo by fistonati(m): 11:18pm On Aug 04, 2016
Yellow coloured and camouflaged again? ?? The English is misleading as the picture is misleading.
ahnie:
Ayam steal tying to sport the pussy cart

Oh cat i command you to show face do i can sport you.

Op hall i sea is bunch of firewood that is tile to cook agoyin beans!
Re: Spot The Camouflaged Cat In This Photo by Idydarling(f): 11:21pm On Aug 04, 2016
press like if you've seen it, press share if you haven't ✆
Re: Spot The Camouflaged Cat In This Photo by ahnie: 11:22pm On Aug 04, 2016
fistonati:
Yellow coloured and camouflaged again? ?? The English is misleading as the picture is misleading.

Eye done sea the pussu.the c.at is seethin down heart the far end of the firewood by the right side.

*hands him my binacular highglass*

(1) (Reply)

Baby Girl Assisted By Kanu Heart Foundation In 2001 Is 19 And An Undergraduate / Beyonce Latest.... / Samsung Note 3 Allegedly Explodes And Injures Nigerian Owner On Top Of A Bike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.