Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,062 members, 7,956,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:47 AM

Samsung Note 3 Allegedly Explodes And Injures Nigerian Owner On Top Of A Bike - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Samsung Note 3 Allegedly Explodes And Injures Nigerian Owner On Top Of A Bike (790 Views)

Speed Darlington Fighting A Bike Man For Branching To Pick Up Something / Cardi B Drags Nigerian Owner Of The Shade Room Over Negative Coverage / Femi Adebayo Rants As He Was Mobbed By Fans While On Top Of A Bike In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung Note 3 Allegedly Explodes And Injures Nigerian Owner On Top Of A Bike by mroop(m): 6:24am On Oct 15, 2016
While there have been reports of the just
released Samsung Galaxy Note 7, exploding
in other parts of the world, a Nigerian
Samsung user has experienced the same
traumatic explosion from his device.

According to Uju Patricia who shared the
photos, the man in the photos was on top of
a bike when his Samsung Note 3, (a minor of
the Note 7 which was released years before
it) exploded, caught fire and injured him like
this.

Source ::: http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/10/samsung-note-3-allegedly-explodes-and.html?m=0

cc lalasticlala fynestboi ishilove ijebabe missyb3

Re: Samsung Note 3 Allegedly Explodes And Injures Nigerian Owner On Top Of A Bike by mroop(m): 6:24am On Oct 15, 2016
see the remaining exploded Samsung below

cc lalasticlala fynestboi ishilove ijebabe missyb3

Re: Samsung Note 3 Allegedly Explodes And Injures Nigerian Owner On Top Of A Bike by shamack: 6:26am On Oct 15, 2016
Make i no talk say na lie
Re: Samsung Note 3 Allegedly Explodes And Injures Nigerian Owner On Top Of A Bike by Wizzyblack3(m): 6:26am On Oct 15, 2016
Note 3? Haba!

Nigeria i hail o

*Modified* This OP, wetin you don smoke this early morning? You move from Note3 to Note7. Only Kwale weed dey make pesin do that kind error. Smh4u OP
Re: Samsung Note 3 Allegedly Explodes And Injures Nigerian Owner On Top Of A Bike by petrov10: 6:26am On Oct 15, 2016
just imagine the rubbish
Re: Samsung Note 3 Allegedly Explodes And Injures Nigerian Owner On Top Of A Bike by Badgers14: 6:27am On Oct 15, 2016
If na for yankee now this guy don hammer grin grin Samsung will just add him to their payroll...

Quick recovery my guy
Re: Samsung Note 3 Allegedly Explodes And Injures Nigerian Owner On Top Of A Bike by ezechueze(m): 6:47am On Oct 15, 2016
OK
Re: Samsung Note 3 Allegedly Explodes And Injures Nigerian Owner On Top Of A Bike by rottennaija(m): 6:59am On Oct 15, 2016
See why I never admire Samsung, even their flagship? I keep saying, I'll take Gionee flagship over Samsung! Anytime! Anyday
Re: Samsung Note 3 Allegedly Explodes And Injures Nigerian Owner On Top Of A Bike by pretydiva(f): 7:03am On Oct 15, 2016
This is serious oo shocked.. Samsung should jst close down all their outlets. Quick recovery bro

1 Like

Re: Samsung Note 3 Allegedly Explodes And Injures Nigerian Owner On Top Of A Bike by opeyemiieblog(m): 12:13pm On Oct 15, 2016
cc lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce Finishes Performance Despite Ear Injury On stage / FULL VIDEO: Coronation Oba Of Benin And Reception At Urhokpota Hall / King Of Sexyness, Flavour's Throwback to School days Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.