Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

I Am Investing 1-10 Million Naira Every Month In Persons With Bright Ideas - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Am Investing 1-10 Million Naira Every Month In Persons With Bright Ideas (8679 Views)

Gombe Exports 400 Snakes To England Every Month / New Method To Make Up To $1000 Per Month By Investing 1 Hour Everyday / 1million Naira Every Week Or 1billion Naira Now? Which Will You Go For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Investing 1-10 Million Naira Every Month In Persons With Bright Ideas by WeldHome: 8:30am On Aug 06, 2016
How do we confirm the genuineness of this? It would have been best if you provided documents to back up your claim or at least, you tell Nairalanders your company name and provide evidence to back up your claims. Or at least you come on here to reply people's comments and confirm that you're genuine. Times are hard and anyone can come up with something juicy and have people defrauded off their hard earned money and brilliant ideas. So do come and defend this claim so that one can be able to acquire your funds for their business.

Also, you failed to state if the money you want to provide will be in form of grant, or equity claims or a loan.

Cc Seun, Lalasticlala, etc..
Re: I Am Investing 1-10 Million Naira Every Month In Persons With Bright Ideas by WeldHome: 8:34am On Aug 06, 2016
Exactly!!

I pray people don't fall prey in these hard times.. When someone pops up from now where, posts something like this online, same day he registered and even claiming he wouldn't have time to reply messages, then know that there's something fishy...

Akaraiwe:
I rather die with my idea than give anyone without an MOU.
Re: I Am Investing 1-10 Million Naira Every Month In Persons With Bright Ideas by WeldHome: 8:38am On Aug 06, 2016
delivite:

There will always be people like you in Nigeria... It's a shame though.

I believe this comment was made out of ignorance. First of, the man you quoted had every right to ask important questions instead of diving neck-deep into fire. This mentality of yours is the reason people get defrauded on daily basis in this country. They want quick cash, so whoever presents them some fishy deals, they jump right at it.. Leave the man be and apply for it if you so feel it's genuine...

4 Likes

Re: I Am Investing 1-10 Million Naira Every Month In Persons With Bright Ideas by oscarvicto(m): 8:51am On Aug 06, 2016
Don't use Instagram. D idea is innovative manufacturing in two vibrant sectors of the economy. Export, the contacts and market is already created. Reach me on 08063333215
Re: I Am Investing 1-10 Million Naira Every Month In Persons With Bright Ideas by dav8id(m): 10:19am On Aug 06, 2016
Its just a simple tricks to access people business idea
guys wiseup

10 Likes

Re: I Am Investing 1-10 Million Naira Every Month In Persons With Bright Ideas by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 06, 2016
nabiz:
hey stop it. The guy may be right. People can use any means to still an idea.

My dad told me that when it sounds to good to be truth it may be fraud.

Do u know what it takes to initiate and research an idea? I apply for the last youwin that did not scale true but as i am talking to u now one of my proposed product is in the market booming produced by a well known nigerian company; though it may be a coincident but it is always painful

Dont u know that an idea is a gift and may take years to research. It is very espensive or do u think it is about how to put extra flavour in a sobo

So pls trust urself and never trust any one. The op may mean well but we have to be careful and have a limit of the information we can give out.

Pls and that remind me, is there anywere in nigeria somebody can reserve and idea?

I appreciate your candor even though I think you may have taken my comment out of context. That's by the way now, there's astounding truth in what you said. I'll leave it at that.
Re: I Am Investing 1-10 Million Naira Every Month In Persons With Bright Ideas by Willion(m): 12:25pm On Aug 06, 2016
I see this as a great opportunity for me to introduce you into pig farming....inwhich you get 3x the amount you invest in the business...All you need is
1)construction of pens
2)purchase of pig (weaners, grower,or glit)
3)Feeding
And at the end am going to help you with the marketing of the pigs at the time of sales.
contact whatsapp 08086231528
Email williamslanreanthony@gmail.com

Re: I Am Investing 1-10 Million Naira Every Month In Persons With Bright Ideas by timijoseph01(m): 1:31pm On Aug 06, 2016
hmmm
Re: I Am Investing 1-10 Million Naira Every Month In Persons With Bright Ideas by rozayx5(m): 2:22pm On Aug 06, 2016
dav8id:
Its just a simple tricks to access people business idea

guys wiseup

grin grin grin grin grin your wise
Re: I Am Investing 1-10 Million Naira Every Month In Persons With Bright Ideas by ogawisdom(m): 6:36pm On Aug 06, 2016
Boomboost:

An email is easier to create than an instagram account, gmail preferably. I hope this isn't just a smart way of getting people's ideas, or some other trick especially in this recession. Sounds too good to be true since its strangers you'd be helping.

He wants to sample ideas of ppl free of charge grin
I stopped reading his epistle when I saw he is using a brand new moniker created on 5th August, smelling of scam, working hard to conceal his identity b4 he scams ppl of their biz ideas

3 Likes

Re: I Am Investing 1-10 Million Naira Every Month In Persons With Bright Ideas by joinnow: 9:01pm On Aug 06, 2016
First all many thanks
But to be sure I an dealing with the right FM.
Did you also create a new twitter handle
Cos last I check was @folorunso_m
But now @folorunsomuyiwa shocked
Re: I Am Investing 1-10 Million Naira Every Month In Persons With Bright Ideas by hajlat(m): 9:16pm On Aug 06, 2016
Humus1:

Hi, where are you based. Will like to meet you and talk more with you concerning this. Thanks.

I stay in Agege, Lagos state.
08037232201. Whatsapp
Re: I Am Investing 1-10 Million Naira Every Month In Persons With Bright Ideas by dav8id(m): 9:29pm On Aug 06, 2016
ogawisdom:

He wants to sample ideas of ppl free of charge grin
I stopped reading his epistle when I saw he is using a brand new moniker created on 5th August, smelling of scam, working hard to conceal his identity b4 he scams ppl of their biz ideas

no mind the guy..

maybe him uncle dash him 100k and him wan start business come here want use wisemen brain

no the funny things is, the dude claimed his a fellow here before and he's back here to pay back to the community.. unknowingly he's here to steal from us chia.m a fellow and using new moniker

smh

6 Likes

Re: I Am Investing 1-10 Million Naira Every Month In Persons With Bright Ideas by hajlat(m): 9:35pm On Aug 06, 2016
bsatTech:

Your idea seem viable. Can we work together?

I so much love the manufacturing industry. We could build an exportable market.

Awaiting your response.

Best Regards.

I am available. 08037232201. Whatsapp
Re: I Am Investing 1-10 Million Naira Every Month In Persons With Bright Ideas by prettyprecy(f): 10:09pm On Aug 06, 2016
[quote author=ogawisdom
He is a well known nairalander , but I am sure he had to create this knew moniker to protect his previous identity on naira land. He is using his real name. You can search his name on Google. Anyways only the wise would take advantage of this opportunity ...my two cents✌

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Investing 1-10 Million Naira Every Month In Persons With Bright Ideas by lanimus: 10:12pm On Aug 06, 2016
Re: I Am Investing 1-10 Million Naira Every Month In Persons With Bright Ideas by lanimus: 10:14pm On Aug 06, 2016
Re: I Am Investing 1-10 Million Naira Every Month In Persons With Bright Ideas by lanimus: 10:14pm On Aug 06, 2016
hello. I'm lawal hassan. We've got a business waiting to be invested in on propane cooking gas. The business is scalable and therefore allows for an investor starting with a modest amount. Your investment is guaranteed against any financial loss as you have the option of insuring it against the monthly salaries of the founders. This means that the money invested will be paid back from our monthly salaries, we have prepared an agreement contract with our bank to that effect waiting to be activated by investors. For further details, we would prefer to have your phone number as email correspondence has the disadvantage of stalling communications. You may send us a mail at lanimuss66@gmail.com with your contact. That way can talk better. Thank you.
Re: I Am Investing 1-10 Million Naira Every Month In Persons With Bright Ideas by natakin(f): 10:52pm On Aug 06, 2016
Chief...gbagbe!...you want to steal ideas....simple....
Re: I Am Investing 1-10 Million Naira Every Month In Persons With Bright Ideas by phabulux: 11:28pm On Aug 06, 2016
WeldHome:
How do we confirm the genuineness of this? It would have been best if you provided documents to back up your claim or at least, you tell Nairalanders your company name and provide evidence to back up your claims. Or at least you come on here to reply people's comments and confirm that you're genuine. Times are hard and anyone can come up with something juicy and have people defrauded off their hard earned money and brilliant ideas. So do come and defend this claim so that one can be able to acquire your funds for their business.

Also, you failed to state if the money you want to provide will be in form of grant, or equity claims or a loan.

Cc Seun, Lalasticlala, etc..

If you were asked, you'd say you made important contributions.

Oponu!

There are apparently 'misses' in your brain; so, I'm not surprised that you didn't get where he said they should come with what they are comfortable with.

1 Like

Re: I Am Investing 1-10 Million Naira Every Month In Persons With Bright Ideas by WeldHome: 5:59am On Aug 07, 2016
phabulux:

If you were asked, you'd say you made important contributions.

Oponu!

There are apparently 'misses' in your brain; so, I'm not surprised that you didn't get where he said they should come with what they are comfortable with.

Ignored

2 Likes

Re: I Am Investing 1-10 Million Naira Every Month In Persons With Bright Ideas by ogawisdom(m): 10:23am On Aug 07, 2016
prettyprecy:
[quote author=ogawisdom
He is a well known nairalander , but I am sure he had to create this knew moniker to protect his previous identity on naira land. He is using his real name. You can search his name on Google. Anyways only the wise would take advantage of this opportunity ...my two cents✌

His new moniker gave him away cool nobody trusts new moniker on Nl. Only scammers use brand new moniker to do good or beg. Let him use his original nl moniker n he will get over 70% trust BC it will help us see his antecedents wink

4 Likes

Re: I Am Investing 1-10 Million Naira Every Month In Persons With Bright Ideas by tunebob(m): 10:44am On Aug 07, 2016
nice one @op...I like your passion...a times I feel sad when we have rich people around and are not ready to help others who has a good business idea...

I have a question @op ...what are your terms, and secondly what about those still in the university, are they eligible?

1 Like

Re: I Am Investing 1-10 Million Naira Every Month In Persons With Bright Ideas by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 07, 2016
Boomboost:

An email is easier to create than an instagram account, gmail preferably. I hope this isn't just a smart way of getting people's ideas, or some other trick especially in this recession. Sounds too good to be true since its strangers you'd be helping.

You said my mind. The op is very new on Nairaland with his moniker. He only registered the name few days ago.

I smell SCAM. He would only use their ideas and not give them a dime. Stay tuned and watch.
Re: I Am Investing 1-10 Million Naira Every Month In Persons With Bright Ideas by Dajugba: 4:30pm On Aug 07, 2016
Nice one op. If this is real, then I would want to give a try, based on terms and conditions. I have great ideas that has to do with tech that invole one to enjoy the dividends for life till generation to come. But it is also important that if you are interested, we have to signed agreement that involves third party.

But I also have business idea you may need. if interested pm me. Both goes with agreement not free.

I value my ideas. it a gift not common.
Re: I Am Investing 1-10 Million Naira Every Month In Persons With Bright Ideas by Jethrolite(m): 5:46pm On Aug 07, 2016
Folorunsomuyiwa I saw the thread you spoke of earlier where your staff complained about you but in all of it I admired how you managed a result producing workforce. My partners and I are currently into emulsion and texcote paint production but have been unable to scale due to lack of funds. We currently operate based on orders but will love to get to the next phase where we can open our own warehouses and drive sale massively. We believe with someone having your marketing ability, we will quickly move to the next level of our business growth and expansion. Below are 2 of our threads marketing our products. We look forward to you investing in our company and being a part of our company.

https://www.nairaland.com/2938666/buy-cheap-high-quality-paint

https://www.nairaland.com/3261736/paint-manufacturer-n100k

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Investing 1-10 Million Naira Every Month In Persons With Bright Ideas by AUSVINS(m): 7:23pm On Aug 07, 2016
@folorunshomuyiwa,will you consider investing in poultry and grasscuter farming?I assure you that if you invest in it you will get good ROI.

I am ready to send you a full proposal if you are interested my email is achoabba@gmail.com
Re: I Am Investing 1-10 Million Naira Every Month In Persons With Bright Ideas by Nobody: 3:43am On Aug 08, 2016
Following..........

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

30 Most Promising Young Entrepreneurs In Africa 2014 / Fish Farm Blog / Paypal To Introduce Credit Card With 2% Cash Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.