Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,103 members, 7,835,726 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Fashola Inspects Failed Portion Of Apap-ijora Bridge In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Inspects Failed Portion Of Apap-ijora Bridge In Lagos (19270 Views)

Babatunde Fashola Inspects The Dualization Of Lokoja-Benin Road (Photos) / Fashola Inspects Ijora-Olopa Lagos Repair Project (Photos) / Fashola Inspects Wharf Road, Apapa, Other Selected Roads In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Inspects Failed Portion Of Apap-ijora Bridge In Lagos by fkj950ax(m): 9:30am On Aug 05, 2016
Keneking:

Even if contract has not been awarded as you claim, are you not supposed to kit properly before embarking on such exercise?
By the way, who is the lebanese standing in that picture? Is he a civil servant in Works Ministry undecided undecided

He is the Managing Director of Buildwell Plants & Equipment Industries Ltd, Engr. Georges Mohanda

If you read the post as advised, you won't ask.

And FYI, there are thousands of expats working full time in Nigeria's civil service.

You don't kit for such exercise sir. You are only expected to be traffic aware since it's still an actively commuter plyed road. You need traffic control plan hence the cones, FRSC officials...

Have an open mind and learn. All replies aren't criticism. Nobody has monopoly of knowledge. We can all improve each other...

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspects Failed Portion Of Apap-ijora Bridge In Lagos by lizzy5: 9:32am On Aug 05, 2016
k
Re: Fashola Inspects Failed Portion Of Apap-ijora Bridge In Lagos by Omonigeriarere: 9:36am On Aug 05, 2016
Keneking:
Who cares embarassed

You are on a construction site without kit (helmet and safety boots) Nonsense

Which construction site were you referring to? It seems you need eyes' surgery
Re: Fashola Inspects Failed Portion Of Apap-ijora Bridge In Lagos by adexoramo(m): 9:42am On Aug 05, 2016
victorazy:

grin grin grin
I can't wait
it seem u are also frm d 5% cos I just donno why u stil believe u guy hv d power to vote Buhari out in 2019. I bet it wit u that if Buhari stil wish to go for second term believe me he wil win com 2019 witout d vote of d 5% mofos.
Re: Fashola Inspects Failed Portion Of Apap-ijora Bridge In Lagos by ayanfeeledumare: 9:51am On Aug 05, 2016
BUHARIISCURSED:
i just they wait for 2018 campaign year....

vision-less use-less government lipsrsealed

You never voted Buhari before...why wait? You will have only one vote like u did in 2015. Majority who voted him in 2015 will still vote him again. Please note that PDP will also present a Northerner in 2019. So any which way it is a win-win for the North.
Re: Fashola Inspects Failed Portion Of Apap-ijora Bridge In Lagos by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 9:51am On Aug 05, 2016
ayanfeeledumare:

You never voted Buhari before...why wait? You will have only one vote like u did in 2015. Majority who voted him in 2015 will still vote him again. Please note that PDP will also present a Northerner in 2019. So any which way it is a win-win for the North.
i can never vote for buhari, never in my life lipsrsealed i don't vote bro
Re: Fashola Inspects Failed Portion Of Apap-ijora Bridge In Lagos by adexoramo(m): 9:52am On Aug 05, 2016
I stil don't knw hw my ppl frm d 5% wanna make it hapen o can some pls explain to me because everytime all dey post is come 2019 com 2019.
Re: Fashola Inspects Failed Portion Of Apap-ijora Bridge In Lagos by Goke7: 9:55am On Aug 05, 2016
priceaction:
That's why they were pouring sands there yesterday .I know that somebody is coming to visit. Why can't they leave it as it was so that they can see it as it is. For almost a week now,that place was hell of traffic stand still spreading to inner Apapa and causing motorists stranded for hours. Dangote unit of road repair spoilt it more after grading and downgrading it. It was just a heavy rain last week that exposed their shady repairs. He should extend this to tincan -coconut axis too. Hope something permanently good comes out of this and not for paparazzi.

I passed there yesterday and I hear wien no be small, its high time Fashola is redeployed to the ministry of culture and tourism, a technocrat is needed in the ministry of works and housing, power ministry should be carved out and headed by another technocrat.

Am a fan of fasola as lag governor but as minister, hell NO
Re: Fashola Inspects Failed Portion Of Apap-ijora Bridge In Lagos by menxer: 9:56am On Aug 05, 2016
When will he come and inspect the Calabar - Itu highway, the failure on the highway is more than a portion.
Re: Fashola Inspects Failed Portion Of Apap-ijora Bridge In Lagos by checkolatunji: 11:03am On Aug 05, 2016
BUHARIISCURSED:
i just they wait for 2018 campaign year....

vision-less use-less government lipsrsealed

I just can't wait to see you disappointed.

Just make sure you keep your voters card safe that's if you have one
Re: Fashola Inspects Failed Portion Of Apap-ijora Bridge In Lagos by pagorino(m): 11:20am On Aug 05, 2016
kwantinue....da lord z ya muscle grin
Re: Fashola Inspects Failed Portion Of Apap-ijora Bridge In Lagos by MiMiakpet(m): 11:21am On Aug 05, 2016
Na to work the bridge abi na inspection be the problem? Why e be say everybody wan come inspect?
Re: Fashola Inspects Failed Portion Of Apap-ijora Bridge In Lagos by EZEBEL: 1:02pm On Aug 05, 2016
the photographer minister
Re: Fashola Inspects Failed Portion Of Apap-ijora Bridge In Lagos by muller101(m): 1:11pm On Aug 05, 2016
folahann:

Seems like you don't know Fasola. The guy is multi-talented.
forget that stuff my guy.
Re: Fashola Inspects Failed Portion Of Apap-ijora Bridge In Lagos by CXLVII: 3:05pm On Aug 05, 2016
God bless Babatunde Raji Fashola!

He is One in a million

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Jonathan’s Cousins Kidnapped In Bayelsa / Corruption Case Against Sylva Withdrawn (ex-bayelsa Governor) / "Akpabio Is A Political Pensioner" - Dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.