Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,001 members, 7,814,413 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Fashola Inspects Ijora-Olopa Lagos Repair Project (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Inspects Ijora-Olopa Lagos Repair Project (Photos) (23418 Views)

Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project, Asaba Section (Photos) / This Is Why Nigeria Police Is Called OLOPA / Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola Inspects Ijora-Olopa Lagos Repair Project (Photos) by AutoJoshNIG: 10:38am On Oct 31, 2017
Honourable Minister Tunde Fashola paid an unscheduled visit to inspect the Emergency Repairs project being executed by The Federal Ministry of Power, Works and Housing (FMPWH) at Ijora Olopa towards Eko Bridge.

https://autojosh.com/fashola-pays-surprise-visit-road-repair-project-ijora-olopa-lagos-photos/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Inspects Ijora-Olopa Lagos Repair Project (Photos) by madridguy(m): 10:39am On Oct 31, 2017
shocked
Re: Fashola Inspects Ijora-Olopa Lagos Repair Project (Photos) by Bellfun(m): 10:42am On Oct 31, 2017
God will continue to uphold you Fashola!

They don't know!

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fashola Inspects Ijora-Olopa Lagos Repair Project (Photos) by muykem: 10:50am On Oct 31, 2017
And they will say Buhari government is not doing anything.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola Inspects Ijora-Olopa Lagos Repair Project (Photos) by Benjom(m): 10:53am On Oct 31, 2017
Issorite
Re: Fashola Inspects Ijora-Olopa Lagos Repair Project (Photos) by bro4u: 11:05am On Oct 31, 2017
but op why are you trying to clone AutoJoshNG moniker naw....

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inspects Ijora-Olopa Lagos Repair Project (Photos) by mars123(m): 11:12am On Oct 31, 2017
Yes, thats my man right there!!!
But come o, who puts a lawyer in charge of a ministry of works, power and housing I don't care if you've been governor of the whole world before, you simply dont have the qualifications. No wonder the most unserious country on the globe is still stuck in the stone age.

edited:
Hahahaha. some unscrupulous elements are flooding my mentions trying so hard to make me feel unsure of myself lol. I don't know if it is because of tribal inclinations or some other philistine sentiments to the minister. This country is one big joke but if you feel our leaders are getting it right but I'm being myopic, I rest my case with the understanding that I'm surrounded by dimwits. peace.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Inspects Ijora-Olopa Lagos Repair Project (Photos) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 31, 2017
Useless and criminal leaders.When you are outside tge country you just regret being a Nigerian.Everything seems like a rocket science in the country.All the major roads in the country are in a deplorable stating leaving one ina state of cnfysion about where all the money they claim to spend on projects go to.
Imagine a small portion of road a minister is coming to inspect.What a shame!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Inspects Ijora-Olopa Lagos Repair Project (Photos) by Yinxies(f): 12:54pm On Oct 31, 2017
That kind visit ehn...
Re: Fashola Inspects Ijora-Olopa Lagos Repair Project (Photos) by Louis03: 12:58pm On Oct 31, 2017
Niger
Re: Fashola Inspects Ijora-Olopa Lagos Repair Project (Photos) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 31, 2017
So far so good..... You can do more Mr Minister!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola Inspects Ijora-Olopa Lagos Repair Project (Photos) by 2shure: 1:01pm On Oct 31, 2017
basic amenities
are miracles to us.
i think im leaving naija soon and neva coming back

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspects Ijora-Olopa Lagos Repair Project (Photos) by Sirheny007(m): 1:01pm On Oct 31, 2017
angry angry
Re: Fashola Inspects Ijora-Olopa Lagos Repair Project (Photos) by Olukat(m): 1:01pm On Oct 31, 2017
muykem:

You have to reason beyond this level to know a performing Govt angry angry angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Inspects Ijora-Olopa Lagos Repair Project (Photos) by buffalowings: 1:01pm On Oct 31, 2017
Do your job

As if it is us that should be doing it
No time for singing praises
Re: Fashola Inspects Ijora-Olopa Lagos Repair Project (Photos) by shaklisco(m): 1:02pm On Oct 31, 2017
mars123:
Yes, thats my man right there!!! But come o, who puts a lawyer in charge of a ministry of works, power and housing I don't care if you've been governor of the whole world before, you simply dont have the qualifications. No wonder the most unserious country on the globe is still stuck in the stone age.

Re: Fashola Inspects Ijora-Olopa Lagos Repair Project (Photos) by PierreDeFermath(m): 1:02pm On Oct 31, 2017
if Engr Kayode Oladeji,owner of Lopek construction company still dey alive,him for dey collect some of these contracts
Re: Fashola Inspects Ijora-Olopa Lagos Repair Project (Photos) by jideflash(m): 1:02pm On Oct 31, 2017
useless minister

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola Inspects Ijora-Olopa Lagos Repair Project (Photos) by lelvin(m): 1:02pm On Oct 31, 2017
Someone cannot do their work again in peace. Shea na you for inspect am before??

Re: Fashola Inspects Ijora-Olopa Lagos Repair Project (Photos) by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 1:02pm On Oct 31, 2017
I pass through this place everyday, its just a small potion but the traffic it generate is something else. THIS ONE WILL BENEFIT ME cool

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inspects Ijora-Olopa Lagos Repair Project (Photos) by dayleke: 1:03pm On Oct 31, 2017
Naija go get there
Re: Fashola Inspects Ijora-Olopa Lagos Repair Project (Photos) by lilytender: 1:04pm On Oct 31, 2017
mars123:
Yes, thats my man right there!!! But come o, who puts a lawyer in charge of a ministry of works, power and housing I don't care if you've been governor of the whole world before, you simply dont have the qualifications. No wonder the most unserious country on the globe is still stuck in the stone age.

So the president must be an engineer, a lawyer, a doctor, an economist, e.t.c. Go get a job.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Inspects Ijora-Olopa Lagos Repair Project (Photos) by easyfem(m): 1:05pm On Oct 31, 2017
Let me coz trouble small,

Fashola love to monitor SW project

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspects Ijora-Olopa Lagos Repair Project (Photos) by pilarnig(m): 1:06pm On Oct 31, 2017
EZENDIZUOGU:
I pass through this place everyday, its just a small potion but the traffic it generate is something else. THIS ONE WILL BENEFIT ME cool

So you don join the praise team? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inspects Ijora-Olopa Lagos Repair Project (Photos) by pat1612(m): 1:06pm On Oct 31, 2017
Imagine truck going inside port and bringing container out takes a week or more and then to carry back empty container another week.
What kind of roads are they constructing

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inspects Ijora-Olopa Lagos Repair Project (Photos) by hooklover: 1:06pm On Oct 31, 2017
Fashola leave road focus on power. We need light steady light. Nobody will render u for road.....

Deliver power high tell d muderfucker power is key. Doing road since 1960yet still doing road

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspects Ijora-Olopa Lagos Repair Project (Photos) by Sava4: 1:06pm On Oct 31, 2017
Who award and sign the road.

Buhari most remove foregner from biafra in government..

Trade does not mean. Biafra can not be in government in a trade.

Biafra can not be appointed into any government position in 27 state or in abuja

Biafra is not recognize at the Commonwealth, over 100 countries does not recognize biafra

Abuja can not give government job to biafra only to 27 state

Buhari can only do project in the West.. not in biafra
The minister in Abuja can not go to biafra and do project.. they can only do project in the West.

That why Mr Obasanjo was telling lies , wearing Yoruba clothes... He is a Biafra.. they should not have allowed obasanjom to be president because he is from biafra

This why biafra killed muritala and kill yar adua, killed balewa, and ahmadu Bello.. you should not give givwrnment jobs to biafra in 27 states..

Ovonrami was remove as oba of Benin because he was a Biafra

Biafra can not work for government . Biafra can not be appointed as minister.. in a trade. They most remove Biafra who work for government In 27 states.

Why the Igbo were doing only business is because , they should not be allowed to work for government...

They made a mistake by allowing good luck Jonathan to be president.. good luck Jonathan is from Biafra.. and should not allow Biafra to be president or vice president.. Buhari can not appoint Biafra as minister

Their international problem is not our business

They have to collect back, the FIFA ticket.. because it is Nigeria who own the FIFA slot.. not Biafra. That why they use to play in lagos. The national team is suppose to consist of our citizen.. you are considered to hire missinary

In Britain , biafra is part of Nigeria.. in some country.. biafra is not part of nigeria...
The team most be Nigeria. Not biafra..
Re: Fashola Inspects Ijora-Olopa Lagos Repair Project (Photos) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 31, 2017
Tinubu met Buhari yesterday...
Fashola is in Lagos and most likely would meet Tinubu grin
Re: Fashola Inspects Ijora-Olopa Lagos Repair Project (Photos) by bigpicture001: 1:09pm On Oct 31, 2017
muykem:
...idiot is lagos the only state in nigeria..dont u ever moved out of lagos..dont know that 70% of roads in South east and south south are un motorable?..hv u passed tru benue kogo roads...he is only working at his doorstep...nd not doing anything in nigeria...idiot nd bias ethnicised minister

5 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspects Ijora-Olopa Lagos Repair Project (Photos) by DreamSonInlaw(m): 1:11pm On Oct 31, 2017
mars123:

Not like I send Fashola Ooo buh the fact he did well in Lagos (As Governor) is Lagos a Law firm. Is one suppose to go for a Seminar in line his ministerial potfolio before he/she will do well?

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inspects Ijora-Olopa Lagos Repair Project (Photos) by yomalex(m): 1:13pm On Oct 31, 2017
good
Re: Fashola Inspects Ijora-Olopa Lagos Repair Project (Photos) by mapet: 1:17pm On Oct 31, 2017
lilytender:

mars123:

So the president must be an engineer, a lawyer, a doctor, an economist, e.t.c. Go get a job.

Bros,

E tire me for this kind of myopic thinking. We have told people, there is difference between academic qualifications and leadership.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Strike: Saraki Sues Workers Of National Assembly / Budget, Agriculture Ministers Fault Subsidy Removal, Floating Of Naira / 2015: Northern Youths Vow To Mobilise Support For Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.