Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,376 members, 7,868,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 11:12 AM

Shouldnt Be Trusted - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shouldnt Be Trusted (431 Views)

25 Fantastic Organisations To Work With That Did Not Make Jobberman List / Best 100 Companies To Work For In Nigeria - By Jobberman / What Job Seeker Needs To Learn From Jobberman Recent Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shouldnt Be Trusted by richard870(m): 7:21am On Aug 05, 2016
I remembered vividly how i registered on www. some years back with the aim of getting a job since it portrays an image of transparency and innovation in terms of job search.
Shortly after i was successfully registered on the website, i got a text saying "you are hereby invited to a job interview" @ somewhere around ikeja,
using HOLY TRINITY Church as a landmark. I was amazed to receive a rapid response and decided to search for the venue since i had no idea of the interview location, searched google and all i got was a link redirecting me https://www.nairaland.com/968512/list-fake-employment-companies-stay/9 I know by now that some people on this forum who searched for job on around 2011-2012 would agree with me on this

I became despondent immediately, deleted the text and continued my usual activities since i was not completely jobless @ the time, only wanted something that would take me out of the house and bring me back home if you know what i mean. Early next day was yet another phoney job interview text from this same people but under the disguise of another name but i didnt want to conclude that it was from since i forwarded my CV some other sources

To cut the story short, i registered a friend of mine on a month later and waaalah! same thing again. I became furious and told him to deleted the deceptive text not untill mine came in having the same address and exact job description "Customer care representative" as his, leaving me with no other conclusion other than is nothing but a sham!
Two weeks ago, a registered my sister on (after 4 yrs o) and immediately got a job interviewed slated for the next day shocked only for Google to redirect me to https://www.nairaland.com/2573496/please-got-mail-text-10mins and https://bosnig./2016/04/02/recruitment-extortion/ cheesy leaving me with no other conclusion than to say WWW. IS A HAVEN OF EXTORTIONISTS AND INNOVATIVE CON ARTISTS angry
I implore those who have one way or the other been lured to pay for these phoney schemes to spread this

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Adron Homes & Property Ltd Is Recruiting For An Accounting Officer / I Am An Experienced IT Engineer In Need Of Employment / Please Help Me(us) With That Vacant Job Position In Your Work Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.