Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,534 members, 7,819,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Anslem Okojie Endorses Obaseki Of APC, Says PDP Bribed Them With N6M - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anslem Okojie Endorses Obaseki Of APC, Says PDP Bribed Them With N6M (14786 Views)

Police Displays Money "Wike Bribed INEC Officials With" In Court (Photos) / Edo Election: NLC endorsed Obaseki of APC- Vanguard / Ogbemudia Endorses Obaseki Ahead Of Sept. 28 Edo Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anslem Okojie Endorses Obaseki Of APC, Says PDP Bribed Them With N6M by llade(m): 3:23pm On Aug 05, 2016
for me the monarch should not have collected the money if he wud say what he said later.
Re: Anslem Okojie Endorses Obaseki Of APC, Says PDP Bribed Them With N6M by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 05, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Only a fool or an IPoB Miscreant would expect That Fake pastor Called Iyamu to Win more than one LG in the coming election...

Only fools that will vote for a thug.
Re: Anslem Okojie Endorses Obaseki Of APC, Says PDP Bribed Them With N6M by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 05, 2016
Adaure4ever:
So Traditional Rulerz now play Partisan Politics?
Only a delu.ded min will think Obaseki will win.
Edos will reject him, he is a proxy for Oshiomole 3rd term.
Pastor Ize Iyamu is the incoming governor of Edo State.
He will disgrace that Thief Obaseki with large Margin Vote gap.

mark it down anywhere.
Edo people will change the rotten "change"
That depends on whether Apc wouldn't manipulate the result to their favor. Most Edo indigin desist Apc but they lack proper voter education which isn't peculiar to Edo. Nigerians are easily moved by party instead of individual.
Re: Anslem Okojie Endorses Obaseki Of APC, Says PDP Bribed Them With N6M by mickool(m): 3:41pm On Aug 05, 2016
Godwin o!!! Let GO further together .

1 Like

Re: Anslem Okojie Endorses Obaseki Of APC, Says PDP Bribed Them With N6M by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 05, 2016
Kai I read this news in disgust. Which APC develop Uromi?

A moreover the onnojie Uromi is a adent PDP. He single handedly picked the deputy governorship aspirant.
Re: Anslem Okojie Endorses Obaseki Of APC, Says PDP Bribed Them With N6M by royallord1(m): 6:19pm On Aug 05, 2016
tuale4u:
Onojie of Uromi says PDP gave Esan King 6M through him,onojie of Opoji and onojie of Ewu
He said Oshiomole have developed Esan land, so they cant abandoned oshiomole due to ethnic sentiment.
He said Ize Iyamu of PDP cannot be trusted

Note: Tony Anenih and Deputy Governorship candidate of PDP are from Uromi he said Chief Tony Anenih doesn’t control him, rather, him the king controls Anenih because he is the owner of Uromi kingdom.

http://thenationonlineng.net/ize-iyamu-cannot-governor-monarch-tells-obaseki/

agent of lies....
onojie has debunked your stance.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/edo-2016-produce-video-evidence-of-your-visit-to-my-palace-onojie-of-uromi-tells-apc/
Re: Anslem Okojie Endorses Obaseki Of APC, Says PDP Bribed Them With N6M by Elose11(m): 6:19pm On Aug 05, 2016
Re: Anslem Okojie Endorses Obaseki Of APC, Says PDP Bribed Them With N6M by focus7: 11:18pm On Aug 05, 2016
pdp and kwaruption.
Re: Anslem Okojie Endorses Obaseki Of APC, Says PDP Bribed Them With N6M by Robosweeze: 3:47am On Aug 06, 2016
what a sweet story, I watched the movie... Fake news #pdp all the way.. #oshiomole and #apc out..we've suffered enough in edostate... vote wisely.. vote pastor osaigie ize-iyamu.. and don't believe all these propaganda

Re: Anslem Okojie Endorses Obaseki Of APC, Says PDP Bribed Them With N6M by Paperwhite(m): 4:01am On Aug 06, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

PDP is really an evil party!

Yet "NgeneUkwenu StandswithSheriff" PDP.Nne don't kill yourself because of politics or politician.
Re: Anslem Okojie Endorses Obaseki Of APC, Says PDP Bribed Them With N6M by july66: 11:02am On Aug 06, 2016
Elose11:
A King that squeals on his subject is not worthy to be a king. If indeed the Onojie of Uromi says these, then shame on him. Where has the non partisan nature of the traditional ruler of a kingdom gone to. Why are our kings selling there royalty to politicians for a pot of portage? If Anenih and Ize- Iyamu gave you N6m, I wonder how much Oshomhole and Obaseki gave you. It must be very large for you to open your mouth so wide that it smells to high heaven.
Money answereth all things. A lot of it up turned a traditional institution. Shame on Ojuromu!
end time traditional rulers. You can see they were bargaining with both parties. He agreed that they requested for more money from PDP because the cola they brought was too small. They prefer to stay with the govt party that gave them jeep in the past. It is simply a case of cash & carry. These kings are not worthy to be on the throne because they are politicians.
Re: Anslem Okojie Endorses Obaseki Of APC, Says PDP Bribed Them With N6M by lukaino(m): 12:00pm On Aug 06, 2016
I want to ask Edo people some pertinent questions:
1. What is PDP bringing to the table in Edo?
2. What are their antecedents ?
3. Who are the major players in Edo PDP?
4. What structure did they lay during their 8years rule to build upon now?

Edo people should rise beyond tribal sentiments and think objectively for the sake of the future of our children.
Re: Anslem Okojie Endorses Obaseki Of APC, Says PDP Bribed Them With N6M by Paperwhite(m): 12:09pm On Aug 06, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Only a fool or an IPoB Miscreant would expect That Fake pastor Called Iyamu to Win more than one LG in the coming election...

Hope IPOB will not kill you sis? If Iyamu is fake-what then do you called you demigod hero Buhari? Defend responsibly.
Re: Anslem Okojie Endorses Obaseki Of APC, Says PDP Bribed Them With N6M by iokpebholo: 12:12pm On Aug 06, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

PDP is really an evil party!

use ur brain She/male or is ur brain for decoration?
Re: Anslem Okojie Endorses Obaseki Of APC, Says PDP Bribed Them With N6M by mickool(m): 12:04am On Aug 15, 2016
saintdennis:

That campaign poster about rubber caught up eye... I remember like a decade ago during my xmas visits to my aunts house a truck passed with a horrible smell and I was told it was rubber.

They should really tap into it if indeed we have comparative advantage in its production
Very correct. GO has promised to tap into rubbers farming.
Re: Anslem Okojie Endorses Obaseki Of APC, Says PDP Bribed Them With N6M by saintdennis(m): 8:01am On Aug 15, 2016
mickool:

Very correct. GO has promised to tap into rubbers farming.

Forget that man...he will disappoint

If we criticise pmb we should also remember the hope which we had when voting gej with all his promises and "I had no shoes"

Apc is corrupt... but PDP? Omo their own worse.

By September any one who wins should remember to sha fulfill their campaign promises and NOT GIVE US REASONS FOR DELAY.
That's my opinion

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: Ngos Back Buhari As Obasanjo’s Coalition Lands / Gombe State Honours Okezie Ikpeazu, Names Road After Him / Soludo Denies Collecting $28m To Blackmail Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.