Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,736 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Pls Can Any One Prescribe, A Very Interesting And Touching Bolywood Film To Me - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Pls Can Any One Prescribe, A Very Interesting And Touching Bolywood Film To Me (2363 Views)

#BBNaija: Housemates Banned From Laughing And Touching / The First Nigerian Film To Cause A Stampede At The Box Office / 'finding Nemo,' Second Film To Get Navajo Translation, Opens In Theaters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Can Any One Prescribe, A Very Interesting And Touching Bolywood Film To Me by remmyjoy1(f): 8:46am On Aug 05, 2016
I am a fanatic of Indian movie, pls anyone with a lovely interesting and touching Bollywood movie should give me some list, and I will thank you now and later cheesy
Re: Pls Can Any One Prescribe, A Very Interesting And Touching Bolywood Film To Me by youngaz(m): 8:55am On Aug 05, 2016
remmyjoy1:
I am a fanatic of Indian movie, pls anyone with a lovely interesting and touching Bollywood movie should give me some list, and I will thank you now and later cheesy
uhmm ave u watched 3 idiots?..if yes den try out
Kabhi kushi kabhie gham
Kal ho nah ho
Kuch kuch hota hai
My name is khan
oh mhen! I don 4get all diz indians films ooo...damn i watched dem a lot too....i mean A LOT!....lol
Re: Pls Can Any One Prescribe, A Very Interesting And Touching Bolywood Film To Me by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 05, 2016
youngaz:
Kabhi kushi kabhie gham
Kal ho nah ho
Kuch kuch hota hai
My name is khan

oh mhen! I don 4get all diz indians films ooo...damn i watched dem a lot too....i mean A LOT!....lol

Super Movies!

1 Like

Re: Pls Can Any One Prescribe, A Very Interesting And Touching Bolywood Film To Me by youngaz(m): 9:38am On Aug 05, 2016
DeCypherMe:

Super Movies!
my sis almost cried a river in dose films...lol...i wonder where dey get their storylines from,dey are so so touching...bt me i dnt cry on movies oo...bt 3 Idiots drew tears from me!...i couldn't biliv my eyes wen water started flowing out...lol
Re: Pls Can Any One Prescribe, A Very Interesting And Touching Bolywood Film To Me by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 05, 2016
youngaz:
my sis almost cried a river in dose films...lol...i wonder where dey get their storylines from,dey are so so touching...bt me i dnt cry on movies oo...bt 3 Idiots drew tears from me!...i couldn't biliv my eyes wen water started flowing out...lol

3 Idiots?
I cant remember crying. I love the movie tho!

Movies make me cry *facepalm*
Re: Pls Can Any One Prescribe, A Very Interesting And Touching Bolywood Film To Me by youngaz(m): 9:49am On Aug 05, 2016
DeCypherMe:

3 Idiots?
I cant remember crying. I love the movie tho!

Movies make me cry *facepalm*
aahh i cried on i tink 2 to 3 scenes...lol...all izz well...u and my sis are d same,she can cry ehn!
Ave u watched Mujshe shadi Karoge..and Krrish 3
Re: Pls Can Any One Prescribe, A Very Interesting And Touching Bolywood Film To Me by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 05, 2016
youngaz:
aahh i cried on i tink 2 to 3 scenes...lol...all izz well...u and my sis are d same,she can cry ehn!
Ave u watched Mujshe shadi Karoge..and Krrish 3

Not seen those ones.

New York
My Name is Kahn
Ka Ho Na Ho
Student of the year

I can remember vividly, they made me cry.

Cc remmyjoy1

1 Like

Re: Pls Can Any One Prescribe, A Very Interesting And Touching Bolywood Film To Me by youngaz(m): 10:04am On Aug 05, 2016
DeCypherMe:

Not seen those ones.

New York
My Name is Kahn
Ka Ho Na Ho
Student of the year

I can remember vividly, they made me cry.
still wanna watch dat student of d year sha...bt no time...go watch Krrish now...tink d part 1 is koi mil gaya..yh..b4 Krrish 2 and 3...it's an action film ooo so dnt expect "love and betrayals" theregrin
Re: Pls Can Any One Prescribe, A Very Interesting And Touching Bolywood Film To Me by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 05, 2016
youngaz:
still wanna watch dat student of d year sha...bt no time...go watch Krrish now...tink d part 1 is koi mil gaya..yh..b4 Krrish 2 and 3...it's an action film ooo so dnt expect "love and betrayals" theregrin

Thanks for the heads up. I don't like movies with too much violence. The fight thing bores me.
Re: Pls Can Any One Prescribe, A Very Interesting And Touching Bolywood Film To Me by remmyjoy1(f): 10:14am On Aug 05, 2016
youngaz:
Kabhi kushi kabhie gham
Kal ho nah ho
Kuch kuch hota hai
My name is khan
wow same as me, I ave watched all o this, thanks
Re: Pls Can Any One Prescribe, A Very Interesting And Touching Bolywood Film To Me by remmyjoy1(f): 10:19am On Aug 05, 2016
My name is khan
3 idiots
Bagban
Players
Drishyam
Ghajini
Student of the year
Lootera
Tarapumpum
Bodyguard
Kush kush hota hai
Krishna
Those are one of my favourite, and any of amitahb bachan movies is ok by me
Re: Pls Can Any One Prescribe, A Very Interesting And Touching Bolywood Film To Me by youngaz(m): 10:26am On Aug 05, 2016
DeCypherMe:

Thanks for the heads up. I don't like movies with too much violence. The fight thing bores me.
really??...wow me love fights ooo (bt i can't fight)...lol...wen my bro used to watch dose harvey specter or suits or warreva i use to sleep off ni...dey are so boring to me (i no u watch suits too anyway)...saw it in ur diaries bt 2 me dey are boooorrrriiinnnggg,he even has one "one tree hill"...ave broken half of dose disks coz dey are uuurrrgghhh
Re: Pls Can Any One Prescribe, A Very Interesting And Touching Bolywood Film To Me by youngaz(m): 10:29am On Aug 05, 2016
remmyjoy1:
My name is khan
3 idiots
Bagban
Players
Drishyam
Ghajini
Student of the year
Lootera
Tarapumpum
Bodyguard
Kush kush hota hai
Krishna
Those are one of my favourite, and any of amitahb bachan movies is ok by me
yh me too bt my best bollywood actor still remains....Hirithik Roshan...sharukh khan don oldcheesy ...tink diz last Don will b his last film
Re: Pls Can Any One Prescribe, A Very Interesting And Touching Bolywood Film To Me by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 05, 2016
youngaz:
really??...wow me love fights ooo (bt i can't fight)...lol...wen my bro used to watch dose harvey specter or suits or warreva i use to sleep off ni...dey are so boring to me (i no u watch suits too anyway)...saw it in ur diaries bt 2 me dey are boooorrrriiinnnggg,he even has one "one tree hill"...ave broken half of dose disks coz dey are uuurrrgghhh

shocked

Hope you got punished for breaking em? wink

Suits? Oh, I love suits
I can kii for Mike Ross ...lol

One man's meat, another's poison.... They say

1 Like

Re: Pls Can Any One Prescribe, A Very Interesting And Touching Bolywood Film To Me by youngaz(m): 10:52am On Aug 05, 2016
DeCypherMe:

shocked

Hope you got punished for breaking em? wink

Suits? Oh, I love suits
I can kii for Mike Ross ...lol

One man's meat, another's poison.... They say
got punished?cheesy ...datz if he knows am d one...bt hisshh i hate 'em...action films rocks
Game of thrones
Nikita
Scandal
Hawaii five-o
Flash...and so on
and none action films like
Empire
Power
Boys before flowers...wink
Re: Pls Can Any One Prescribe, A Very Interesting And Touching Bolywood Film To Me by remmyjoy1(f): 11:10am On Aug 05, 2016
youngaz:
yh me too bt my best bollywood actor still remains....Hirithik Roshan...sharukh khan don oldcheesy ...tink diz last Don will b his last film
sharuhk khan, amir khan, are kings of their empires, BT when it comes to films with IQ give it to that old man late amitahb bachan, I always wonder how he use to get is own storyline, funny enough he will not repeat storyline, try watch bagban2003 (an evergreen movie) and see for ursef...
Re: Pls Can Any One Prescribe, A Very Interesting And Touching Bolywood Film To Me by hadi200(f): 11:46am On Aug 05, 2016
remmyjoy1:
shoole and baazigar.especially baazigar that Movie is too sorrowful
Re: Pls Can Any One Prescribe, A Very Interesting And Touching Bolywood Film To Me by remmyjoy1(f): 11:52am On Aug 05, 2016
hadi200:
shoole and baazigar.especially baazigar that Movie is too sorrowful
thanks a lot I haven't heard of the both thou, will download it and thank u later
Re: Pls Can Any One Prescribe, A Very Interesting And Touching Bolywood Film To Me by ucheo: 2:12pm On Aug 05, 2016
billu
Re: Pls Can Any One Prescribe, A Very Interesting And Touching Bolywood Film To Me by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 05, 2016
youngaz:
got punished?cheesy ...datz if he knows am d one...bt hisshh i hate 'em...action films rocks
Game of thrones
Nikita ☑
Scandal
24 ☑
Hawaii five-o
Flash...and so on
and none action films like
Empire ☑
Power ☑
Boys before flowers ☑ ...wink

GOT makes me sleep.
The rest, I've seen only few episodes. Never have I been motivated to see any of em.

☑ I enjoyed / enjoy these other ones.

Too much blood, I'm out!

1 Like

Re: Pls Can Any One Prescribe, A Very Interesting And Touching Bolywood Film To Me by davbravo(m): 3:43pm On Aug 05, 2016
youngaz:
lmao.....me that I love action movies like!.... movies without action bore me, except a few....... but action movies would always be num 1 for me
Re: Pls Can Any One Prescribe, A Very Interesting And Touching Bolywood Film To Me by davbravo(m): 3:46pm On Aug 05, 2016
youngaz:
didn't cry when I watched 3 idiots, but it was so touching
Re: Pls Can Any One Prescribe, A Very Interesting And Touching Bolywood Film To Me by davbravo(m): 4:04pm On Aug 05, 2016
You can watch HAPPY NEW YEARlipsrsealed
Re: Pls Can Any One Prescribe, A Very Interesting And Touching Bolywood Film To Me by youngaz(m): 4:21pm On Aug 05, 2016
davbravo:
lmao.....me that I love action movies like!.... movies without action bore me, except a few....... but action movies would always be num 1 for me
abi nah...wah will i be watching in a movie where dey are talkin of courts,case,prison,law blah blah blah....and most of action films are full of suspense...so dey are d best for me too!
Re: Pls Can Any One Prescribe, A Very Interesting And Touching Bolywood Film To Me by davbravo(m): 4:42pm On Aug 05, 2016
youngaz:
abi nah...wah will i be watching in a movie where dey are talkin of courts,case,prison,law blah blah blah....and most of action films are full of suspense...so dey are d best for me too!
I don't even know what they see in"SUITS"......I tried watching it, but it was so boring
Re: Pls Can Any One Prescribe, A Very Interesting And Touching Bolywood Film To Me by abdurrazaq(m): 10:57pm On Aug 05, 2016
Touching Bollywood Movies? Try these:
Aashiquie 2
Veer Zaara
Devdas
Chiller Party
We are family
Rockstar
Rang de basanti
Fanaa
Baghban (someone already mentioned this)
Bhagh Milka Bhagh
Agneepath
Guzaarish
Paan Singh Tomar

#Peace
Re: Pls Can Any One Prescribe, A Very Interesting And Touching Bolywood Film To Me by Fialm: 4:30am On Aug 07, 2016
Touching bollywood movie and educational try
"Like every stars on earth" so touching,I mean 100percent touching. Thank me later.
Re: Pls Can Any One Prescribe, A Very Interesting And Touching Bolywood Film To Me by remmyjoy1(f): 1:21pm On Aug 07, 2016
Fialm:
"Like every stars on earth" so touching,I mean 100percent touching. Thank me later.
I have watched it countless time its very interesting, the story of little ishan
Re: Pls Can Any One Prescribe, A Very Interesting And Touching Bolywood Film To Me by remmyjoy1(f): 2:38pm On Aug 07, 2016
abdurrazaq:
Touching Bollywood Movies? Try these:
Aashiquie 2
Veer Zaara
Devdas
Chiller Party
We are family
Rockstar
Rang de basanti
Fanaa
Baghban (someone already mentioned this)
Bhagh Milka Bhagh
Agneepath
Guzaarish
Paan Singh Tomar

#Peace
thanks a bunch, I v watched all except guzaarish,fanaa and pawn Singh tomar, just downloaded it, currently watching fanaa, the film is already taking my heart, the life of a blind grl, and amir khan playing a cool role in it, thank u beta wen I am done watching it
Re: Pls Can Any One Prescribe, A Very Interesting And Touching Bolywood Film To Me by abdurrazaq(m): 7:08pm On Aug 07, 2016
Fialm:

Like Stars on Earth you mean? It's truly a nice movie
remmyjoy1:
I have watched it countless time its very interesting, the story of little ishan
You're welcome. That means you watch a lot of bollywood movies. Check out the following as well:
Swades
Jannat
Ek Villain
Game
Eega
OMG (Hilarious and Educating)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Center Ring (circus) - TV Show From The 80's / Leon Murray : The Guy/voice Behind Big Brother Australia. / Quantico Season 3 Renewed: Priyanka Chopra Will Return To Fighting Terrorism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.