Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,112 members, 7,821,820 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Pls Can Any One Prescribe, A Very Interesting And Touching Bolywood Film To Me - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Pls Can Any One Prescribe, A Very Interesting And Touching Bolywood Film To Me (2360 Views)

#BBNaija: Housemates Banned From Laughing And Touching / The First Nigerian Film To Cause A Stampede At The Box Office / 'finding Nemo,' Second Film To Get Navajo Translation, Opens In Theaters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Can Any One Prescribe, A Very Interesting And Touching Bolywood Film To Me by remmyjoy1(f): 7:16pm On Aug 07, 2016
abdurrazaq:

Like Stars on Earth you mean? It's truly a nice movie

You're welcome. That means you watch a lot of bollywood movies. Check out the following as well:
Swades
Jannat
Ek Villain
Game
Eega
OMG (Hilarious and Educating)
watched all too except jannat, Oh my God its really hilarious. Thanks for ur shares, will try jannat, just finished with fanaa now

1 Like

Re: Pls Can Any One Prescribe, A Very Interesting And Touching Bolywood Film To Me by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 07, 2016
OP, I've a long list of very interesting, touching, emotional, tears-inducing indian movies. I'll list the ones I can remember.
Movies by Shah Rukh Khan a.k.a Srk will dominate the list cos he's my favourite bollywood actor.

My list goes thus in no particular order:
Eega
Pardes
Deewana
Baazigar
Darr
Khushi
Devdas
Kyon ki
Josh
kuch kuch hota hai
karan Arjun
Desi Boys
Om Chanti om
Baadshah
Ishq
Jab We Met
Main Prem Ki Diwani Hoon
Ra One
Yaadein
Aitraaz
Taal

2 Likes

Re: Pls Can Any One Prescribe, A Very Interesting And Touching Bolywood Film To Me by Lovelynature(m): 9:56pm On Aug 07, 2016
davbravo:
didn't cry when I watched 3 idiots, but it was so touching
Please how do I get the English version of the movie. The one I have here is the Indian version. And they don't interpret it
Re: Pls Can Any One Prescribe, A Very Interesting And Touching Bolywood Film To Me by wendycindy(f): 11:12pm On Aug 07, 2016
If u really want to cry your eyeballs out go watch WE ARE FAMILY.
Re: Pls Can Any One Prescribe, A Very Interesting And Touching Bolywood Film To Me by remmyjoy1(f): 7:52am On Aug 08, 2016
Lovelynature:
Please how do I get the English version of the movie. The one I have here is the Indian version. And they don't interpret it
download the subtitle track on via google, and watch it with vlc on PC or mxplayer on android those are the way u can subtitle it ursef, I hope this helped
Re: Pls Can Any One Prescribe, A Very Interesting And Touching Bolywood Film To Me by Lovelynature(m): 8:43am On Aug 08, 2016
remmyjoy1:
download the subtitle track on via google, and watch it with vlc on PC or mxplayer on android those are the way u can subtitle it ursef, I hope this helped
ok, thanks dear

(1) (2) (Reply)

Center Ring (circus) - TV Show From The 80's / What Is Xtream IPTV And How To Generate Xtream IPTV By Yourself / Nigerian Idol (Offical Thread) Have You Signed Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.