Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

CBN U-turn And Resume Sales Of Dollar To BDC After 7months. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN U-turn And Resume Sales Of Dollar To BDC After 7months. (510 Views)

CBN To Increase Dollar Sales To BDC Operators / CBN Approves $10k Per Week FX Sale To Bdc’s / Naira Strengthens Against The Dollar As Bdc Intervention Goes On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CBN U-turn And Resume Sales Of Dollar To BDC After 7months. by ayokujero: 9:22am On Aug 05, 2016
The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) will today resume dollar sales to Bureaux De Change (BDCs) seven months after it stopped the practice.

I still stand my ground that stopping it in the first place was not what was responsible for Naira fall instead it is Nigeria too much dependent on foreign products including Military Weapons that was purchased as well as importation of refined crude oil that was previously exported from Nigeria itself as a result of lack of Refinery that are upgraded and fully functional. As well as our Manufacturing industries that important most of the parts while we just assemble them here.

Policies that has been made and reversed in PMB administration is increasing on daily basis, starting from the 1st policy of Military checkpoint removal days after PMB was sworn in. I think our government are myopic about the real issue.
Re: CBN U-turn And Resume Sales Of Dollar To BDC After 7months. by HungerBAD: 9:23am On Aug 05, 2016
Listening Government.

2 Likes

Re: CBN U-turn And Resume Sales Of Dollar To BDC After 7months. by Destined2win: 9:25am On Aug 05, 2016
Confused government?

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Company That Can Make This Blade For Me / Dana Air Website Seems To Get Something Wrong... / Aliexpress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.