Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

Fallen Soldier, Sergeant Agba Killed By Boko Haram In North (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fallen Soldier, Sergeant Agba Killed By Boko Haram In North (Pics) (31173 Views)

Shaibu & APC Youths Sweep Ize-Iyamu, PDP Ouy Of Edo North (Pics) / AirForce To Deploy Surveillance Helicopters To The North. PICS / Nigerian Soldiers Are Preparing For The Easter Season In The North. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fallen Soldier, Sergeant Agba Killed By Boko Haram In North (Pics) by Kyllahmc(m): 12:29pm On Aug 05, 2016
RIP sir
Re: Fallen Soldier, Sergeant Agba Killed By Boko Haram In North (Pics) by publicenemy(m): 12:29pm On Aug 05, 2016
Rip
Re: Fallen Soldier, Sergeant Agba Killed By Boko Haram In North (Pics) by bonechamberlain(m): 12:30pm On Aug 05, 2016
Dying for Nigeria, angry r.i.p man cry
Re: Fallen Soldier, Sergeant Agba Killed By Boko Haram In North (Pics) by Iamthoney(m): 12:31pm On Aug 05, 2016
wachakuta:
Ehen na this Kind nes my Igbo brothers on Nairaland they make dem happy...

Oya over to u Ugandans!

By d way RIP my hero!!!
Alas! you have installed the chinko made brain the chinko fellas are selling...take heart

1 Like

Re: Fallen Soldier, Sergeant Agba Killed By Boko Haram In North (Pics) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 05, 2016
Abeymills:
Army spokes person will not inform Nigerians about dis but can defend burantashi d snake scammers Dubai properties crooks rip gallant soldier ur labour n gallantry is never in vain 4 nigeria humanity God b wit ur family

Nigeria needs less people like u, why must you know how many military personnel died trying to protect you. Is that the kind of news you like to hear? Like seriously
Re: Fallen Soldier, Sergeant Agba Killed By Boko Haram In North (Pics) by sesaan(m): 12:33pm On Aug 05, 2016
cjrane:
[size=16pt]The Poor Igbo guy has lost his life for a country that treats him as second class citizen?
Chai!
[/size]
MUMu he is not Igbo... he is TiV from benue

1 Like

Re: Fallen Soldier, Sergeant Agba Killed By Boko Haram In North (Pics) by Keepshining(f): 12:34pm On Aug 05, 2016
broseme:
As shared by The New Tribes of Nigeria(posted as shared)......

"We're glad to open the stories of stories on this page with the Story of Platoon Sergeant, Cheer Agba. Serving in the armed forces of Nigeria, he was posted to the volatile north eastern part of Nigeria to face the boko haram insurgency.

Sergeant Agba served with heroism, and with heart. Leaving behind a wife and four kids, including a 2 week old baby, for over 4 years, he bravely served to recover the territories taken by the insurgents and to return normalcy to the region.

What was more however is that Sergeant Agba dedicated his spare time to educating the children in this volatile zones in an improvised open air classroom, with sand-Crete blocks as chairs and a flattened cardboard nailed to a tree as a blackboard.
In his own words:

“I am thrilled at the pace of their improvement and can bet with the trigger of my weapon, if I am still here and the bullet does not take me, they'll be reading news papers in no distant time."

We are grateful for the service of Officer Agba and it is our pleasure to highlight him as our first icon of nationalism on this page, a proud Tiv man, and a detribalized Nigerian.
Thank you for your service.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/08/touching-story-of-sergeant-agba-killed.html
He was full of life but cut short in his prime.RIP.
Re: Fallen Soldier, Sergeant Agba Killed By Boko Haram In North (Pics) by deygar: 12:38pm On Aug 05, 2016
so sad he had to go on d line of duty....rip agba..
Re: Fallen Soldier, Sergeant Agba Killed By Boko Haram In North (Pics) by KOKOwonder(m): 12:39pm On Aug 05, 2016
cjrane:
[size=16pt]The Poor Igbo guy has lost his life for a country that treats him as second class citizen?
Chai!
[/size]
is it that you lack comprehension skills or you are just been dumb? Oga he is a TIV soldier not an Igbo soldier, olodo go back and reread it again
Re: Fallen Soldier, Sergeant Agba Killed By Boko Haram In North (Pics) by smudge2079(m): 12:39pm On Aug 05, 2016
very touching words...

“I am thrilled at the pace of their improvement and can bet with the trigger of my weapon, if I am still here and the bullet does not take me, they'll be reading news papers in no distant time."
Re: Fallen Soldier, Sergeant Agba Killed By Boko Haram In North (Pics) by Shabib(m): 12:40pm On Aug 05, 2016
RIP
God bless him.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Fallen Soldier, Sergeant Agba Killed By Boko Haram In North (Pics) by chaberry(m): 12:44pm On Aug 05, 2016
Yet another one bite the dust
Re: Fallen Soldier, Sergeant Agba Killed By Boko Haram In North (Pics) by Banter1(m): 12:45pm On Aug 05, 2016
heart broken.
Re: Fallen Soldier, Sergeant Agba Killed By Boko Haram In North (Pics) by Dabigbroda(m): 12:48pm On Aug 05, 2016
ok
Re: Fallen Soldier, Sergeant Agba Killed By Boko Haram In North (Pics) by tope24(m): 12:49pm On Aug 05, 2016
Listening to 2pac's my block remix and reading this news just brings tears to my eyes. RIP gallant man. You have served humanity.
Re: Fallen Soldier, Sergeant Agba Killed By Boko Haram In North (Pics) by kikake: 12:50pm On Aug 05, 2016
Are Southern Nigerians the Worst Mugus of Africa?

Boko haram which asks for a country to be governed through Islamic Sharia Criminal Codes emerged after Hausa/Fulani/Kanuri adopted the use of Islamic sharia criminal codes.

Sharia criminal codes are not recognized by Nigeria's constitution; Islamic Sharia civil laws are recognized by Nigeria's constitution.

Southern Nigerian soldiers mostly are posted to fight Boko.

Northern Nigerian soldiers mostly are sent to the southsouth for oil.

All to the Interest of Hausa/Fulani.

People of the south, especially the southsouth and southeast do not see that Hausa/Fulani/kanuri have literally carved a new country for their area waiting for....

They still go to fight a useless and endless fight in the northeast.

RIP soldier.
Re: Fallen Soldier, Sergeant Agba Killed By Boko Haram In North (Pics) by kikake: 12:58pm On Aug 05, 2016
Christianity that used to be hugely practiced in the northeast has nearly been stamped out from the northeast.

The Jihadists approach the central Nigeria and gradually move down south in form of herds men.

Reasonable southern Nigerians should have been struggling to free their areas from the Sharia people instead.

No country was ever made by God, or to remain indivisible.

Country is made for a people, to favour the majority of people in the country. People are not made for a country - the way the Hausa/Fulani/Kanuri would want us to take Nigeria.

It doesn't matter how big or small a country is, what matters is how happy majority of the population in the country are.
Re: Fallen Soldier, Sergeant Agba Killed By Boko Haram In North (Pics) by kikake: 1:02pm On Aug 05, 2016
KOKOwonder:
is it that you lack comprehension skills or you are just been dumb? Oga he is a TIV soldier not an Igbo soldier, olodo go back and reread it again

Be he TIV or Igbo, it was a useless fight fighting a religious group with belief that is norm to majority of the people in the area the fight is going on. It is an endless fight.
Re: Fallen Soldier, Sergeant Agba Killed By Boko Haram In North (Pics) by SkinnyDude(m): 1:04pm On Aug 05, 2016
wachakuta:

Oya over to u Ugandans!

By d way RIP my hero!!!
anything they post on nairaland, you ewedu and amala eaters must call igbo.. what is it?
Re: Fallen Soldier, Sergeant Agba Killed By Boko Haram In North (Pics) by kikake: 1:06pm On Aug 05, 2016
Fighting Boko Haram in the north of Nigeria is like going to fight Extremists of Roman Catholicism in Italy.

Na you go fight tire and run away, the same way Americans and Allied forces ran away from Taliban's Afghanistan.
Re: Fallen Soldier, Sergeant Agba Killed By Boko Haram In North (Pics) by sainttwist1(m): 1:07pm On Aug 05, 2016
R.I.P.........
Re: Fallen Soldier, Sergeant Agba Killed By Boko Haram In North (Pics) by danypst: 1:10pm On Aug 05, 2016
he got so attached to the pple thats why... Was not on guard anymore thats why....
R. i. P. Sir.

1 Like

Re: Fallen Soldier, Sergeant Agba Killed By Boko Haram In North (Pics) by rita25(f): 1:12pm On Aug 05, 2016
ABEG OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HE IS VERY ALIVE OH THIS IS MY UNCLE HE IS NOT DEAD OH I JUST SPOKE WITH HIM. angry
Re: Fallen Soldier, Sergeant Agba Killed By Boko Haram In North (Pics) by nortcentrallord(m): 1:18pm On Aug 05, 2016
R.I.P Soldier.

I hope they pay his family their entitlement and fast. May God give them the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Fallen Soldier, Sergeant Agba Killed By Boko Haram In North (Pics) by babat89: 1:18pm On Aug 05, 2016
I read the story of him teaching those kids...now this! That picture of him skating is most painful for me!
That was a real hero, not some so called bastards...don't even know what to say
Re: Fallen Soldier, Sergeant Agba Killed By Boko Haram In North (Pics) by passyhansome(m): 1:22pm On Aug 05, 2016
RIP to all the Gallant Soliders Religion of Piss are killing all in the name of "Say No Western Education" irritating religion
Re: Fallen Soldier, Sergeant Agba Killed By Boko Haram In North (Pics) by anny268(f): 1:29pm On Aug 05, 2016
Iruobean:
shocked shocked shocked shocked

R

I

P
Nawaooo... Do u need extra sheet?
Re: Fallen Soldier, Sergeant Agba Killed By Boko Haram In North (Pics) by samuelezekiel(m): 1:43pm On Aug 05, 2016
RIP brave one...
Re: Fallen Soldier, Sergeant Agba Killed By Boko Haram In North (Pics) by nell2: 1:46pm On Aug 05, 2016
wachakuta:

Oya over to u Ugandans!

By d way RIP my hero!!!
sharrap there. You want to start tribal war now abii.noone rejoices over the death of another. RIP GALLANT one
Re: Fallen Soldier, Sergeant Agba Killed By Boko Haram In North (Pics) by Aawizdom(m): 1:55pm On Aug 05, 2016
my deepest condolences to the family of the lost.
Re: Fallen Soldier, Sergeant Agba Killed By Boko Haram In North (Pics) by Omoteyi(m): 1:59pm On Aug 05, 2016
cjrane:
Chai!
[/size]

THE POOR TIV MAN LOST HIS LIFE WHERE HERDSMAN IS RULLING AND COWS LIFE IMPORTANT THAN HUMAN LIFE.
Re: Fallen Soldier, Sergeant Agba Killed By Boko Haram In North (Pics) by SmellingVagina: 2:08pm On Aug 05, 2016
Thank you brother. That guy just killed himself by letting his guard loose! He took tomany things for granted! An officer *** for dat mata, once lost his life cux he went there and was speaking big grammer. And did not know how to treat animals like animals and had to pay with his life.
danypst:
he got so attached to the pple thats why... Was not on guard anymore thats why....
R. i. P. Sir.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Policemen At Ekiti Government House: Fayose Cries Out / NIMC: National ID Card Replacement Costs N5,000 / Aminu Muhammad Released, Aisha Buhari Drops Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.