Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,919 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:00 PM

Dahiru Saleh: "I Annulled June 12 Election, Not IBB" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dahiru Saleh: "I Annulled June 12 Election, Not IBB" (21461 Views)

Not IBB, Nor OBJ… Meet The Men Who Will Deny Buhari A 2nd Term By Mayowa Tijani / Anenih Opens Up On Abiola’s Annulled June 12 Mandate / 12 Personalities Who Played Key Roles In June 12 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dahiru Saleh: "I Annulled June 12 Election, Not IBB" by anny268(f): 12:59pm On Aug 05, 2016
Who asked him for this irrelevant explanation? Make him go rest abeg..
Re: Dahiru Saleh: "I Annulled June 12 Election, Not IBB" by smudge2079(m): 12:59pm On Aug 05, 2016
who is Justice Dahiru Saleh? smh
Re: Dahiru Saleh: "I Annulled June 12 Election, Not IBB" by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 05, 2016
Re: Dahiru Saleh: "I Annulled June 12 Election, Not IBB" by Dimaria7(m): 1:01pm On Aug 05, 2016
Why are coming out now say this? Annulment of June 12 will never be forgotten and we all know who's behind it.

1 Like

Re: Dahiru Saleh: "I Annulled June 12 Election, Not IBB" by miqos02(m): 1:03pm On Aug 05, 2016
ok
Re: Dahiru Saleh: "I Annulled June 12 Election, Not IBB" by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 05, 2016
Let's give him some recognition after many years of being forgotten.
Re: Dahiru Saleh: "I Annulled June 12 Election, Not IBB" by nigerfine: 1:22pm On Aug 05, 2016
This is evidently one of the people that do not wish nig well.why saying it now?
Until we replace all these bad egg from the system, nig wiĺl remain the same.
Re: Dahiru Saleh: "I Annulled June 12 Election, Not IBB" by bigiyaro(m): 1:23pm On Aug 05, 2016
Shatap! U culd av said, u were ibb's puppet used in cleaning up the gutter.
Re: Dahiru Saleh: "I Annulled June 12 Election, Not IBB" by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 05, 2016
Vanillaskin:
Who the fu*k cares
You telling us this now after all these years is just to distract us from the main issue angry

And the main issue now
1. Dollar is 400 and still going up.
2. They say I should not marry a man who no get work, but my boyfriend no get work but he's got so much potential just that the economy di bad.
3. Who get light, I wan charge my phone. I never see light for house for 3 days now grin

And before I forget.... I no sabi cook.... cry
Chai!! But you for sabi cook na... What of noodles? We can be managing it while you learn how to cook na. Because erhn... Mhmm, Wetin I been wan talk sef...

Ehen. @topic: I smell IBB's money talking. The Maradona wants to be vindicated of June 12 before he finally joins his ancestors.

1 Like

Re: Dahiru Saleh: "I Annulled June 12 Election, Not IBB" by arushiuga(m): 1:35pm On Aug 05, 2016
masseratti:
In other words, am sorry to throw this up, but Hausa Fulanis and Igbos "elites"did not want MKO to be president, even tho he was part of the elites but Yoruba, even though majority of hausa fulanis and Igbos masses vote for MKO, point os our elites no matter the tribe have been screwing us since 1960, playing game of thrones on our head, a judgment carried out in the midnight is what Lives were lost on, the other one, Gowon said because Nigeria map would have looked funny that's why He went to war, restructure the system, a Christian ooo, now we are in this mess, he forgot that the present North east was not part of Nigeria until the 50s, the land mass the present North east gave to the North is was the beginning of our problems coupled with leaders that wanted to live like the white men did before they left.
Another igbo virus victim spotted. Can't you comment without bringing in igbo 's. Rat poison is available

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dahiru Saleh: "I Annulled June 12 Election, Not IBB" by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 05, 2016
Shameless, senile dumbo...blowing out another man's candle doesnt light urs!
Re: Dahiru Saleh: "I Annulled June 12 Election, Not IBB" by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 05, 2016
Vanillaskin:
Who the fu*k cares
You telling us this now after all these years is just to distract us from the main issue angry

And the main issue now
2. They say I should not marry a man who no get work, but my boyfriend no get work but he's got so much potential just that the economy di bad.
3. Who get light, I wan charge my phone. I never see light for house for 3 days now grin

you pipu wee not kill me with laugh..
Re: Dahiru Saleh: "I Annulled June 12 Election, Not IBB" by Fourwinds: 1:49pm On Aug 05, 2016
nonsense talk...

u are close to ur grave now....

deceit won't help u at this stage
Re: Dahiru Saleh: "I Annulled June 12 Election, Not IBB" by SaffronSpice: 1:55pm On Aug 05, 2016
SMH.
If the Northern elite keeps thinking along this wavelenght,then Nigeria is a lost cause.

Let's split this sh!t since only a certain group of people seems to be benefiting from this God-forsaken marriage.
Re: Dahiru Saleh: "I Annulled June 12 Election, Not IBB" by Bondesniger(m): 2:12pm On Aug 05, 2016

Re: Dahiru Saleh: "I Annulled June 12 Election, Not IBB" by fesup: 2:12pm On Aug 05, 2016
Are You a Problem Creator or a Problem Solver? Why are you reminding us of our past bad experience? In every situation, you have the option to make a situation better or worse. You made things worse for us. Behind every ripe harvest field stands a wise farmer. I don't think we should celebrate you for this your performance. A recent study revealed that an amazing one-fourth of the adult population “has no idea what would make their life successful.” They go through life, with a variety of ups and downs, highs and lows, but don’t seem to have perspective, or even a sense of ultimate purpose.

Others have a variety of ways of feeling successful. Some point to having a strong family or lasting marriage. Others feel successful based on some “tangible accomplishment” (such as “financial accumulation, educational achievement or making a difference”). Some look to “personal emotional fulfillment.” Just a few believe that success can be “a result of spiritual experiences or development.” Would you consider that your life has been successful? What is the basis of your conclusion? How do you feel? Your achievements? What would God say about your life? Have you followed His plan for you? Focusing on worldly fame and “success” can be like “chasing after the wind”. You have just reminded me of my lost. Do you know how may people that died because of that June 12.
Re: Dahiru Saleh: "I Annulled June 12 Election, Not IBB" by ncoolsome(m): 2:14pm On Aug 05, 2016
Vanillaskin:
Who the fu*k cares

And the main issue now

If the government dnt gv ur bf a job he shld create one and u dnt knw how to cook?it's either ur future husband go eat indomie tire or menopause or stop go be ur best friend..
Re: Dahiru Saleh: "I Annulled June 12 Election, Not IBB" by Max24: 2:14pm On Aug 05, 2016
Both IBB and this stupid old Dahiru Saleh will share the same bunk in the hottest part of Hell Fire. Thanks for reminding your children where they should expect to find you in death. Judiciary and corruption since 0001AD.
Re: Dahiru Saleh: "I Annulled June 12 Election, Not IBB" by kings09(m): 2:18pm On Aug 05, 2016
The man is lookin for relevance. Pls dash him small
ALAYORMII:
Why are you just opening Ur basket mouth now

Kam nnukwa

Sie ba puo
Re: Dahiru Saleh: "I Annulled June 12 Election, Not IBB" by precious1967(m): 2:20pm On Aug 05, 2016
saleh u ll die in exile 4 ur statement. useless man.
Re: Dahiru Saleh: "I Annulled June 12 Election, Not IBB" by xklucvG: 2:23pm On Aug 05, 2016
As u throw spanner into the wheel of progress of Nigeria in 1993, so will progress be far from you and your generations yet unborn.
Re: Dahiru Saleh: "I Annulled June 12 Election, Not IBB" by ahamonyeka(m): 3:02pm On Aug 05, 2016
Who gave you the order to annulled the election?
Re: Dahiru Saleh: "I Annulled June 12 Election, Not IBB" by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 05, 2016
Thunder go fire you for that mistake come bet

Re: Dahiru Saleh: "I Annulled June 12 Election, Not IBB" by anytexy: 3:14pm On Aug 05, 2016
Who is this one? He doesn't sound like sane person to me. He just uttered rubbish
Re: Dahiru Saleh: "I Annulled June 12 Election, Not IBB" by giantstrides(m): 4:03pm On Aug 05, 2016
masseratti:
In other words, am sorry to throw this up, but Hausa Fulanis and Igbos "elites"did not want MKO to be president, even tho he was part of the elites but Yoruba, even though majority of hausa fulanis and Igbos masses vote for MKO, point os our elites no matter the tribe have been screwing us since 1960, playing game of thrones on our head, a judgment carried out in the midnight is what Lives were lost on, the other one, Gowon said because Nigeria map would have looked funny that's why He went to war, restructure the system, a Christian ooo, now we are in this mess, he forgot that the present North east was not part of Nigeria until the 50s, the land mass the present North east gave to the North is was the beginning of our problems coupled with leaders that wanted to live like the white men did before they left.

confirm words .
Re: Dahiru Saleh: "I Annulled June 12 Election, Not IBB" by giantstrides(m): 4:06pm On Aug 05, 2016
and it pains me to acknowledge that Buhari is just futhering the Northern grip on the country.
Re: Dahiru Saleh: "I Annulled June 12 Election, Not IBB" by Juxtified(m): 4:08pm On Aug 05, 2016
Vanillaskin:
Who the fu*k cares

And the main issue now

Lol.
Your boyfriend has no job.
You self no sabi cook
Na Hare Krishna Temple una go go marry be dat o
Re: Dahiru Saleh: "I Annulled June 12 Election, Not IBB" by kosokoadeyemi: 4:21pm On Aug 05, 2016
What is our business u ave done Jr own but allah will judge u
Re: Dahiru Saleh: "I Annulled June 12 Election, Not IBB" by buchilino(m): 4:32pm On Aug 05, 2016
I THINK WAT DIS GUY IS TRYING 2 SAY IS, WE D NORTH DEALT WITH U GUYS (SW) IN 1993 N THERE'S NOTHING U (SW) CAN DO ABOUT IT. JUST GUESSING
Re: Dahiru Saleh: "I Annulled June 12 Election, Not IBB" by Zecks(m): 5:56pm On Aug 05, 2016
Paulpaulpaul:
Who will blame you and make you somewhat relevant. You have played your passive role in history and you are gone and forgotten. All I wish and pray for is that the blood of those who lost their lives continuously be on your head.

How would MKO appeal when he was locked up?

Posterity shall judge some people but Saleh was and still a peck in history. The bad of June 12 and its blames belong to IBB.

What do u mean he was arrested and locked up after he came back to d country remember he fled d night of anulment to USA to vilify IBB's govt rather than staying back to appe , decision.

Re: Dahiru Saleh: "I Annulled June 12 Election, Not IBB" by Zecks(m): 5:57pm On Aug 05, 2016
Paulpaulpaul:
Who will blame you and make you somewhat relevant. You have played your passive role in history and you are gone and forgotten. All I wish and pray for is that the blood of those who lost their lives continuously be on your head.

Posterity shall judge some people but Saleh was and still a peck in history. The bad of June 12 and its blames belong to IBB.

What do u mean he was arrested and locked up after he came back to d country remember he fled d night of anulment to USA to vilify IBB's govt rather than staying back to appea , decision.

Re: Dahiru Saleh: "I Annulled June 12 Election, Not IBB" by Zecks(m): 5:57pm On Aug 05, 2016
Paulpaulpaul:

What do u mean he was arrested and locked up after he came back to d country remember he fled d night of anulment to USA to vilify IBB's govt rather than staying back to appeal d, decision.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ambode Donates 120 5KVA Generating Sets To Power Police Formations / Akpabio And Boss Mustapha Visit Wamakko (Photos) / Igbos Hate Me Because Of Biafra War" - Buhari In BBC Hausa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.