Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,461 members, 7,954,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:46 AM

Ondo 2016 : I’ll Win And Serve With Integrity- Agunloye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo 2016 : I’ll Win And Serve With Integrity- Agunloye (699 Views)

Potential Presidential Candidates For 2019 Election With Integrity And Vision / #OndoDecides Olu Agunloye Casts His Vote (photo) / Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu, Aregbesola Absent At APC Rally For Ondo 2016 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ondo 2016 : I’ll Win And Serve With Integrity- Agunloye by Bondesniger(m): 11:13am On Aug 05, 2016
Dr. Olu Agunloye, a governorship aspirant under the banner of the Social Democratic Party in Ondo state has expressed optimism that he would emerged victorious with the support of the electorate in the November 26th governorship race in the state.
Agunloye added that his political aspiration with his ambition to govern the state was not borne out of any regional sentiment noting that he had already seen a beacon of hope in the Social Democratic Party (SDP) in the state.
He spoke on Thursday at the Social Democratic Party (SDP) Secretariat in Abuja shortly after receiving his nomination form to contest in the governorship primary election of the party slated August 20th.
Daily Times gathered that Olu Agunloye and Pius Daodu are the two aspirants jostling for the party's ticket ahead of the primary election.
Agunloye said his government would eradicate all forms poverty in the state if given the opportunity to serve the people stressing that he would serve with all sense of integrity, modesty and sincerity.
"My desire to run in this governorship race is to take Ondo state away from the suffocating clutches of poverty" Agunloye said.
He disclosed that the Social Democratic Party (SDP) is now a party to reckon with and the best alternative that can take the people of the state out of the yoke of poverty.
He also added that the party has open its door to receive any aggrieved politician, frustrated in both the ruling Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the state.
Agunloye noted that if given the chance to fly the party's flag he would ensure the mobilization of his supporters to garner support for a landslide victory in the forthcoming guber poll.
The SDP governorship aspirant further reiterated that the agitation of who becomes the next governor of Ondo State come February 2017 after Governor Olusegun Mimiko must have ended his tenure should not be based on political sentiment as being agitated by different regions in the state.
The former Minister of Power and Steel further assured that when elected his government would work together with the people to reap the dividence of democracy noting that there would be an end to poverty.
Deputy National Chairman of the SDP, Dr Abdul Isiaq Ahmed, urged the party's members go and start gathering support for the party as the governorship election draws nearer.

Re: Ondo 2016 : I’ll Win And Serve With Integrity- Agunloye by mikolo80: 6:28pm On Aug 06, 2016
Abeg come and spend some of your loot

(1) (Reply)

11 Nigerian Soldiers Killed As Gunmen Open Fire On Troops — Army / An Open Letter To Dr. Olatunji Abayomi / 4, 904 Workers Recruited By Jonathan May Lose Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.