Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,674 members, 7,813,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

Mikel Obi, Siasia Airbone To Brazil - Pics - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi, Siasia Airbone To Brazil - Pics (62774 Views)

Katsuya Takasu With Mikel Obi & Siasia As He Fulfills His $390,000 Promise / Siasia Backs Dream Team Boycott Of Quarter-Final Against Denmark / Mikel, Others Stop Siasia From Resigning As Coach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mikel Obi, Siasia Airbone To Brazil - Pics by dainformant(m): 11:27am On Aug 05, 2016
This is how the Dream Team managed themselves aboard their flight to Brazil for the Rio 2016 Olympic games.. While some players slept, others were seen chatting and listening to music. Coach Samson Siasia was seen reading and probably working on his tactical strategy.

Nigeria’s U23 football team, landed in Manaus, Brazil ahead of their Group B clash against Japan in the wee hours of Friday. The team played their first match against Japan at 9pm Brazilian time (2am Friday Nigerian time), and won in style (5-4) -less than seven hours after their arrival.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/08/see-how-mikel-obi-siasia-and-others.html

Re: Mikel Obi, Siasia Airbone To Brazil - Pics by chocolateme(f): 11:28am On Aug 05, 2016
Ok.. nice one.. i wish them success..
Papa ejima i wish you the best.

FTC
CHOCOLATEME

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi, Siasia Airbone To Brazil - Pics by dainformant(m): 11:28am On Aug 05, 2016

Re: Mikel Obi, Siasia Airbone To Brazil - Pics by ChangeIsCostant: 11:30am On Aug 05, 2016
nice.... continue making us proud

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mikel Obi, Siasia Airbone To Brazil - Pics by PrettyCrystal: 11:30am On Aug 05, 2016
nice work guys

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi, Siasia Airbone To Brazil - Pics by olamilekan360(m): 11:36am On Aug 05, 2016
Lol... Confirm
Re: Mikel Obi, Siasia Airbone To Brazil - Pics by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 05, 2016
Nice one Mikel for sharing Economy seat with the rest of the guys.

43 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi, Siasia Airbone To Brazil - Pics by PrettyCrystal: 11:40am On Aug 05, 2016
I never knew Mikel was human ....
Dominiquez:

119 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mikel Obi, Siasia Airbone To Brazil - Pics by Benjom(m): 11:50am On Aug 05, 2016
It's all about 'Sacrifice'... In fact, 'Patriotism' is the word. We're blessed to have you guys.

10 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi, Siasia Airbone To Brazil - Pics by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 05, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
I never knew Mikel was human ....
do you mean Humane?

23 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi, Siasia Airbone To Brazil - Pics by firstking01(m): 12:02pm On Aug 05, 2016
More grease to their elbow...they started well but siasia needs to work on that defence.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi, Siasia Airbone To Brazil - Pics by Exmarte: 12:29pm On Aug 05, 2016
OP is a racist. Why must you show a black guy where he is eating banana? What msg are you trying to pass across to the foreign folks? That monkey dey on plane? Abeg remove d banana pinshur

**Modified**

I have to add this cos of some chronic idiots. The above post was meant to be a sarcasm however,note this, THE DAY A WHITE POSTS A PICTURE OF A BLACK EATING BANANAS is the day he'll understand the gravity of such post. You and I would both accuse such an individual of being racist...person con dy joke 4 here u dy tell am say hin dey craze? Una fada left yansh

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi, Siasia Airbone To Brazil - Pics by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:34pm On Aug 05, 2016
Exmarte:
OP is a racist. Why must you show a black guy where he is eating banana? What msg are you trying to pass across to the foreign folks? That monkey dey on plane? Abeg remove d banana pinshur

What does this even mean ?!

23 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi, Siasia Airbone To Brazil - Pics by veekid(m): 1:05pm On Aug 05, 2016
Wish em d best

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi, Siasia Airbone To Brazil - Pics by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 05, 2016
Manage how? Were they lapping themselves or something?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi, Siasia Airbone To Brazil - Pics by Sijo01(f): 1:06pm On Aug 05, 2016
Dominiquez:

Was he suppose to leave his team and sit on the wing of the plane

93 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mikel Obi, Siasia Airbone To Brazil - Pics by PrettyCrystal: 1:06pm On Aug 05, 2016
NO I mean human
blueto:

do you mean Humane?

32 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi, Siasia Airbone To Brazil - Pics by Delicious22: 1:07pm On Aug 05, 2016
I wish them well.

Solomon Dalung, you will hear from me. angry

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi, Siasia Airbone To Brazil - Pics by efilefun(m): 1:07pm On Aug 05, 2016
[size=14pt]When i saw manage, i was expecting to see people lapping themselves, or sitting in a flight with other passengers staring at them[/size]

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mikel Obi, Siasia Airbone To Brazil - Pics by ChangeIsCostant: 1:07pm On Aug 05, 2016
brain touch
Exmarte:

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi, Siasia Airbone To Brazil - Pics by darocha1: 1:07pm On Aug 05, 2016
Strive to the last & make this discomfort worth it.
Re: Mikel Obi, Siasia Airbone To Brazil - Pics by Flashh: 1:07pm On Aug 05, 2016
Dominiquez:
People like you are one of the reasons these guys feel superior to lower players and their coaches.

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mikel Obi, Siasia Airbone To Brazil - Pics by Sijo01(f): 1:08pm On Aug 05, 2016
Ioannes:
Manage how? Were they lapping themselves or something?

I taya o my brother. I was expecting to see people sitting on the floor or 2 people sharing a seat

11 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi, Siasia Airbone To Brazil - Pics by laurel03(m): 1:09pm On Aug 05, 2016
I think dey lap each other.... Abi na one person the plane for carry.... #welldone guyz for ystday match

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi, Siasia Airbone To Brazil - Pics by roymary: 1:09pm On Aug 05, 2016
Exmarte:

Wow! Is this your personal definition of racism? Does this mean you honestly wouldn't eat banana in public ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi, Siasia Airbone To Brazil - Pics by Gladiator1: 1:09pm On Aug 05, 2016
This isn't news
Re: Mikel Obi, Siasia Airbone To Brazil - Pics by darocha1: 1:10pm On Aug 05, 2016
This is real patroitism. Not when Jibrin exposes Dogora

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi, Siasia Airbone To Brazil - Pics by Pavore9: 1:10pm On Aug 05, 2016
Which one be managing themselves, l thought they were lapping themselves as we did way back in Secondary school days after "misappropriating" our bus fares! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi, Siasia Airbone To Brazil - Pics by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 05, 2016
Exmarte:

E be like say your head nor correct at all

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi, Siasia Airbone To Brazil - Pics by babyfaceafrica: 1:11pm On Aug 05, 2016
So this is managing?..OP..hmmm...

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi, Siasia Airbone To Brazil - Pics by ReachHard: 1:12pm On Aug 05, 2016
...THIS IS WHAT WE CALL NEWS BEHIND THE NEWS cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Teams That Have Never Played At The AFCON / Rihanna Spotted Celebrating Juventus Goal Against Atletico At The Stadium / FIFA Player Of The Year Award: See List of Winners (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.