Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,117 members, 7,860,034 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:58 AM

Lere Olayinka Reacts To Aisha Buhari’s Trip To USA - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lere Olayinka Reacts To Aisha Buhari’s Trip To USA (52412 Views)

Lere Olayinka Analyzes Photos Of President Buhari With Oyegun & Governors / Lere Olayinka Blasts Stephanie Otobo Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal / Lere Olayinka Reacts To Zenith Bank Denial Of Funding Fayose's Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lere Olayinka Reacts To Aisha Buhari’s Trip To USA by alobright17(m): 6:14pm On Aug 05, 2016
kikake:
Who is the Aisha Buhari on Harliburton case?

Halliburton case in Nigeria. Those indicted are known, their accomplices are known.

Buhari is not fighting corruption but for placing his Fulani in position to hold power for more donkey years to come - in and out of Aso Rock.
So to u now u don comment on the issue?

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka Reacts To Aisha Buhari’s Trip To USA by alobright17(m): 6:20pm On Aug 05, 2016
kikake:

Buhari is Nigeria's Commander in chief.

To clear his wife, Aisha Buhari, from not been taken for Aisha Buhari of Halliburton, President Buhari has to order the security forces to produce the Aisha Buhari of Halliburton case.

But let it not produce another drama of Gloria Okon of IBB era.

If Buhari government failed to produce the Aisha Buhari of Halliburton, it's hard for non zombies in Nigeria to believe there is another Aisha Buhari outside the president's wife involved in Halliburton bribe scandals.

Who expects the US authorities to arrest the wife of Nigeria's president for any offense?
Only zombies of Sai Buhari.
So Fayoshi team no think about that before daring her to cross there if she is not guilty? If na bet u see say the lady don win?

2 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka Reacts To Aisha Buhari’s Trip To USA by youngmoney95(m): 6:23pm On Aug 05, 2016
Fayose................. :-Xyou Must be very very CAREFULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka Reacts To Aisha Buhari’s Trip To USA by lizzy5: 6:31pm On Aug 05, 2016
fayose your mouth has definitely put you...........

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka Reacts To Aisha Buhari’s Trip To USA by BanjiA: 6:58pm On Aug 05, 2016
I thought this guy is intelligent. He didn't make any sense in that write up, he has probably not recovered from the shock. Eeyeah, sorry oh....

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka Reacts To Aisha Buhari’s Trip To USA by Orikinla(m): 7:41pm On Aug 05, 2016
[size=20pt]Ekiti people Don suffer!
How did they end up with these creatures?[/size].

2 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka Reacts To Aisha Buhari’s Trip To USA by nuella555: 7:50pm On Aug 05, 2016
We all know that u cant arrest a sitting president's wife.No matter the offence.
Nigeria z d biggest country in Africa n no body can temper the president wife.
Re: Lere Olayinka Reacts To Aisha Buhari’s Trip To USA by Ripama: 8:25pm On Aug 05, 2016
What is this idiot blabbing? what ur oga said was dt she shud visit US n now she's there. Stop embarrassing ursef n shut d Bleep up.

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka Reacts To Aisha Buhari’s Trip To USA by omogidi234(m): 8:47pm On Aug 05, 2016
Babzrockman:
Lere Paimo or Olayinka whatever. See how ur Oga life go be after 2018.... No escape route for him.

Bros no try am, he would just travel 2 months to hand over date. He cannot venture to hand over.
Re: Lere Olayinka Reacts To Aisha Buhari’s Trip To USA by alfsalami: 9:08pm On Aug 05, 2016
Lere and Fayose if naturally you are shameless, I advice you to borrow from somebody and remain in the cooler for a while.please.
Re: Lere Olayinka Reacts To Aisha Buhari’s Trip To USA by creekman(m): 10:12pm On Aug 05, 2016
As far as I'm concern, itz Gov Fayose's turn to travel to d USA to prove to everybody dat he's also clean.....
Re: Lere Olayinka Reacts To Aisha Buhari’s Trip To USA by rusher14: 10:52pm On Aug 05, 2016
omogidi234:
Bros no try am, he would just travel 2 months to hand over date. He cannot venture to hand over.

Fayose would be under travel watch. He would not be allowed to leave Nigeria when the time comes.
Re: Lere Olayinka Reacts To Aisha Buhari’s Trip To USA by Touchforfree(m): 11:05pm On Aug 05, 2016
ObaKlaz:
I refuse to wail IJN!!! ...If you had the other Aisha's denial on tape, what held you back from putting the damn tape on the internet for us all before now? Fayose remains thoroughly defeated by a woman named Aisha Muhamadu Buhari!

How many Aisha Muhammad Buhari did ds Fayose's PA know exist. He should pls keep quiet along with his Fayose for a while.
Re: Lere Olayinka Reacts To Aisha Buhari’s Trip To USA by Ssthorm(f): 11:15pm On Aug 05, 2016
Lwkm..."unchained mad dog"
Re: Lere Olayinka Reacts To Aisha Buhari’s Trip To USA by buckyfof(m): 11:19pm On Aug 05, 2016
DeleteNonsense:

Were you the pilot that took her to US?

this one no dy even get the concept, jus come and be commenting rubbish without reading
Re: Lere Olayinka Reacts To Aisha Buhari’s Trip To USA by kjsun15: 12:36am On Aug 06, 2016
saintikechi:
Aisha buhari remains a criminal until proven innocent.
By who? Is it by your role model or your Igbo president. Wasted race, mtweew.

Re: Lere Olayinka Reacts To Aisha Buhari’s Trip To USA by DaWaymaker(m): 4:09am On Aug 06, 2016
Theres something called a diplomatic passport now! It allows you travel without being arrested! Thats how Governors move around!
Re: Lere Olayinka Reacts To Aisha Buhari’s Trip To USA by Remmyplan(m): 5:31am On Aug 06, 2016
I am still thinking of adjective to qualify this animal called Lere Olayinka's Stupidity. Because you've said nothing here...
Re: Lere Olayinka Reacts To Aisha Buhari’s Trip To USA by billyG(m): 6:42am On Aug 06, 2016
hansyllo:

https://www.naij.com/917229-finally-fayoses-camp-reacts-aisha-buharis-trip-usa.html
It better to remain SILENCE & b thought aFOOL than 2 speak out & clear d doubt grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lere Olayinka Reacts To Aisha Buhari’s Trip To USA by Nobody: 7:09am On Aug 06, 2016
handysuzy:
I am tired of this Aisha and Fayose issue....Any new thing?

Lets talk about Aisha's Hermes Gold Bag worth $65,000 (N45m) she carried to the US... See it here: http://factflyers.com/aisha-buhari-rocks-hermes-gold-bag-worth-65000-n45m-us/

Oh...so now you are tired after accusing an innocent woman of crimes she didn't commit. Now you want to talk about her bag right?

You people don't have an iota of shame. If I were you guys shame won't allow me to open and comment on any other Fayose/Aisha thread.

But then some people don't have shame I've learnt.

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka Reacts To Aisha Buhari’s Trip To USA by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 06, 2016
kikake:

Buhari is Nigeria's Commander in chief.

To clear his wife, Aisha Buhari, from not been taken for Aisha Buhari of Halliburton, President Buhari has to order the security forces to produce the Aisha Buhari of Halliburton case.

But let it not produce another drama of Gloria Okon of IBB era.

If Buhari government failed to produce the Aisha Buhari of Halliburton, it's hard for non zombies in Nigeria to believe there is another Aisha Buhari outside the president's wife involved in Halliburton bribe scandals.

Who expects the US authorities to arrest the wife of Nigeria's president for any offense?
Only zombies of Sai Buhari.

Mumu. So why did you insist that she should go to the US if she can.

E be like say una brain dey leak, all of una.

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka Reacts To Aisha Buhari’s Trip To USA by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 06, 2016
NurseEze1:
The problem of nigeria is nt the leaders,it is the followers..
Nigerians are senseless..do you know how much spent on this visit? Do you know how many poor it can feed? What's the important of this visit to nigerians ranting here?
Nigerians should wise up! Or everybody will sink one day.. That aisha buhari went to usa doesn't exempt her from the scandal bc govt in power can arrange for her trip based on bilateral interest....I like Fayose bc he plays pure politics
#Teamchangethechange

I hope your patients know they are in trouble madam nurse. Because if you reason like this I doubt your sense of judgement and I wouldn't let you stick a needle into me if my life depended on it.

So now it's about the money she used to travel right?

Can you prove she travelled using government money?

When she didn't go you were shouting "she's a thief, she can't go to the US" blah blah blah...

Now she has gone instead of you to bury your head in shame, just look at yourself now...

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka Reacts To Aisha Buhari’s Trip To USA by TruthisOut: 7:43am On Aug 06, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Please Fayose, address only the IPOB miscreants...we are not interested in your Unintelligent and useless explanations...

If that is your profile pic, u are ugly o!
Re: Lere Olayinka Reacts To Aisha Buhari’s Trip To USA by centboy123456(m): 12:59pm On Aug 06, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Please Fayose, address only the IPOB miscreants...we are not interested in your Unintelligent and useless explanations...

Just look at this foooooooOoool
Re: Lere Olayinka Reacts To Aisha Buhari’s Trip To USA by TrissMuller: 1:05pm On Aug 06, 2016
rusher14:

Fayose would be under travel watch. He would not be allowed to leave Nigeria when the time comes.

Hello Boss

Please i plead with you to please spare us few minutes of your precious time to vote for PHOTOSHOOT in the Mr Nairaland competition that's currently going onsad

To vote, click the link below and type

"I vote photoshoot

Cc NLJega"

Go to: https://www.nairaland.com/3271417/mr-nairaland-2016-grand-finale#48227310

Thank you very much

MAY GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLYsmiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent / INEC Ad-Hoc Staff Shot In The Buttocks By SARS In Rivers State. Photos / Buhari's Victory A Referendum On Honesty And Integrity - New York Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.