Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,030 members, 7,810,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

How Moderate Religion Helps Terrorist Groups - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Moderate Religion Helps Terrorist Groups (4756 Views)

These groups of people worldwide won't make it to heaven / The Sword, The Arm Of The Lord: Christian Terrorist Groups You Never Hear About / Islam Has No Relationship With Terrorist Groups (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Moderate Religion Helps Terrorist Groups by Seun(m): 1:37pm On Aug 05, 2016
To become a religious suicide bomber or a holy murderer, a person must believe the following things:
1) "There exists only one true God."
2) "Those who reject God or disobey his commands are dangerous and wicked evildoers."
3) "God wants to punish those dangerous and wicked evildoers severely."
4) "God often uses human beings to carry out his will on earth."
5) "God will bountifully reward those who are killed while doing God's will"
6) "God wants ME to punish those dangerous and wicked evildoers on His behalf."

The problem with mainstream, moderate religion is that it indoctrinates millions of people with the first 5 things that religious terrorists need to believe, while they are young and thus impressionable. This makes the job of terrorist groups very easy because all they have to do is convince their recruits of the final thing that terrorists must believe: that they are the ones who have been chosen to execute God's holy justice.

Mainstream religion is like an engineer who likes to build grenades as a hobby, and keeps them at home. From time to time, criminals break into his home, steal some of the grenades, and use them to commit brutal crimes. The engineer is like, "it's not my fault!" "They stole the grenades from me!" "My grenades are not meant to be used for violence!" "I'm actually a pacifist!" Yet, he keeps building more grenades.

29 Likes 11 Shares

Re: How Moderate Religion Helps Terrorist Groups by tolaxin(m): 1:38pm On Aug 05, 2016
embarassed

I don't understand. undecided

Please elaborate

1 Like

Re: How Moderate Religion Helps Terrorist Groups by bolt000(m): 1:42pm On Aug 05, 2016
Brb..
Re: How Moderate Religion Helps Terrorist Groups by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 05, 2016
I believe that MORAL EDUCATION should be taught in schools. Instead of all these crk irk bullshit. Teach morals. Later on in life, let the child make a choice. That's could help the problem a little.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Moderate Religion Helps Terrorist Groups by MrDude: 1:47pm On Aug 05, 2016
Just say it already what other religion has moderates terrorist and terrorism attached to its tenets other than ISLAM. Shikena!

The line separating moderates from terrorist In Islam is dangerously and hopelessly thin angry

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Moderate Religion Helps Terrorist Groups by Osmondinho(m): 1:51pm On Aug 05, 2016
I have always been of the opinion that human beings should see their fellow men as God itself and not as slave or pawn to the sky-God.

When we learn to tolerate and leave Gods to fight for themselves, that's when all these bombings and killings will stop.

Human beings are gods, there is no other god!!!

2 Likes

Re: How Moderate Religion Helps Terrorist Groups by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 05, 2016
All hail brahma vishnu..Hindi ma way
Re: How Moderate Religion Helps Terrorist Groups by Touchnot01: 2:17pm On Aug 05, 2016
And so God does not exist right? undecided

If you honestly cared about human life, you will focus more on the lives lost to islam on a daily basis and not just wage war against christianity.

Whenever you're not waging war against christianity, i noticed you tend to bring all religion together.

I get the tactics: Islam is self-destructive and so lets put christianity on the same page with them. Great job.

Just two pieces of advise: Keep it up and evaluate your actions later on in life.

2 Likes

Re: How Moderate Religion Helps Terrorist Groups by jnrbayano(m): 2:31pm On Aug 05, 2016
Seun comes across to me as that very Pharaoh whose heart was hardened unto destruction.

I pray for you though.

11 Likes

Re: How Moderate Religion Helps Terrorist Groups by Seun(m): 3:04pm On Aug 05, 2016
jnrbayano:
Seun comes across to me as that very Pharaoh whose heart was hardened unto destruction.
Moderate religion has already convinced this guy that people who criticize his religion deserve to be "destroyed". All you have to do to turn him into a murderer is to convince him that God wants him to be the instrument of their "destruction".

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Moderate Religion Helps Terrorist Groups by Touchnot01: 3:10pm On Aug 05, 2016
jnrbayano:
Seu comes across to me as that very Pharaoh whose heart was hardened unto destruction.

I pray for you though.
Its just odd that some nairalanders compare this guy with zuckerberg. This guy has a terribly serious agenda.

1 Like

Re: How Moderate Religion Helps Terrorist Groups by truthmans2012: 3:20pm On Aug 05, 2016
Seun:
To become a religious suicide bomber or a holy murderer, a person must believe the following things:
2) "Those who reject God or disobey his commands are dangerous and wicked evildoers."

The problem with mainstream, moderate religion is that it indoctrinates millions of people with the first 5 things that religious terrorists need to believe, while they are young and thus impressionable. This makes the job of terrorist groups very easy because all they have to do is convince their recruits of the final thing that terrorists must believe: that they are the ones who have been chosen to execute God's holy justice.

Mainstream religion is like an engineer who likes to build grenades as a hobby, and keeps them at home. From time to time, criminals break into his home, steal some of the grenades, and use them to commit brutal crimes. The engineer is like, "it's not my fault!" "They stole the grenades from me!" "My grenades are not meant to be used for violence!" "I'm actually a pacifist!" Yet, s/he keeps building more grenades.

Item No. 2: Terrorists are far more wicked than those they claim reject allaah. We never saw infidels killing muslims anywhere.

2 Likes

Re: How Moderate Religion Helps Terrorist Groups by KingEbukaNaija: 3:24pm On Aug 05, 2016
Oh he is talking about the Muslims today .

4 Likes

Re: How Moderate Religion Helps Terrorist Groups by iliyande(m): 3:30pm On Aug 05, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:
Oh he is talking about the Muslims today .

And he cannot come out and talk to them directly because of fear cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Moderate Religion Helps Terrorist Groups by Medicis(m): 3:31pm On Aug 05, 2016
Seun:

Mainstream religion is like an engineer who likes to build grenades as a hobby, and keeps them at home. From time to time, criminals break into his home, steal some of the grenades, and use them to commit brutal crimes. The engineer is like, "it's not my fault!" "They stole the grenades from me!" "My grenades are not meant to be used for violence!" "I'm actually a pacifist!" Yet, s/he keeps building more grenades.
We all know u are stylishly talking about Islam, but you are so afraid that u cannot mention Islam or Allah in your writeup because u know what these people can do to you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Moderate Religion Helps Terrorist Groups by MaziOmenuko: 3:31pm On Aug 05, 2016
Please what does the term "Moderate Religion" as used in your context mean?

4 Likes

Re: How Moderate Religion Helps Terrorist Groups by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 05, 2016
xtianity-the biggest killing establishment in history

2 Likes

Re: How Moderate Religion Helps Terrorist Groups by KingEbukaNaija: 3:35pm On Aug 05, 2016
iliyande:

And he cannot come out and talk to them directly because of fear cheesy

grin grin . lmaoo
Re: How Moderate Religion Helps Terrorist Groups by Vendoor(f): 3:35pm On Aug 05, 2016
Seun always making sense cheesy

3 Likes

Re: How Moderate Religion Helps Terrorist Groups by truthmans2012: 3:36pm On Aug 05, 2016
crusadistic:

Hypocrite !!!

Point to where Christians are killing anywhere despite Jesus warnings.

5 Likes

Re: How Moderate Religion Helps Terrorist Groups by KingEbukaNaija: 3:37pm On Aug 05, 2016
crusadistic:

Abu Masab Al-Barnaw does not agree with you
Re: How Moderate Religion Helps Terrorist Groups by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 05, 2016
truthmans2012:

Hypocrite !!!

Don't you understand simple English; xtianity-the biggest killing establishment in history

2 Likes

Re: How Moderate Religion Helps Terrorist Groups by truthmans2012: 4:09pm On Aug 05, 2016
crusadistic:

Don't you understand simple English; xtianity-the biggest killing establishment in history

You don't know what you are saying.

Today's terrorists use sophisticated weapons, capable of killing hundreds of thousands in a day. Add that to the number Muhammad killed in his time. In one single day, Muhammad killed about 900 Jews. Add that to the so many attacks on towns and villages.

Besides, you don't seem to know that wars in the Bible fought by Israelis are reprisal attacks. The only war God told them to fight, which was not reprisal was when they were to take over the land of Canaan. And that was because God was annoyed with the Cannanites and wanted them displaced but could not happen without a war.

Now tell me, what was the population of the Canaanites? Or do you say they shouldn't fight those who first attacked them?

3 Likes

Re: How Moderate Religion Helps Terrorist Groups by Ramon92: 4:13pm On Aug 05, 2016
dorox:

Says the man who believes that it is moral for a teacher to put young kids in boiling hot oil. undecided
dorox, you need a detox.. .
Re: How Moderate Religion Helps Terrorist Groups by Ramon92: 4:17pm On Aug 05, 2016
Seun:
Moderate religion has already convinced this guy that people who criticize his religion deserve to be "destroyed". All you have to do to turn him into a murderer is to convince him that God wants him to be the instrument of their "destruction".
and with the promise of an eternal reward. That's just the simple trick...
Re: How Moderate Religion Helps Terrorist Groups by deekseen(m): 4:18pm On Aug 05, 2016
Me: Seun, why didn't you just mention Islam?

Seun: Those jihadist are really terrible. I don't want them to blow up my religion-bashing office.

4 Likes

Re: How Moderate Religion Helps Terrorist Groups by Ramon92: 4:19pm On Aug 05, 2016
truthmans2012:

Hypocrite !!!

grin someone needs some history lessons..
Re: How Moderate Religion Helps Terrorist Groups by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 05, 2016
truthmans2012:

[s]You don't know what you are saying.

Today's terrorists use sophisticated weapons, capable of killing hundreds of thousands in a day. Add that to the number Muhammad killed in his time. In one single day, Muhammad killed about 900 Jews. Add that to the so many attacks on towns and villages.

Besides, you don't seem to know that wars in the Bible fought by Israelis are reprisal attacks. The only war God told them to fight, which was not reprisal was when they were to take over the land of Canaan. And that was because God was annoyed with the Cannanites and wanted them displaced but could not happen without a war.

Now tell me, what was the population of the Canaanites? Or do you say they shouldn't fight those who first attacked them?[/s]
Trash! what reprisal attacks sad you mean genocide and mass rape....you must be sick then trying to justify that for whatsoever reason.All the so-called terrorist attacks by some unknown people still won't equal the millions killed over the centuries under your very own church authority.
kindly mention any single soul that was murdered by Muhammad(SAW).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oyakhilome, Oyedepo, Ashimolowo, Adeboye Et Al Should be Ashamed!!! / 95-year-old Woman Gets Horn On Her Forehead / Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.