Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,847 members, 7,813,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

95-year-old Woman Gets Horn On Her Forehead - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 95-year-old Woman Gets Horn On Her Forehead (4759 Views)

Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' / Woman Gets A Glimpse Of Hell After Suicide Attempt / 'Holy Cow' Born With White Cross On Forehead!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

95-year-old Woman Gets Horn On Her Forehead by StUwem: 11:04am On May 11, 2011
A 95 year old woman from Zhanjiang, south China, has sprouted a 12 centimetre long horn on her forehead.
The horn first grew in 2003 and has grown progressively bigger and bigger, taking over the poor woman's face.
Doctors are baffled by the protrusion - and can only speculate that Xiou Ling is suffering a hormone imbalance.
Her family are currently saving up for treatment to remove it.

I wounder is this the end of the world? wonders shall never end

Read more: http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/69680-95-year-old-woman-gets-the-horn#ixzz1M2Ksynhd

Re: 95-year-old Woman Gets Horn On Her Forehead by babyme1(f): 2:34pm On May 11, 2011
shocked shocked
Re: 95-year-old Woman Gets Horn On Her Forehead by JeSoul(f): 3:07pm On May 11, 2011
Its actually not really that weird I think. These kinds of growth abnormalities happen from time to time and usually have no explainable 'cause'. The human body is an incredibly complex system such that a small disruption or 'imbalance' can result in such tumors or growths.
Re: 95-year-old Woman Gets Horn On Her Forehead by Bestglo(f): 4:34pm On May 11, 2011
I'm more than shocked
Re: 95-year-old Woman Gets Horn On Her Forehead by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 11, 2011
nephilim? smiley
Re: 95-year-old Woman Gets Horn On Her Forehead by vicenzo(m): 3:26am On May 12, 2011
How come? I thought lucifer is supposed to be male grin
Re: 95-year-old Woman Gets Horn On Her Forehead by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:45pm On May 12, 2011
cheesy cheesy
Re: 95-year-old Woman Gets Horn On Her Forehead by rhemal: 4:01am On May 16, 2011
of all places of d body,the forehead?
Re: 95-year-old Woman Gets Horn On Her Forehead by aletheia(m): 8:16am On May 16, 2011
2buff:

nephilim?  smiley
^
No.  smiley
That's a sebaceous horn. It's rarely seen but quite striking. I recall from Medical School, the frontispiece of our Bailey & Love's Short Practice of Surgery had a picture of another similarly afflicted woman.
Re: 95-year-old Woman Gets Horn On Her Forehead by nuella2(f): 5:39pm On May 17, 2011
rhemal:

of all places of d body,the forehead?

No be small thing o.
Re: 95-year-old Woman Gets Horn On Her Forehead by thehomer: 7:28pm On May 17, 2011
While this is fascinating in its own right, some people obviously choose to call on a mythical explanation when there are natural explanations for it.
That is what is called a cutaneous horn. It is a medical condition so there is really no need to call on mythical explanations.

See here for more instances of this condition.

(1) (Reply)

Is It A Sin For Couples To Kiss In The Church Premises? / Harvest Of Praise @ Full Life Christian Center, Uyo / More Photos Of The 'tallest Statue Of Jesus' Set To Be Unveiled In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.