Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

The Rich Lifestyle Of Nigeria’s Youngest Naira Billionaire, E-money (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Rich Lifestyle Of Nigeria’s Youngest Naira Billionaire, E-money (photos) (6782 Views)

Meet Nigeria's Youngest Celebrities / Emeka "E-money" Okonkwo Is Nigeria's Youngest Naira Billionaire / Shocking: Secret Behind Billionaire E-money's Wealth Revealed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Rich Lifestyle Of Nigeria’s Youngest Naira Billionaire, E-money (photos) by ItzChinnex(m): 2:16pm On Aug 05, 2016
E-Money is the younger brother of award-winning Nigerian artist, Kcee and CEO of Five Star Music.

He is mainly into importation of cars. See some pictures that suggest to you how rich E-money is:

Source: https://chinnex..com.ng/2016/08/the-rich-lifestyle-of-nigerias-youngest.html?m=1

Lalasticlala, Seun, Mynd44

Re: The Rich Lifestyle Of Nigeria’s Youngest Naira Billionaire, E-money (photos) by kellz0(m): 2:19pm On Aug 05, 2016
hmm
Re: The Rich Lifestyle Of Nigeria’s Youngest Naira Billionaire, E-money (photos) by ItzChinnex(m): 2:20pm On Aug 05, 2016
more...

Re: The Rich Lifestyle Of Nigeria’s Youngest Naira Billionaire, E-money (photos) by ItzChinnex(m): 2:22pm On Aug 05, 2016
eh no easy

Re: The Rich Lifestyle Of Nigeria’s Youngest Naira Billionaire, E-money (photos) by ItzChinnex(m): 2:40pm On Aug 05, 2016
The rest

Re: The Rich Lifestyle Of Nigeria’s Youngest Naira Billionaire, E-money (photos) by lative(m): 2:47pm On Aug 05, 2016
D guy gt money,we dn hear.but in d last pic is that not SKIBII serving them??

2 Likes

Re: The Rich Lifestyle Of Nigeria’s Youngest Naira Billionaire, E-money (photos) by Barney11: 2:49pm On Aug 05, 2016
if only this can buy forever life on earth,i will be moved!enjoy life jare cos nobody knows how long you have it?
Re: The Rich Lifestyle Of Nigeria’s Youngest Naira Billionaire, E-money (photos) by laplace19(m): 3:55pm On Aug 05, 2016
In LG's voice "LIFE IS GOOD"...

1 Like

Re: The Rich Lifestyle Of Nigeria’s Youngest Naira Billionaire, E-money (photos) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 05, 2016
Enjoy..
Re: The Rich Lifestyle Of Nigeria’s Youngest Naira Billionaire, E-money (photos) by themmyd: 4:56pm On Aug 05, 2016
Kcee younger brother?

1 Like

Re: The Rich Lifestyle Of Nigeria’s Youngest Naira Billionaire, E-money (photos) by laurel03(m): 5:06pm On Aug 05, 2016
Wetin ds guy dey do self.... #MoneyGood

2 Likes

Re: The Rich Lifestyle Of Nigeria’s Youngest Naira Billionaire, E-money (photos) by ItzChinnex(m): 5:32pm On Aug 05, 2016
themmyd:
Kcee younger brother?
Yeah. He is kCee's younger brother

2 Likes

Re: The Rich Lifestyle Of Nigeria’s Youngest Naira Billionaire, E-money (photos) by Stegomiah: 5:49pm On Aug 05, 2016
Like i always say poverty is a bas.tard
Re: The Rich Lifestyle Of Nigeria’s Youngest Naira Billionaire, E-money (photos) by Stegomiah: 5:51pm On Aug 05, 2016
Just one lil problem, we don't know the source of his wealth or what exactly he's doing

This guy showed up bout same time as kcee, yes he is kcees younger brother
But kcee had a very poor background

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Rich Lifestyle Of Nigeria’s Youngest Naira Billionaire, E-money (photos) by DesChyko: 6:00pm On Aug 05, 2016
Cool cash. Expensive lifestyle. If he had no child or if people die off around him, people for talk well.
Re: The Rich Lifestyle Of Nigeria’s Youngest Naira Billionaire, E-money (photos) by Supnaija(m): 6:06pm On Aug 05, 2016
Has anyone tried to know exactly what he does? Abi na just Kcee pkangolo music dey make all this money?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Rich Lifestyle Of Nigeria’s Youngest Naira Billionaire, E-money (photos) by tinnyailes(m): 6:12pm On Aug 05, 2016
How can u be postinq things like this do u want frustration to kill person

2 Likes

Re: The Rich Lifestyle Of Nigeria’s Youngest Naira Billionaire, E-money (photos) by ItzChinnex(m): 6:35pm On Aug 05, 2016
tinnyailes:
How can u be postinq things like this do u want frustration to kill person

lmao

3 Likes

Re: The Rich Lifestyle Of Nigeria’s Youngest Naira Billionaire, E-money (photos) by Beremx(f): 7:28pm On Aug 05, 2016
Younger brother of Kcee? See how he is building his family and he doesn't hide his affection and love for his wife publicly whereas, Kcee no get sense to keep his marriage intact.

What a shame!

1 Like

Re: The Rich Lifestyle Of Nigeria’s Youngest Naira Billionaire, E-money (photos) by deeoh(m): 8:45pm On Aug 05, 2016
na this kind thing de vex me, no beef seriously, how u go post such flaunt of wealth by young naija guy without telling the source of his wealth. becos I heard, heard, the he'd been rich before floating 5star record label..Biko I need to know lol!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Rich Lifestyle Of Nigeria’s Youngest Naira Billionaire, E-money (photos) by Opistorincos(m): 9:15pm On Aug 05, 2016
See as harrysong do neck like duck wey wan fly

2 Likes

Re: The Rich Lifestyle Of Nigeria’s Youngest Naira Billionaire, E-money (photos) by joyli: 9:20pm On Aug 05, 2016
Opistorincos:

grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: The Rich Lifestyle Of Nigeria’s Youngest Naira Billionaire, E-money (photos) by joyli: 9:23pm On Aug 05, 2016
laurel03:
Wetin ds guy dey do self.... #MoneyGood

Clearing and forwarding grin grin grin grin
Re: The Rich Lifestyle Of Nigeria’s Youngest Naira Billionaire, E-money (photos) by Rproxy88(m): 9:30pm On Aug 05, 2016
Supnaija:
Has anyone tried to know exactly what he does? Abi na just Kcee pkangolo music dey make all this money?

I love Nigerians

1 Like

Re: The Rich Lifestyle Of Nigeria’s Youngest Naira Billionaire, E-money (photos) by Sandydayz(f): 10:41pm On Aug 05, 2016
Mmmm... Who exactly gave him the award? undecided
Re: The Rich Lifestyle Of Nigeria’s Youngest Naira Billionaire, E-money (photos) by policy12: 5:46am On Aug 06, 2016
Baba God pick my calls and others wey wan change of levels.
Re: The Rich Lifestyle Of Nigeria’s Youngest Naira Billionaire, E-money (photos) by ItzChinnex(m): 6:38am On Aug 06, 2016
policy12:
Baba God pick my calls and others wey wan change of levels.
no worry na small small
Re: The Rich Lifestyle Of Nigeria’s Youngest Naira Billionaire, E-money (photos) by ItzChinnex(m): 6:39am On Aug 06, 2016
Opistorincos:
lmao
Re: The Rich Lifestyle Of Nigeria’s Youngest Naira Billionaire, E-money (photos) by ItzChinnex(m): 6:41am On Aug 06, 2016
deeoh:
na this kind thing de vex me, no beef seriously, how u go post such flaunt of wealth by young naija guy without telling the source of his wealth. becos I heard, heard, the he'd been rich before floating 5star record label..Biko I need to know lol!!!

Guy he deals on Importing of Cars, Has Shells in Oil companies and owner of Five Star
Re: The Rich Lifestyle Of Nigeria’s Youngest Naira Billionaire, E-money (photos) by ItzChinnex(m): 6:43am On Aug 06, 2016
Beremx:
Younger brother of Kcee? See how he is building his family and he doesn't hide his affection and love for his wife publicly whereas, Kcee no get sense to keep his marriage intact.

What a shame!

no mind am
Re: The Rich Lifestyle Of Nigeria’s Youngest Naira Billionaire, E-money (photos) by ItzChinnex(m): 6:44am On Aug 06, 2016
DesChyko:
Cool cash. Expensive lifestyle. If he had no child or if people die off around him, people for talk well.

But people still dey talk.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some People Dug Up This Intense , Explicit S*x Scene Video Of Tonto Dikeh[pics] / Ibro Zule Zoo: My partner is currently mentally unstable and now in Markudi / Dolphins Spotted In Lagos Lagoon, Man Calls On The Nigerian Government. VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.