Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

A Few Of My 3d Models I Hope You Like- By Darkid1 - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / A Few Of My 3d Models I Hope You Like- By Darkid1 (2045 Views)

My 3D Sketch / My 3d Character Models / Checkout My 3D Drawings With Pen (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Few Of My 3d Models I Hope You Like- By Darkid1 by darkid1(m): 2:59pm On Aug 05, 2016
A few of my 3d models I hope you like. I'm a beginner though.

3 Likes

Re: A Few Of My 3d Models I Hope You Like- By Darkid1 by darkid1(m): 3:06pm On Aug 05, 2016
And more. I notice just a few people use cinema4d here...

2 Likes

Re: A Few Of My 3d Models I Hope You Like- By Darkid1 by darkid1(m): 3:07pm On Aug 05, 2016
More

2 Likes

Re: A Few Of My 3d Models I Hope You Like- By Darkid1 by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 05, 2016
Boy...how far any new story
Re: A Few Of My 3d Models I Hope You Like- By Darkid1 by darkid1(m): 5:02pm On Aug 05, 2016
kazuna:
.lol I just updated, been a little busy.
Re: A Few Of My 3d Models I Hope You Like- By Darkid1 by darkid1(m): 5:04pm On Aug 05, 2016
kazuna:
.l just saw your portfolio, amazing. I suck at character modeling .
Re: A Few Of My 3d Models I Hope You Like- By Darkid1 by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 05, 2016
Practice is everythang....
Btwn who is ur favourite author? mine is thomas harris.
i admire ur writin style.
Re: A Few Of My 3d Models I Hope You Like- By Darkid1 by novelphotos: 7:33pm On Aug 05, 2016
Need a graphic designer for your flyers, logos, business card,banners and more call 08077416539

Want to learn Graphic design using photoshop, corel draw, Illustrator and 3D character Animations, video editting using Adobe premium pro, After Effects and more call 08077416539
kazuna:

Re: A Few Of My 3d Models I Hope You Like- By Darkid1 by darkid1(m): 8:28am On Aug 06, 2016
kazuna:

. Lol, really , thanks bro... Uhmmn, I have 4 favourite authors .now I know my answer might come quite annoying, I just cant pick. John grisham, Steven Kings , Elechi Amadi and Larry Sun(This guy is going places). I would really love to model to your standard someday. I would check out Thomas Harris .
Re: A Few Of My 3d Models I Hope You Like- By Darkid1 by michhitman(m): 4:30pm On Aug 07, 2016
this is. awesome Bro,pls link me to d software you're using,and any tutorial link. thanks.
Re: A Few Of My 3d Models I Hope You Like- By Darkid1 by darkid1(m): 4:36pm On Aug 07, 2016
michhitman:
this is. awesome Bro,pls link me to d software you're using,and any tutorial link. thanks.
I don't know if its legal but I downloaded freely from kickass torrent alongs sides with tutorials... You can also get awesome individual tutorials on youtube. smiley the name of the software is cinema 4d. You can try maya , or blender(this one is legally free.
Re: A Few Of My 3d Models I Hope You Like- By Darkid1 by michhitman(m): 7:27pm On Aug 07, 2016
darkid1:
I don't know if its legal but I downloaded freely from kickass torrent alongs sides with tutorials... You can also get awesome individual tutorials on youtube. smiley the name of the software is cinema 4d. You can try maya , or blender(this one is legally free.
Hehe...kick ass is currently down,would try google tho, so which one is the best.
Re: A Few Of My 3d Models I Hope You Like- By Darkid1 by darkid1(m): 9:00pm On Aug 07, 2016
michhitman:
Hehe...kick ass is currently down,would try google tho, so which one is the best.
uhmmn, i hear kickass is back with a new site name. They are all great softwares, I used c4d cause its the easiest there. Blender is cool cause its free, Maya has some great tools for character modelling, c4d's mograph is awesome and everyone respects a 3dxmax user.
Re: A Few Of My 3d Models I Hope You Like- By Darkid1 by darkid1(m): 9:01pm On Aug 07, 2016
michhitman:
uhmmn, i hear kickass is back with a new site name. They are all great softwares, I used c4d cause its the easiest there. Blender is cool cause its free, Maya has some great tools for character modelling, c4d's mograph is awesome wink and everyone respects a 3dxmax user.
Re: A Few Of My 3d Models I Hope You Like- By Darkid1 by dewale005: 11:51am On Aug 08, 2016
nice one bro can you whatsapp me on 08033619901
Re: A Few Of My 3d Models I Hope You Like- By Darkid1 by michhitman(m): 12:00pm On Aug 08, 2016
darkid1:
uhmmn, i hear kickass is back with a new site name. They are all great softwares, I used c4d cause its the easiest there. Blender is cool cause its free, Maya has some great tools for character modelling, c4d's mograph is awesome wink and everyone respects a 3dxmax user.
Hehe...thanks bro,guess I'll go for d c4d,op its not dat hard to learn,coz Auto cad took me like a month to master.
Re: A Few Of My 3d Models I Hope You Like- By Darkid1 by darkid1(m): 1:54am On Aug 10, 2016
dewale005:
nice one bro can you whatsapp me on 08033619901
ok
Re: A Few Of My 3d Models I Hope You Like- By Darkid1 by darkid1(m): 1:55am On Aug 10, 2016
michhitman:
Hehe...thanks bro,guess I'll go for d c4d,op its not dat hard to learn,coz Auto cad took me like a month to master.
Took me a while to also get the hang of autoCAD.Believe me, its easier.
Re: A Few Of My 3d Models I Hope You Like- By Darkid1 by darkid1(m): 1:56am On Aug 10, 2016
More

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

20 pictures you really need to look at to Understand / Free Logos, d.p's And More..... / Showcasing My Lil' Bro's Beautiful Works Of Art

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.