Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Adeboye: "Sex Is Not Food, Bring Anyone Who Can't Go A Day Without Sex For ...." - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye: "Sex Is Not Food, Bring Anyone Who Can't Go A Day Without Sex For ...." (51958 Views)

"Sex Is Sweet": Kaduna Redeemed Christian Church Of God Program / Heaven Helps Those Who Can't Help Themselves, Not The Other Way Round / Folayan Osekita Shades Adeboye: Praises Wife 'Who Can't Pray 2hrs Nonstop' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye: "Sex Is Not Food, Bring Anyone Who Can't Go A Day Without Sex For ...." by muller101(m): 11:06pm On Aug 05, 2016
rheether:
I want it everyday.
na food?
Re: Adeboye: "Sex Is Not Food, Bring Anyone Who Can't Go A Day Without Sex For ...." by danypst: 11:07pm On Aug 05, 2016
i dont understand. Is he refering to the married people? because i do not see anything wrong with laying with ur wife whenever u wish. No measurement of how it shld be done was stated in the bible.
Re: Adeboye: "Sex Is Not Food, Bring Anyone Who Can't Go A Day Without Sex For ...." by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 05, 2016
AlPeter:
seriously, all your posts and submissions on this thread are the dum best I've seen in a very long while. You deserve an award. A man stands on the altar to teach in his church and another that he doesn't know exists just picks and twist his words out of context and you say the pastor should've been discreet? Dude go suck on mamas breast.
see how intelligent you sound? i doff my hat for you, you don't respect your mother so am not surprised you disrespect mine
Re: Adeboye: "Sex Is Not Food, Bring Anyone Who Can't Go A Day Without Sex For ...." by Richy4(m): 11:11pm On Aug 05, 2016
Re: Adeboye: "Sex Is Not Food, Bring Anyone Who Can't Go A Day Without Sex For ...." by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 05, 2016
obontami:

I don reduce my sex habit cos I'm planning to get married

angry
chisos shocked shocked

Obo, tani obinrin ti o fe marry iwo yi!
Chai!
Warehouse girl yen ma baje pelu 'skintus' e cheesy
Re: Adeboye: "Sex Is Not Food, Bring Anyone Who Can't Go A Day Without Sex For ...." by AlPeter: 11:15pm On Aug 05, 2016
fearless15:
see how intelligent you sound? i doff my hat for you, you don't respect your mother so am not surprised you disrespect mine
drop the phone already its past bedtime
Re: Adeboye: "Sex Is Not Food, Bring Anyone Who Can't Go A Day Without Sex For ...." by VajanahDischaj(f): 11:15pm On Aug 05, 2016
iRyan:
Buhari isn't the dullard, your GO is. And unlike your old lazy idiotic goldbrick GO who's only after wealth at the expense of fleeceable Nigerians, Buhari is looking out for a 170 million people and has their interest at heart.
mumu of the heighest order, I pity the girl wey born-troway you.
4k u and 4k ur hopeless buhari and ur imagineryy 170million people.
Has their interest at heart my foot!

Number 1, I didn't mention ur father buhari for the matter
Number 2, I'm not a member of GO services

Go school u no gree, dey dia dey mumu like ya father wey no gree use kwandom.
Monkey, Natotogokillyou smellymouth

1 Like

Re: Adeboye: "Sex Is Not Food, Bring Anyone Who Can't Go A Day Without Sex For ...." by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 05, 2016
AlPeter:
drop the phone already its past bedtime
get away
Re: Adeboye: "Sex Is Not Food, Bring Anyone Who Can't Go A Day Without Sex For ...." by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 05, 2016
guiddoti:
safe journey to hell. perhaps he was talking to his members. And he shouldn't be your worries

After all He was within the confines of his camp ground when he said it, how come it didn't appear to him (fearless) he obviously was admonishing his members? The blogger has written on the wall of nairaland, yet all despicable remarks are hurled at the pastor. I hope you don't get caged by your words. Yes, you call yourself fearless,but at least fear just two people - God, and the man that fears God. Peace!
Re: Adeboye: "Sex Is Not Food, Bring Anyone Who Can't Go A Day Without Sex For ...." by labiola: 11:29pm On Aug 05, 2016
I don't know what's wrong with people these days. You just want to use any opportunity to take a swipe on the man of God. The truth is that Pastor Adeboye name will continue to torment you until you guys give your life to Christ. How come you didn't talk about what God is doing through him. Over 67 babies including quadruplet born without any payment and still counting during this convention. You are busy criticizing him.. if you like go and marry a guy that doesn't have a job na you go suffer, if you like have sex every day of your life na your life.
Re: Adeboye: "Sex Is Not Food, Bring Anyone Who Can't Go A Day Without Sex For ...." by obontami: 11:32pm On Aug 05, 2016
HateU2:
chisos shocked shocked
Obo, tani obinrin ti o fe marry iwo yi! Chai! Warehouse girl yen ma baje pelu 'skintus' e cheesy
LOL grin
Iwo Omo yi o funny gan Ooo

Sheybi emi ni mi mo obo iyami mi oun na lo ni oko mi, so 2 ge 4 ni abi ??

Leyin ki ama do ra nisho tongue grin
Re: Adeboye: "Sex Is Not Food, Bring Anyone Who Can't Go A Day Without Sex For ...." by Jazzlite: 11:44pm On Aug 05, 2016
Richy4:

I do not belong to that classless people you feel u can talk to any how on a forum like this ok.... next time show some respect because u do not know whom you are addressing... your statement here shows that u are mannerless and gets away with insulting people's intelligence....

I am not here to teach u manners.... but assuming u were intelligent as u claimed, u would have known how to address some one u have never met, even when u strongly disagree to his or her opinion..... I will advise u to desist from making such remark... it shows that your up bringing is questionable....And it echoes classless.....That is if an 'intelligent' person like u would know how to comport yourself on a public forum..
Stop ranting and shut up. And never in your existence quote me again.
Re: Adeboye: "Sex Is Not Food, Bring Anyone Who Can't Go A Day Without Sex For ...." by Ganjafama(m): 11:45pm On Aug 05, 2016
Re: Adeboye: "Sex Is Not Food, Bring Anyone Who Can't Go A Day Without Sex For ...." by Ganjafama(m): 11:47pm On Aug 05, 2016
wreckerMcbeth:

Do you still have your Father?
Yes , but he is not senile .
Re: Adeboye: "Sex Is Not Food, Bring Anyone Who Can't Go A Day Without Sex For ...." by Brightolanton(m): 11:51pm On Aug 05, 2016
guiddoti:
You expect Hell or war?
do you know where you and GO will go? You don't know if even your GO will go to hell. Pls be wiser and stop thinking anybody with contrary opinion to Adeboye'so is destined for hell. Only Jesus is sure where he belongs and God knows the righteous. Adeboye is a mere mortal like me and you. Stop ascribing to him what he will never be.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye: "Sex Is Not Food, Bring Anyone Who Can't Go A Day Without Sex For ...." by Nobody: 12:08am On Aug 06, 2016
VajanahDischaj:
mumu of the heighest order, I pity the girl wey born-troway you.
4k u and 4k ur hopeless buhari and ur imagineryy 170million people.
Has their interest at heart my foot!

Number 1, I didn't mention ur father buhari for the matter
Number 2, I'm not a member of GO services

Go school u no gree, dey dia dey mumu like ya father wey no gree use kwandom.
Monkey, Natotogokillyou smellymouth
Buhari is not my father, I understand that he's your president and a leader leads for the interest of his people. And by the way your monicker says a lot about you.
Re: Adeboye: "Sex Is Not Food, Bring Anyone Who Can't Go A Day Without Sex For ...." by Richy4(m): 12:18am On Aug 06, 2016
Jazzlite:

Stop ranting and shut up. And never in your existence quote me again.
I can't lose my cool because of a dirty rag
how ever U really need help ......
Re: Adeboye: "Sex Is Not Food, Bring Anyone Who Can't Go A Day Without Sex For ...." by Tori46(f): 12:21am On Aug 06, 2016
Bsc:
Food is Food... sex is not food..
mean while, the individual bringing up all this from the camp, did he/she actually went to seek God or went to cover news at the on going redemption camp?

I wonder oo

1 Like

Re: Adeboye: "Sex Is Not Food, Bring Anyone Who Can't Go A Day Without Sex For ...." by Emeka71(m): 12:39am On Aug 06, 2016
Pastor is always on point.
Re: Adeboye: "Sex Is Not Food, Bring Anyone Who Can't Go A Day Without Sex For ...." by Nobody: 1:00am On Aug 06, 2016
wreckerMcbeth:

Do you have a Father? Is he alive? What's your relationship with your father? Think about it.
No he doesn't have a father, he has father Christmas...
Re: Adeboye: "Sex Is Not Food, Bring Anyone Who Can't Go A Day Without Sex For ...." by wendyebenezer(f): 1:09am On Aug 06, 2016
I canor laff biko grin grin
Re: Adeboye: "Sex Is Not Food, Bring Anyone Who Can't Go A Day Without Sex For ...." by Jazzlite: 1:22am On Aug 06, 2016
Richy4:

I can't lose my cool because of a dirty rag
how ever U really need help ......
Shut up.
Re: Adeboye: "Sex Is Not Food, Bring Anyone Who Can't Go A Day Without Sex For ...." by spartacuz: 2:21am On Aug 06, 2016
rheether:
I want it everyday.
Damn! Me too... I mean it's my way of life though, I want it Everyday.
Re: Adeboye: "Sex Is Not Food, Bring Anyone Who Can't Go A Day Without Sex For ...." by balingaonline(m): 2:35am On Aug 06, 2016
I think they should give them some advice not deliverance.
Re: Adeboye: "Sex Is Not Food, Bring Anyone Who Can't Go A Day Without Sex For ...." by maleeks(m): 3:16am On Aug 06, 2016
rheether:
I want it everyday.
you probably needed some pm, and i'm sure you must have gotten enough
Re: Adeboye: "Sex Is Not Food, Bring Anyone Who Can't Go A Day Without Sex For ...." by Nobody: 3:18am On Aug 06, 2016
obontami:

LOL grin

Iwo Omo yi o funny gan Ooo

Sheybi emi ni mi mo obo iyami mi oun na lo ni oko mi, so 2 ge 4 ni abi ??

Leyin ki ama do ra nisho tongue grin
Chai!
Rip to her warehouse ooo cry
Re: Adeboye: "Sex Is Not Food, Bring Anyone Who Can't Go A Day Without Sex For ...." by lonelydora: 3:34am On Aug 06, 2016
fleps:
Ya'll that'll start talking now... I know say na the single peeps to talk pass...

When you're married, you will understand. At a point u no go even get time sef. When children enter, una go dey thief time to do am SOMETIMES

Just curious sha... OP did anyone go out?

I always wait make children sleep first whether afternoon or night. The unmarried peeps won't understand.
Re: Adeboye: "Sex Is Not Food, Bring Anyone Who Can't Go A Day Without Sex For ...." by mamajaz(f): 4:23am On Aug 06, 2016
dartsidius7:

The way i see it, sex is not a bad thing. So if a man with high libido meets a woman who is up to the task. If they have the strength to do it everyday,.
hmmmmm

Even during her period? You must be kidding!
Re: Adeboye: "Sex Is Not Food, Bring Anyone Who Can't Go A Day Without Sex For ...." by Ademusiwa1: 4:28am On Aug 06, 2016
[size=28pt]you want my comment.

married couple have to have sex everyday, if they want to have children? it increase their chance of having children[/size]
Re: Adeboye: "Sex Is Not Food, Bring Anyone Who Can't Go A Day Without Sex For ...." by Sirmuel1(m): 4:46am On Aug 06, 2016
shizzleStar:
This PASTORPRENEUR should simply shut it already.

Who is he trying to impress? Really! his gullible members or who?

Someone please tell this senile, deceptive, hypocrite to STFU.

Nonsense!

Think man, think! He was just addressing his followers not the public. I wonder why people can't mind their business(es).

As you wrote, his followers/members are gullible, but you're not...so leave him alone!
Re: Adeboye: "Sex Is Not Food, Bring Anyone Who Can't Go A Day Without Sex For ...." by Sirmuel1(m): 4:48am On Aug 06, 2016
fearless15:
this man is seriously becoming a pain in the a** doesn't he talk about any other thing apart from sex and marriage abeg this his useless talks has lost its appeal nonsense

Did you hear this from him? Stop abusing someone old enough to be your father. He was just talking to his Ministers and Pastors, not the public.
Re: Adeboye: "Sex Is Not Food, Bring Anyone Who Can't Go A Day Without Sex For ...." by Sirmuel1(m): 4:50am On Aug 06, 2016
Maxvasia:
This man is obviously ill. He needs help. Senility on point

He is successful in his own field, instead of abusing someone's father, try to do something reasonable with your life.

Thank you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Boy - Omega Fire Ministries (Video) / Catholics Mark Ash Wednesday In Black Outfits To Protest Against Insecurity / TB Joshua Arrives Israel. Deputy Major Of Jerusalem Said This About Him (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.