Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,693 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

Heaven Helps Those Who Can't Help Themselves, Not The Other Way Round - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Heaven Helps Those Who Can't Help Themselves, Not The Other Way Round (16944 Views)

Zimbabwean Pastor, Tito, Arrested For Selling Tickets To Heaven For $500 Each / Does Heaven Only Help Those Who Help Themselves? / Heaven Helps Those Who Help Themselves: Hardmirror (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heaven Helps Those Who Can't Help Themselves, Not The Other Way Round by donsamtex(m): 6:03am On Jul 16, 2017
I sometimes wonder how can heaven help someone, when the person can already help his or herself?..
The phrase should be change to HEAVEN HELPS THOSE WHO CANT HELP THEMSELVES.

Even in the bible heaven has always help those who cant help themselves,take the story of Elijah for example when he was being hunt, after killing those baal priest. He went into hiding and God feed him through ravens because he wasnt able to help himself.
ASK YOURSELF DO YOU REALLY NEEDS GODS HELP WHEN YOU CAN HELP YOURSELF.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Heaven Helps Those Who Can't Help Themselves, Not The Other Way Round by Nobody: 6:27am On Jul 16, 2017
hmmm heaven has been of help to man kind since creation, the rain, the wind, the days, the nights, the sunshine, the earth for plants, the air we breath in.

27 Likes

Re: Heaven Helps Those Who Can't Help Themselves, Not The Other Way Round by Joysmith2: 6:42am On Jul 16, 2017
Look it from the other side,,,e g ,there are pple who are so lazy,they don't like to work but u see them praying for GOD to give dem money....
Help urself a little and let GOD help you with support through one way or d other....

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Heaven Helps Those Who Can't Help Themselves, Not The Other Way Round by Epositive(m): 7:05am On Jul 16, 2017
heaven help those who help themselves, what's op saying? sad
Re: Heaven Helps Those Who Can't Help Themselves, Not The Other Way Round by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 16, 2017
hmmmm
Re: Heaven Helps Those Who Can't Help Themselves, Not The Other Way Round by hardywaltz(m): 11:09am On Jul 16, 2017
Even when Manna fell from the heavens it did not fall in front of people's house u had to wake up and go to the city center to get them.
So Heaven indeed helps only those who help themselves.

Ur effort is always required.

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Heaven Helps Those Who Can't Help Themselves, Not The Other Way Round by enoqueen: 11:09am On Jul 16, 2017
All these corrections for nairaland these days sef, Wetin
Another person go still come talk say Na so now.

I beg make una pack well.
Re: Heaven Helps Those Who Can't Help Themselves, Not The Other Way Round by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 16, 2017
Wow really. No need for me to work then. Let me sit down and wait for heaven o help me na wbi undecided

Rubbish.

6 Likes

Re: Heaven Helps Those Who Can't Help Themselves, Not The Other Way Round by Houseofglam7(f): 11:10am On Jul 16, 2017
Oh well.... There's some truth in that.

2 Likes

Re: Heaven Helps Those Who Can't Help Themselves, Not The Other Way Round by Mechette(m): 11:10am On Jul 16, 2017
Na so, by d way is pmb back?

1 Like

Re: Heaven Helps Those Who Can't Help Themselves, Not The Other Way Round by Sharon6(f): 11:11am On Jul 16, 2017
Heaven, I need divine help!

GIVE YOUR SKIN A TREAT, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!
Re: Heaven Helps Those Who Can't Help Themselves, Not The Other Way Round by Narldon: 11:11am On Jul 16, 2017
I don't understand
Re: Heaven Helps Those Who Can't Help Themselves, Not The Other Way Round by Finestface(f): 11:12am On Jul 16, 2017
Not always true though.

Re: Heaven Helps Those Who Can't Help Themselves, Not The Other Way Round by VeniJu: 11:12am On Jul 16, 2017
The main talking point here is Heaven helping someone. Either u can or cannot help yourself, what matters is that heaven is up there willing to helptongue
All u need is to seek the Kingdom 1st.

4 Likes

Re: Heaven Helps Those Who Can't Help Themselves, Not The Other Way Round by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 16, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
hmmm heaven has been of help to man kind since creation, the rain, the wind, the days, the nights, the sunshine, the earth for plants, the air we breath in.

You've said it all.

1 Like

Re: Heaven Helps Those Who Can't Help Themselves, Not The Other Way Round by ScepticalPyrrho: 11:13am On Jul 16, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
Rainstorms, Tornado, Lightening, Hurricane, Typhoons...

Heaven has been helpful in destroying many.

11 Likes

Re: Heaven Helps Those Who Can't Help Themselves, Not The Other Way Round by geoworldedu: 11:14am On Jul 16, 2017
hardywaltz:
Even when Manna fell from the heavens it did not fall in front of people's house u had to wake up and go to the city center to get them.
So Heaven indeed helps only those who help themselves.

Ur effort is always required.
How can manna fall from heaven and land on earth? Is the earth directly below heaven?
Re: Heaven Helps Those Who Can't Help Themselves, Not The Other Way Round by frubben(m): 11:14am On Jul 16, 2017
heaven help does who help themselves.

Coma beat me.

1 Like

Re: Heaven Helps Those Who Can't Help Themselves, Not The Other Way Round by prinsam30: 11:14am On Jul 16, 2017
Heaven Help Those Who Help Themselves

OP Pls don't confuse yourself and the com me enters
Re: Heaven Helps Those Who Can't Help Themselves, Not The Other Way Round by LastSurvivor11: 11:16am On Jul 16, 2017
This argument weak me shaa

2 Likes

Re: Heaven Helps Those Who Can't Help Themselves, Not The Other Way Round by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 16, 2017
who is heaven?

1 Like

Re: Heaven Helps Those Who Can't Help Themselves, Not The Other Way Round by miraclea: 11:18am On Jul 16, 2017
In as much as I support diligence and hardwork however hardwork alone cannot take you to your divine destiny you need help from God

2 Likes

Re: Heaven Helps Those Who Can't Help Themselves, Not The Other Way Round by clementbiola(m): 11:19am On Jul 16, 2017
with God help , we are dangerous to daily danger.....
Re: Heaven Helps Those Who Can't Help Themselves, Not The Other Way Round by Bondesniger(m): 11:19am On Jul 16, 2017
I NEED GOD'S HELP IN ALL WAYS
Re: Heaven Helps Those Who Can't Help Themselves, Not The Other Way Round by sgtponzihater1(m): 11:19am On Jul 16, 2017
donsamtex:
I sometimes wonder how can heaven help someone, when the person can already help his or herself?..
The phrase should be change to HEAVEN HELPS THOSE WHO CANT HELP THEMSELVES.

Even in the bible heaven has always help those who cant help themselves,take the story of Elijah for example when he was being hunt, after killing those baal priest. He went into hiding and God feed him through ravens because he wasnt able to help himself.
ASK YOURSELF DO YOU REALLY NEEDS GODS HELP WHEN YOU CAN HELP YOURSELF.

Gods blessings brother. True talk and quite insghtful. He is the comforter to the comfortless. He actually steps in when our effort can no longer carry us on.

2 Likes

Re: Heaven Helps Those Who Can't Help Themselves, Not The Other Way Round by TheEminentLaity: 11:20am On Jul 16, 2017
Heaven helped those who cannot help themselves only in the Bible...when it comes to real life, it becomes stories that touch cry
OP you don chop beleful now na why you dey post rubbish
Re: Heaven Helps Those Who Can't Help Themselves, Not The Other Way Round by notimeisnotime(m): 11:20am On Jul 16, 2017
Bro calm down, heaven help those who can move am inch to help themselves, if you stay lazy mo help whatsoever we would come your way

1 Like

Re: Heaven Helps Those Who Can't Help Themselves, Not The Other Way Round by firebaby(f): 11:21am On Jul 16, 2017
Just put a little effort that's all heaven need to see that you want to do some not just laying low,restless always believing in others efforts,it means let God see that you put your efforts already and God(heaven) will help you a Yoruba adage says and I quote"omo to ba sipa niya n ran lowo"may God help us tnk u

1 Like

Re: Heaven Helps Those Who Can't Help Themselves, Not The Other Way Round by Abfinest007(m): 11:21am On Jul 16, 2017
sit down there waiting for heavens help when u don't have work how will d help come
Re: Heaven Helps Those Who Can't Help Themselves, Not The Other Way Round by thorpido(m): 11:22am On Jul 16, 2017
Is it in the bible?People quote that like it is scripture.
Anyway,the bible says faith without works is dead.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Recommend A Church For This Nairalander / 20 Commandments Of Muhammad The Founder Of Islam. / Now Or Never! By Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.