Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,545 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Toyin Aimaku’s Fan Commented On The Exposure Of Private Part In New Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Aimaku’s Fan Commented On The Exposure Of Private Part In New Photo (66480 Views)

Rihanna’s Response To Fan Who Commented On Her “Stretch Marks” (Photos) / Toyin Aimaku's Ex Finally Confesses. / Finishing! See How Toyin Aimaku's Ex Husband Throw Shades At Her Reality Show. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Aimaku’s Fan Commented On The Exposure Of Private Part In New Photo by manuel80(m): 1:59pm On Aug 06, 2016
Which private part na
Re: Toyin Aimaku’s Fan Commented On The Exposure Of Private Part In New Photo by mikhe2(m): 1:59pm On Aug 06, 2016
Berlyn:
i don't know why i just that like this girl embarassed undecided
wow grin
Re: Toyin Aimaku’s Fan Commented On The Exposure Of Private Part In New Photo by BABANGBALI: 2:13pm On Aug 06, 2016
Berlyn:
i don't know why i just that like this girl embarassed undecided
just as I don't know why I hate her with passion
Re: Toyin Aimaku’s Fan Commented On The Exposure Of Private Part In New Photo by Yoyostic: 2:21pm On Aug 06, 2016
grin peeps just d find private part like needle.I just love her crazy ways in movies. The lady is just herself abeg,no time to please anybody
Re: Toyin Aimaku’s Fan Commented On The Exposure Of Private Part In New Photo by dhsfbi(m): 2:23pm On Aug 06, 2016
We don hear.

NaijNaira
Re: Toyin Aimaku’s Fan Commented On The Exposure Of Private Part In New Photo by Sirwallace(m): 3:10pm On Aug 06, 2016
Those guys asking where the private part is, you guys actually looking for the private part right? Silly Nigerians.
Re: Toyin Aimaku’s Fan Commented On The Exposure Of Private Part In New Photo by ANAKONDA: 3:25pm On Aug 06, 2016
Some people are just plainly jobless.
Re: Toyin Aimaku’s Fan Commented On The Exposure Of Private Part In New Photo by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 06, 2016
Private part bawo undecided
Re: Toyin Aimaku’s Fan Commented On The Exposure Of Private Part In New Photo by ikemesit4477: 3:36pm On Aug 06, 2016
HungerBAD:
I see parts but nothing private.

Moreover,who made people the Moral Police?If any woman is comfortable in whatever she is wearing,then we should let her be.
hmmm I was thinking they are talking about p**sy
Re: Toyin Aimaku’s Fan Commented On The Exposure Of Private Part In New Photo by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:02pm On Aug 06, 2016
HungerBAD:
I see parts but nothing private.

Moreover,who made people the Moral Police?If any woman is comfortable in whatever she is wearing,then we should let her be.

Yes

I support this motion
Re: Toyin Aimaku’s Fan Commented On The Exposure Of Private Part In New Photo by nairathan78: 4:11pm On Aug 06, 2016
Re: Toyin Aimaku’s Fan Commented On The Exposure Of Private Part In New Photo by Emitayonte: 5:58pm On Aug 06, 2016
The boobs is now regarded as public part. It's no longer private.
Re: Toyin Aimaku’s Fan Commented On The Exposure Of Private Part In New Photo by Slimshady11: 5:59pm On Aug 06, 2016
Na so u people go dey use dis kind topic d deceive vaseline crew,wen dem go vex op,na ur head ooo
Re: Toyin Aimaku’s Fan Commented On The Exposure Of Private Part In New Photo by kenoz(m): 4:06am On Aug 07, 2016
where is the private part now ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hot FM Presenter, Nenny B Dressed Hot To Host An Event In Abuja (Photos) / E-money Shows The Interior Of His $500k Maybach In New Photo / Laycon's Oversized Sneakers To The Headies Award Sparked Reactions Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.