Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,312 members, 7,839,505 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Help!!!how To Escape Strong Shit?? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!!!how To Escape Strong Shit?? (639 Views)

Six Ways Men Can Escape Poverty / Should I Divorce Her? My Wife Is Dirty And Smells Like Shit!!! / Marriage: A Way For Most Nigerian Women To Escape Poverty? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help!!!how To Escape Strong Shit?? by general111(m): 8:22pm On Aug 05, 2016
After a night of consuming a very wonderful and delicious soup.I woke up this morning with an urge to use the toilet. I usually delay before responding to this urge because, I like to expel everything in my bowels at once.when I entered the toilet. My dear nairalanders,Na strong shit greet me oh.I was pushing it in and out in other to help it come out without much stress.lo and behold,it came out but not without much bruises.my nyansh dey pain me set now.I went back again at night to offload second round,but it was still a strong one.my fellow nairalanders,abeg is there anyway one can avoid bruising his anus when he finds himself in such a situation next time??....if any gay talks to me,I go just slap am.cmon shit dey give me such pains......lips sealed.
Re: Help!!!how To Escape Strong Shit?? by EfemenaXY: 4:04am On Aug 06, 2016
general111:
After a night of consuming a very wonderful and delicious soup.I woke up this morning with an urge to use the toilet. I usually delay before responding to this urge because, I like to expel everything in my bowels at once.when I entered the toilet. My dear nairalanders,Na strong shit greet me oh.I was pushing it in and out in other to help it come out without much stress.lo and behold,it came out but not without much bruises.my nyansh dey pain me set now.I went back again at night to offload second round,but it was still a strong one.my fellow nairalanders,abeg is there anyway one can avoid bruising his anus when he finds himself in such a situation next time??....if any gay talks to me,I go just slap am.cmon shit dey give me such pains......lips sealed.

Lol! Sorry about your discomfort.

A couple of things:

~ Endeavour to incorporate lots of fruit and veg in your diet (meals) such as oranges, mangoes, green veg, etc

~ Drink lots of water as this will help ease constipation

~ Do a couple of sit-ups. Say 50-100 as these will help ease bowel movement.

Good luck. smiley

1 Like

Re: Help!!!how To Escape Strong Shit?? by general111(m): 7:10am On Aug 06, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Lol! Sorry about your discomfort.

A couple of things:

~ Endeavour to incorporate lots of fruit and veg in your diet (meals) such as oranges, mangoes, green veg, etc

~ Drink lots of water as this will help ease constipation

~ Do a couple of sit-ups. Say 50-100 as these will help ease bowel movement.

Good luck. smiley
tnx

(1) (Reply)

Why Turning Your Man Into A House Husband Is A Bad Idea. / Watsap Conversation Btw TTT And Wife / Is It An Overreaction?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.