Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

State Of Erediauwa Road, Off Sapele Road In Benin City - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / State Of Erediauwa Road, Off Sapele Road In Benin City (2002 Views)

Photos Of Ghastly Motor Accident In Benin City After Two Buses Collided. / Igwuruta-Road In Port-Harcourt Blocked During Funeral (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

State Of Erediauwa Road, Off Sapele Road In Benin City by kenmusa: 8:32pm On Aug 05, 2016
as election period approaches in edo state, some of us are in a dilemma as to which party we will cast our vote to despite the fact that
the incumbent administration has improved infrastructures in the state, no double
but the dilapidated nature of my street is worrisome and I am really skeptical about the overwhelming goodwill this government is enjoying.
Ironically, my street is less than 4km to edo state government house, edo state house of assembly and the state secretariat. this street is called Erediauwa road, off the popular sapele road. before last year's legislative election was conducted, govt commenced work on the road. but shortly after then, the contractors and their materials disappeared. pictures of my road taken yesterday evening 4/8/16

Re: State Of Erediauwa Road, Off Sapele Road In Benin City by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 05, 2016
Why should oshiobaba leave this road like this and be dancing around like cricket in campaigns for his third tenure.... I'm sorry sha, keep managing the road till 2020 grin grin

(1) (Reply)

25 Most Dangerous Countries In The World 2017 (see Where Nigeria Ranks) / OCTOBER 1st Is My Birthday.. Celebrate With Me.. / Meet "Extraordinaire" The Brain Behind Fada Fada And Runtown's Mad Over You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.