Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Anambra Stone Free Rice Ready For Export - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Anambra Stone Free Rice Ready For Export (39077 Views)

Pure Nigerian Produced Soya Beans Oil And Stone Free Rice Available / 100% Stone Free Nutritious Ofada Rice Is Available. / Nairalander Yewa Rice And Sen.Ben Bruce Share Free Rice in Lagos (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Stone Free Rice Ready For Export by martineverest(m): 8:48am On Aug 06, 2016
months:
The East desperately need a deep seaport and International Cargo Airport.

Just imagine transporting all our cargoes to Lagos before transit to Foreign destination.
federal govt wanted to construct one in onitsha,but their (s/easterners) quest for biafra stalled the process......willie obiano is indirectly telling federal govt to construct one
Re: Anambra Stone Free Rice Ready For Export by johndwayy(m): 8:48am On Aug 06, 2016
Thumbs up Gov. Obiano.. now this is real dividend of democracy from a technocrat. Every state should focus on exploring various avenues to increase their GDP and not just waiting for federal allocation. Soon Anambra will become food sufficient.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Stone Free Rice Ready For Export by emmyid(m): 8:49am On Aug 06, 2016
ok
Re: Anambra Stone Free Rice Ready For Export by lacoach: 8:49am On Aug 06, 2016
I need a bag for litmus test. Well done Anambra.
Re: Anambra Stone Free Rice Ready For Export by canalily(m): 8:49am On Aug 06, 2016
There is one coacoyam that we call coco Indiawink pls can we get it here in Indiaundecided
Re: Anambra Stone Free Rice Ready For Export by XieXie: 8:49am On Aug 06, 2016
FanYogo1:
I hope you're not expecting the SW/N to buy am sha. The regions you hate so much shouldn't be your expected consumers.

Plus after hearing that the ugwu exportation was a scam, I'm sure the stone-free rice is full of stones.
the earlier you folks understand that a typical Igbo man will survive and do better without your self acclaimed patronage the better for you. These Igbo's are looking at the wider West African market not your local tribal hatred and jealousy filled nigerian market. Study Innoson closely and understand better.
Furthermore, look at the branding of the product. There is a huge emphasis on the region which produced the product and not the country nigeria.
Compare it the one from niger state and let's see if you will still be blind to the fact.
All this add up in reinforcing their independence struggle. But a typical nigerian (West and North) can't decipher these facts.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Stone Free Rice Ready For Export by dunkem21(m): 8:49am On Aug 06, 2016
Fruits is next..

Obiano, Go!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Stone Free Rice Ready For Export by madridguy(m): 8:50am On Aug 06, 2016
Reason the Easterner need to learn how to play their political card. Politics is all about interest and I hope you understand me better.

months:
The East desperately need a deep seaport and International Cargo Airport.

Just imagine transporting all our cargoes to Lagos before transit to Foreign destination.
Re: Anambra Stone Free Rice Ready For Export by Jethrolite(m): 8:50am On Aug 06, 2016
These people are clowns, they can't meet local demand but want to export.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Stone Free Rice Ready For Export by Franchise21(m): 8:51am On Aug 06, 2016
Willie is Working

Anambra adigo mma

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Stone Free Rice Ready For Export by hustler86(m): 8:53am On Aug 06, 2016
These yeebos sef, is it by force to export, fud wey nva reach una eat, una de export, una beta chop belle full b4 selling abroad. Yeebos and money like hole and shaft.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Stone Free Rice Ready For Export by Stuntkid172(m): 8:53am On Aug 06, 2016
MrPresident1:
Make we chop am for here na, why export
they will export it, rebag the stuff then import it as stallion rice then you go enter market go buy the foreign rice.

iwotago

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Stone Free Rice Ready For Export by Mrjo(m): 8:54am On Aug 06, 2016
entparrot:
Why are they exporting, just sell it to Nigerian market, and all this rice importation will stop.
the topic says export the body didnt mention export
Re: Anambra Stone Free Rice Ready For Export by ngoben(f): 8:55am On Aug 06, 2016
Am proudly anambarian

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Stone Free Rice Ready For Export by Mboi: 8:55am On Aug 06, 2016
aresa:
From fake $5 million ugu to village rice...

Obingo = We just exported $20 billion rice....... grin

Hahahahaha.. some people will die of hatred. You South West should stay and be waiting for your old grand pas to bring govt to your door step and provide food and accommodation for you. What have you people gained from occupying the seat of power all these years and now? Instead you sold your brains to the old men and suffer, smile and praise them with empty stomach meanwhile those who have never smelt the seat of power in this country are doing well, living large and making the whole money in your so called country.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Stone Free Rice Ready For Export by nizetee: 8:56am On Aug 06, 2016
We still dey hungry and we wan start export rice. Haba! Nobi when we don't chop belleful naim we suppose talk of export?
Re: Anambra Stone Free Rice Ready For Export by Mrjo(m): 8:58am On Aug 06, 2016
canalily:
There is one coacoyam that we call coco Indiawink pls can we get it here in Indiaundecided
which type?
Re: Anambra Stone Free Rice Ready For Export by stronggman: 8:59am On Aug 06, 2016
#PROUDLY#ANAMBRARIA#IGBOMAN.some Yoruba food will just die of hate for nothing, but your hating the IGBO'S won't deter Us, Anambra state no dey owe workers, Anambra dey produce rice, Absents dey export vegetable, Anambra get oil and gas, IGBO'S are industrous.#GODBLESS#NDIANAMBRA#IGBO'S.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Stone Free Rice Ready For Export by mascutech(m): 9:00am On Aug 06, 2016
veekid:
Export wayre wo? Are these pple normal? Nigerians never belle full, Na hn dem wan export; they better no do rough play
. Export doesn't only involve between countries. Interstate trade is also Export. I love anambrarians because they are good in intrapreneurship and entrepreneurship.
Re: Anambra Stone Free Rice Ready For Export by MrPresident1: 9:00am On Aug 06, 2016
Stuntkid172:
they will export it, rebag the stuff then import it as stallion rice then you go enter market go buy the foreign rice.

iwotago

Eziokwu? shocked idikwa serious o
Re: Anambra Stone Free Rice Ready For Export by stronggman: 9:04am On Aug 06, 2016
Proudly Anambrarian,haters from brown roof republic won't like this news and they are already masturbating trash.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Stone Free Rice Ready For Export by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 06, 2016
FanYogo1:
I hope you're not expecting the SW/N to buy am sha. The regions you hate so much shouldn't be your expected consumers.

Plus after hearing that the ugwu exportation was a scam, I'm sure the stone-free rice is full of stones.

Get a life dude,
Pictures don't lie,
Be pained, it ain't your region
Tribalistic bigot

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Stone Free Rice Ready For Export by CSTR12: 9:06am On Aug 06, 2016
martineverest:
for export?when d rice in nigeria isnt enough for consumption.....
That is the job of your president.
He is supposed to partner with obiano to see how much he can contribute to domestic consumption, because state governments would always want to source for quick dollars hence export.
When i tell you people how your president is a nitwit, i am actually being nice.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Stone Free Rice Ready For Export by lordyugo: 9:06am On Aug 06, 2016
FanYogo1:

anambra will export it to S W bt not ekiti nd dat rascals state cos hunger is real there, u should hv said export it to them for humanitarian purposes lool.
stop being a typical yoruba man and think of how to tap into this opportunity nd make money instead of typing hate frm ur room waiting for mummy to cuk rice for u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Stone Free Rice Ready For Export by CSTR12: 9:09am On Aug 06, 2016
FanYogo1:

Go and drink garri because i am sure you and your north can no longer afford imported rice.
When they satisfy igbo consumption, then the rest should be exported. This is food and there is no shortage of buyers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Stone Free Rice Ready For Export by Abagworo(m): 9:10am On Aug 06, 2016
Nigeria is not self sufficient yet.
Re: Anambra Stone Free Rice Ready For Export by Melinde: 9:11am On Aug 06, 2016
FanYogo1:

spotted number1 hater

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Stone Free Rice Ready For Export by CSTR12: 9:11am On Aug 06, 2016
hustler86:
These yeebos sef, is it by force to export, fud wey nva reach una eat, una de export, una beta chop belle full b4 selling abroad. Yeebos and money like hole and shaft.
Where is your minister of Agriculture and your president?. Your obviously don't know who bears the blame for insufficiency in the domestic markets.
Keep blaming a governor that wants dollars to develop his people and his state.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Stone Free Rice Ready For Export by Pylony(m): 9:13am On Aug 06, 2016
Eye service; as Nigerians never taste the rice belle full u want start export to Niger Republic and co.
Re: Anambra Stone Free Rice Ready For Export by MrRichy(m): 9:14am On Aug 06, 2016
#willieisworking.. Anambra adibago mma.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Stone Free Rice Ready For Export by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 06, 2016
FreeGlobe:
Haters...
nobody is hating you. where are the rice paddy feeding the miller. politicians will come and go they will leave me and you here. Ebonyi is the only eastern state that produce rice in large quantities. let start asking quality questions.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ukwulu Invasion: Outcry As Fulani Herdsmen Ruin Farmlands In Anambra (Video) / I Killed A Snake Today At The Farm / Huge Elephant Shaped Bunches Of Banana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.