Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Anambra Stone Free Rice Ready For Export - Agriculture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Anambra Stone Free Rice Ready For Export (39078 Views)

Pure Nigerian Produced Soya Beans Oil And Stone Free Rice Available / 100% Stone Free Nutritious Ofada Rice Is Available. / Nairalander Yewa Rice And Sen.Ben Bruce Share Free Rice in Lagos (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Stone Free Rice Ready For Export by louqas: 1:14pm On Aug 06, 2016
Ngokafor:
....Anambra adigo nma.It is indeed well with Anambra State.I thank God Ngige/APC was soundly rejected during the last gubernitorial elections..same shall happen next year as well.

...As for haters,well what can i say?..if i were you guys from bankrupt and cannot-pay -salary states,I'll hate Anambra too cool...therefore cry and rant away,its expected.

export Rice to where ? when we dont have enough rice to eat in Nigeria they want to export ......... I smell lies

1 Like

Re: Anambra Stone Free Rice Ready For Export by phobia2002: 1:15pm On Aug 06, 2016
CHANNELStv2020:
PROUD INDIGEN,Sahara deserters known as reporters how market

What kind of technology is being used here, who leaves bags of rice opened for some time b4 sealing. This must be a rebagging.
Re: Anambra Stone Free Rice Ready For Export by kingkhalifaISIS(m): 1:18pm On Aug 06, 2016
I proudly represent OBA the largest exporter of palmwine in anambra... palm wine from ose and mgbo river is rich in vitaminA ,Nigeria Army never capture OBA till the end of 1967-1970 mass genocide of Ndi Igbo... ife di na Oba

children of hate oya over to u undecided

1 Like

Re: Anambra Stone Free Rice Ready For Export by suxess18(m): 1:18pm On Aug 06, 2016
Why not selling them for us here in 9ja. We are vry hungry nw. Exporting is not the good move oo
Re: Anambra Stone Free Rice Ready For Export by Ngokafor(f): 1:22pm On Aug 06, 2016
louqas:

export Rice to where ? when we dont have enough rice to eat in Nigeria they want to export ......... I smell lies

...Who are we??..abeg go and sit your bottom down somewhere cos no one owes you an explanation.If you dont have rice to eat,you can eat stones cheesy
Continue 'smelling' lies while Anambra keeps exporting rice.Enough foreign Exchange for us.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Stone Free Rice Ready For Export by Ngokafor(f): 1:28pm On Aug 06, 2016
suxess18:
Why not selling them for us here in 9ja.
We are vry hungry nw.
Exporting is not the good move oo

....Sorryoo but una hunger never start.Exporting is the best thing for Anambra cos we need the Foreign Exchange..besides shey Igboland is useless and 'erosion-ridden' according to some Nigerians from the other side?..okay na,we shall see.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Stone Free Rice Ready For Export by Gkemz: 2:19pm On Aug 06, 2016
I'm impressed this is coming from my state.
Re: Anambra Stone Free Rice Ready For Export by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 06, 2016
ceecee0703:
u are living in history, Malaysia took palm from Nigeria where is Nigeria in palm export? Check ur facts, Anambras Farrow 33 type of rice is best in Africa beat Tunisia's rice specie to it. Nothing is as good as having a technocrat as leader. Anambra is favoured to have one, with the rate we are going we will feed the nation.
nobody is holding you not to feed the nation at current the northerners send thousands of truckload of farm produce to all southern state including anambra. no matter what you produced state like Ebonyi and kebbi have produced more than that without much ado.
Re: Anambra Stone Free Rice Ready For Export by Janeyinspires(f): 2:57pm On Aug 06, 2016
Re: Anambra Stone Free Rice Ready For Export by Janeyinspires(f): 3:00pm On Aug 06, 2016
bejeiodus:
This is highly commendable; I only object to the exportation of the rice. Local demand is yet to be met, why then rush to ship the rice elsewhere? Many states will become viable if they look inwards and invest in agriculture. May God continue to fertile the farmlands where these products come from.

Local demand is yet to be met?
Your local peeps has lost their taste bud to foreign rice.

Anambra isn't the first state to start rice production;Ebonyi rice is in the market,yet they prefer foreign rice over it.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Stone Free Rice Ready For Export by bamosagie(m): 3:10pm On Aug 06, 2016
Fourwinds:
do u know what it means being patriotic.?

it means not being selfish.

have d Nigeria people rejected d rice.?

USA businessmen will nevere move their goods out for sell without satisfying their homeland first

Dangote did dat in Cement production and he is about to do it in oil production

Its about raking in foreign currency, trying to tilt the trade balance to the advantage of Nigeria.
Its about paying the salaries of the workforce in the state.
Its about having something in the purse so that capital project will not suffer.
Presently, manufacturers like notore and indorama are producing almost for export only because thats the only way they can profitably operate and maintain international quality.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Stone Free Rice Ready For Export by princejayboss: 3:55pm On Aug 06, 2016
FanYogo1:
I hope you're not expecting the SW/N to buy am sha. The regions you hate so much shouldn't be your expected consumers.

Plus after hearing that the ugwu exportation was a scam, I'm sure the stone-free rice is full of stones.

Its been a while i said a word here, but you are total waste of semen when your father should have used a condom
Re: Anambra Stone Free Rice Ready For Export by Luckymay(f): 3:59pm On Aug 06, 2016
Which exportation? When we couldn't see the rice buy at nkwo nnewi. They should circulate it locally first before thinking of exportation. Nonsense
Re: Anambra Stone Free Rice Ready For Export by deboysben(m): 4:05pm On Aug 06, 2016
passyhansome:

Umudege
Dats ok muah na obiuno. U ar welcome

1 Like

Re: Anambra Stone Free Rice Ready For Export by amyzon: 4:07pm On Aug 06, 2016
amtaken:
The only rice being consumed in my house is Anambra rice. We prefer it because it is very healthy, not over per boiled and still contains a lot of fibre and vitamins. Oh! I forgot to mention that it swells up a lot. A bag of it can last for up to 7 months for a family of 6.

For those of you claiming that the ugu export is fake because of the mix up in the pictures, please go to Anambra and see for yourself.

God bless ndi Igbo for all of us oo.

Thanks dear for the info, pls which side in anambra, where is the company located and how do they do the ugu thing
Re: Anambra Stone Free Rice Ready For Export by deboysben(m): 4:10pm On Aug 06, 2016
CXLVII:

Attack the message and forget the messenger! Those re just re-bagged rice. Show me proofs with links and pictures.

Am sure you part of the few gullible that believed the $5,000,000,000 Ugwu exportation deal grin grin grin grin #MOFO
point of correction it's not Ugwu but ugu. ur hatred for igbo won't allow u to believe whatever comes from there, so go and jump into a lagoon nearby.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Stone Free Rice Ready For Export by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 06, 2016
How many in Anambra are well fed that you want to begin exports. Other twice producers are marketing their goods by some attractive qualities but yours is "Stone Free", rice. As if rice normally comes with stones. Last time I checked rice and beans are different
Re: Anambra Stone Free Rice Ready For Export by Fourwinds: 4:20pm On Aug 06, 2016
bamosagie:

Its about raking in foreign currency, trying to tilt the trade balance to the advantage of Nigeria.
Its about paying the salaries of the workforce in the state.
Its about having something in the purse so that capital project will not suffer.
Presently, manufacturers like notore and indorama are producing almost for export only because thats the only way they can profitably operate and maintain international quality.
selling it here in Nigeria., is it for free.?

what u wrote doesn't hold water....

we are sufficient in cement production dats y we can export it
Re: Anambra Stone Free Rice Ready For Export by Fourwinds: 4:23pm On Aug 06, 2016
Luckymay:
Which exportation? When we couldn't see the rice buy at nkwo nnewi. They should circulate it locally first before thinking of exportation. Nonsense
where u dey...I want to see u

ur DP correct pepper soup must be recent
Re: Anambra Stone Free Rice Ready For Export by Artib(m): 4:27pm On Aug 06, 2016
nicedas:
God, They can lie, anambra ti take over from lie mohammed.... Anambra people don chop?
which of the Muhammad could you be referring to?
Re: Anambra Stone Free Rice Ready For Export by ceecee0703(m): 4:55pm On Aug 06, 2016
WinningSun:

nobody is holding you not to feed the nation at current the northerners send thousands of truckload of farm produce to all southern state including anambra. no matter what you produced state like Ebonyi and kebbi have produced more than that without much ado.
you should be able to relate to boko haram insurgence, Fulani herdsmen attacks and govt intervention that had helped Anambra agro projects. So keep up disbelieving bro.
Re: Anambra Stone Free Rice Ready For Export by mindtricks: 5:06pm On Aug 06, 2016
nicedas:
God, They can lie, anambra ti take over from lie mohammed.... Anambra people don chop?

The earlier you perfect the act of liability the Lie Mohammed's way, the better you can survive in these harsh times of worsening change.
Re: Anambra Stone Free Rice Ready For Export by Shadaracho007(m): 5:06pm On Aug 06, 2016
I beg make this rice quickly and sharperly sharperly come lagos ooo.
Re: Anambra Stone Free Rice Ready For Export by louqas: 5:06pm On Aug 06, 2016
Ngokafor:

...Who are we??..abeg go and sit your bottom down somewhere cos no one owes you an explanation.If you dont have rice to eat,you can eat stones cheesy
Continue 'smelling' lies while Anambra keeps exporting rice.Enough foreign Exchange for us.

So why are you all wailing rice is 18000 when anambra can grow enough rice to feed anambrans and still export . Yeye.

Better wake up from your dreams and face reality. Don't be fooled like you were with the ugwu export
Re: Anambra Stone Free Rice Ready For Export by Luckymay(f): 5:45pm On Aug 06, 2016
Fourwinds:
where u dey...I want to see u

ur DP correct pepper soup must be recent
Lol. I just dey one city like that for Mars. Anyways nah as I no see anambra rice buy, Na im make I prepare that soup. But I want to use it for stomach infrastructure.
Re: Anambra Stone Free Rice Ready For Export by amtaken(f): 6:13pm On Aug 06, 2016
I buy it either in Lagos or Uyo.

As per the ugu, you need to see for yourself. It is beyond description. A whole lot of ugu in one location.

Very fresh ugu ooo.

amyzon:

Thanks dear for the info, pls which side in anambra, where is the company located and how do they do the ugu thing
Re: Anambra Stone Free Rice Ready For Export by fcvklies: 6:19pm On Aug 06, 2016
cheekyleggy:
Why export rice when Nigerians are yet to have it all good.

abeg, who is the brain behind this

What is this one saying
Re: Anambra Stone Free Rice Ready For Export by fcvklies: 6:22pm On Aug 06, 2016
martineverest:
for export?when d rice in nigeria isnt enough for consumption.....

U don find rice go market for nigeria make u no see buy
Re: Anambra Stone Free Rice Ready For Export by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:29pm On Aug 06, 2016
HeavenlyBang:

Mate, let's not pretend that Nigeria is some united kingdom of peace and love. It's not. It's a very unbalanced nation.
undue sentiments, unnecessary hatred and reluctance to evolve from loving jus only our tribe to loving humanity is responsible for the imbalance.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Stone Free Rice Ready For Export by Arsewipemod: 6:32pm On Aug 06, 2016
Mboi:

How?
I thought they said they are 5% and are irrelevant in Nigeria.
Yeah, maybe they are, Clifford. And maybe the rice thing will give them relevance. You are so venomous you know.
Re: Anambra Stone Free Rice Ready For Export by Fourwinds: 6:40pm On Aug 06, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Luckymay:

Lol. I just dey one city like that for Mars. Anyways nah as I no see anambra rice buy, Na im make I prepare that soup. But I want to use it for stomach infrastructure.
shocked
Luckymay:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ukwulu Invasion: Outcry As Fulani Herdsmen Ruin Farmlands In Anambra (Video) / I Killed A Snake Today At The Farm / Huge Elephant Shaped Bunches Of Banana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.