Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Imagine If North Is The Source Of Oil And Not Niger Delta - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imagine If North Is The Source Of Oil And Not Niger Delta (3208 Views)

2019 Elections; Nigeria Will Collapse If North/buhari Continue Ruling - ACF / "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants / Onuesoke To Masari: Jonathan Was Nigerian President, Not Niger Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine If North Is The Source Of Oil And Not Niger Delta by Ademat7(m): 8:54pm On Aug 05, 2016
A man ask m that can Nigeria still remain as one if North is d source of crude oil,sincerely I was speechless d man is not even a Nigerian but Beninese
Re: Imagine If North Is The Source Of Oil And Not Niger Delta by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 05, 2016
Why not?
now that they are the source of food that we eat didnt Nigeria still remain one?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine If North Is The Source Of Oil And Not Niger Delta by evilapc: 10:01pm On Aug 05, 2016
Nothern:
Why not?

now that they are the source of food that we eat didnt Nigeria still remain one?
They are not the source of any food...evil liar

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imagine If North Is The Source Of Oil And Not Niger Delta by prosperity2016: 10:19pm On Aug 05, 2016
Nothern:
Why not?

you are brainwashed by the sanusi laid of the north. In one of his newsletters, he did say that the north is the economy Base of ng,
a barrel of crude oil will cultivate 2 acres of 2mato.
get the fact rt.
the north got nothing to offer ng,

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Imagine If North Is The Source Of Oil And Not Niger Delta by prosperity2016: 10:20pm On Aug 05, 2016
Nothern:
Why not?

you are brainwashed by the sanusi lamido of the north. In one of his newsletters, he did say that the north is the economy Base of ng,
get the fact rt.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine If North Is The Source Of Oil And Not Niger Delta by limeta(f): 10:20pm On Aug 05, 2016
If you still alive then you muslim

9 Likes

Re: Imagine If North Is The Source Of Oil And Not Niger Delta by gartamanta: 11:17pm On Aug 05, 2016
If it were Northerners that had the Oil, I'm quite sure that they would have insisted on 'true federalism' where they control 100% of their resources preparatory to seceding. The only reason they would have changed their minds about outright secession is for lack of seaport. I think that if the Northerners had Oil and seaport, long time ago they would have seceded. Does anyone believe that the North loves the Igbo and Yoruba man enough to let them partake of the Norths Oil wealth? I laugh in Igbo

Another scenario is that if it had been the North who had the Oil, they and Yorubas would have seceded. The North provides the Oil, Yorubas provide the seaport via Lagos to export it. One thing is certain, if the North had the Oil, there would be no Nigeria today.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Imagine If North Is The Source Of Oil And Not Niger Delta by Emyogalanya: 12:06am On Aug 06, 2016
Free food or wat?
Nothern:
Why not?

2 Likes

Re: Imagine If North Is The Source Of Oil And Not Niger Delta by Nobody: 12:13am On Aug 06, 2016
Nah, I don't wish to imagine. I'm not a Hollywood producer

1 Like

Re: Imagine If North Is The Source Of Oil And Not Niger Delta by mikolo80: 6:27am On Aug 06, 2016
prosperity2016:

you are brainwashed by the sanusi laid of the north. In one of his newsletters, he did say that the north is the economy Base of ng,
get the fact rt.
how many una don cultivate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imagine If North Is The Source Of Oil And Not Niger Delta by keally: 7:26am On Aug 06, 2016
Nothern:
Why not?

Which food? Even if they are, do they give it to us for free? But they rob us of our crude oil. Yet they have NEVER used it to develop the very place they take it from. Mr just be sincere for once so that God will show you Mercy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine If North Is The Source Of Oil And Not Niger Delta by Nwogeh: 7:50am On Aug 06, 2016
That's what happens when North remains the boss
Re: Imagine If North Is The Source Of Oil And Not Niger Delta by drss2(m): 8:05am On Aug 06, 2016
Nothern:
Why not?

u call debino food middle belt is d source of food in nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Imagine If North Is The Source Of Oil And Not Niger Delta by 989900E: 8:14am On Aug 06, 2016
The north and the SS are Siamese twins, we will have the same scenario.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine If North Is The Source Of Oil And Not Niger Delta by abduljabbar4(m): 8:17am On Aug 06, 2016
prosperity2016:

get the fact rt.

Do you nigerdeltans sweat to get the oil? Its not your hardwork na. Its just the gift of nature. And hey, we feed the nation. Where do you think you get your beef from?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine If North Is The Source Of Oil And Not Niger Delta by abduljabbar4(m): 8:22am On Aug 06, 2016
gartamanta:
If it were Northerners that had the Oil, I'm quite sure that they would have insisted on 'true federalism' where they control 100% of their resources preparatory to seceding. The only reason they would have changed their minds about outright secession is for lack of seaport. I think that if the Northerners had Oil and seaport, long time ago they would have seceded. Does anyone believe that the North loves the Igbo and Yoruba man enough to let them partake of the Norths Oil wealth? I laugh in Igbo

Another scenario is that if it had been the North who had the Oil, they and Yorubas would have seceded. The North provides the Oil, Yorubas provide the seaport via Lagos to export it. One thing is certain, if the North had the Oil, there would be no Nigeria today.

^^^^ this is exactly what the likes of Asari dokubo say to them and motivate them to take arms against the nation while they receive billions and invest the money outside the Niger Delta and leave the "feedom fighters" hungry, dead or incarcerated

3 Likes

Re: Imagine If North Is The Source Of Oil And Not Niger Delta by abduljabbar4(m): 8:24am On Aug 06, 2016
drss2:
u call debino food middle belt is d source of food in nigeria.

Even though you are lying, isn't the middle belt itself within the Northern Region?
Re: Imagine If North Is The Source Of Oil And Not Niger Delta by dokyOloye: 8:42am On Aug 06, 2016
Nothern:
Why not?

Is d food free of charge?
Re: Imagine If North Is The Source Of Oil And Not Niger Delta by Samtob90(m): 8:53am On Aug 06, 2016
prosperity2016:

get the fact rt.

Kainji dam has been supply electricity to nigeria as far back to 1960 before turbine in the early 2000 in other parts, they did not complain .
Re: Imagine If North Is The Source Of Oil And Not Niger Delta by Sealeddeal(m): 8:55am On Aug 06, 2016
Nigeria will remain as one but all of us would have been islamized.
Re: Imagine If North Is The Source Of Oil And Not Niger Delta by stonemasonn: 8:58am On Aug 06, 2016
The north would have seceded a long time ago if not for the British warning them of the consequences. Even the British knew the north have little to offer the union.

2 Likes

Re: Imagine If North Is The Source Of Oil And Not Niger Delta by Politicalwisdom(m): 9:19am On Aug 06, 2016
North have Gold,what are they doing with it talk more of crude those north are hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: Imagine If North Is The Source Of Oil And Not Niger Delta by badnature: 9:20am On Aug 06, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Do you nigerdeltans sweat to get the oil? Its not your hardwork na. Its just the gift of nature. And hey, we feed the nation. Where do you think you get your beef from?
you feed the nation?? Assuming we are to go with your analogy,my question to u black monkey is" why is the north worst heat by hunger and poverty? Why is it that u have the food but surprise surprise when ur people leave ur area where there's food to Biafra land and Oduduwa land were there's no food the begen to look well feed? And when ever the travel back to their desert the become malnourished? It is only in the Zoo that people come to believe the idea of more food coming from desert than rain forest regions

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine If North Is The Source Of Oil And Not Niger Delta by blackpanda: 9:23am On Aug 06, 2016
[q[s]uote author=evilapc post=48226154]
They are not the source of any food...evil liar[/quote][/s]

Thats the fact my dear. Everytin u eat comes from benue, jos and niger. From rice, beans, potato etc. Its not abt supporting apc or pdp. Its just the fact

3 Likes

Re: Imagine If North Is The Source Of Oil And Not Niger Delta by blackpanda: 9:25am On Aug 06, 2016
badnature:
you feed the nation?? Assuming we are to go with your analogy,my question to u black monkey is" why is the north worst heat by hunger and poverty? Why is it that u have the food but surprise surprise when ur people leave ur area where there's food to Biafra land and Oduduwa land were there's no food the begen to look well feed? And when ever the travel back to their desert the become malnourished? It is only in the Zoo that people come to believe the idea of more food coming from desert than rain forest regions

Same reason nigerdelta is most polluted and undeveloped: CORRUPTION!
Poverty and hunger is not peculiar to the north. Its everywhere

4 Likes

Re: Imagine If North Is The Source Of Oil And Not Niger Delta by abduljabbar4(m): 9:28am On Aug 06, 2016
badnature:

And my question is why do most of you biafrans come to the land of hunger, poverty and malnutrition to live in. Everywhere you go from Kaduna to sokoto to Niger you are all over the place engaging mostly in illegal businesses like piracy, selling fake and real drugs, fake goods, etc?

If all the biafrans should move back to the se do you know how overpopulated you people would become?

And please, try and learn how to be independent. I mentioned Niger Delta and not biafra. Nobody goes to the south east to search for business or employment opportunities.

2 Likes

Re: Imagine If North Is The Source Of Oil And Not Niger Delta by abduljabbar4(m): 9:31am On Aug 06, 2016
Just yesterday, I bought a new psp e1003 from an ibo guy. After unboxing it, I realized that the memory card has been stolen, no earphone and the orginal 5v charger has been replaced with an outdated, taped 4v one.

1 Like

Re: Imagine If North Is The Source Of Oil And Not Niger Delta by freeze001(f): 9:33am On Aug 06, 2016
Nothern:
Why not?

Who is deceiving u that d North is d source of food? Wake up n look around o! No dey let pant do u anyhow still wear u join.
Re: Imagine If North Is The Source Of Oil And Not Niger Delta by badnature: 9:33am On Aug 06, 2016
Samtob90:

Kainji dam has been supply electricity to nigeria as far back to 1960 before turbine in the early 2000 in other parts, they did not complain .

they may be supplying power to the Yoruba people but in the eastern region the Amaruku and Izombe power station is supplying power to us Before Buhari came destroy it.besides if you claim the north has power as of 60s do you mind listen the names of factories in the north as of then? If many of them do not have television NOW,I don't believe the will have it in the 60s
Re: Imagine If North Is The Source Of Oil And Not Niger Delta by freeze001(f): 9:35am On Aug 06, 2016
abduljabbar4:
Just yesterday, I bought a new psp e1003 from an ibo guy. After unboxing it, I realized that the memory card has been stolen, no earphone and the orginal 5v charger has been replaced with an outdated, taped 4v one.

And this relates to the topic how? For posting off topic and spreading false information on NL, u deserve serious sanctions.
Re: Imagine If North Is The Source Of Oil And Not Niger Delta by badnature: 9:38am On Aug 06, 2016
abduljabbar4:
that is to tell u how much almajiri depends on the according to you"ibo"

2 Likes

Re: Imagine If North Is The Source Of Oil And Not Niger Delta by badnature: 9:41am On Aug 06, 2016
abduljabbar4:

And my question is why do most of you biafrans come to the land of hunger, poverty and malnutrition to live in. Everywhere you go from Kaduna to sokoto to Niger you are all over the place engaging mostly in illegal businesses like piracy, selling fake and real drugs, fake goods, etc?

If all the biafrans should move back to the se do you know how overpopulated you people would become?

And please, try and learn how to be independent. I mentioned Niger Delta and not biafra. Nobody goes to the south east to search for business or employment opportunities.
almajiri are all over our land cutting nail for 10naira

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is The North So Powerful Than The South,west And East? / Proof That Trump Invited IPOB (see Evidence) / Why We Killed Red Cross Aid Worker, Hauwa Leman – Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.