Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,163 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Voice Of America Interviews Aisha Buhari In USA(photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Voice Of America Interviews Aisha Buhari In USA(photos) (25181 Views)

Aminat Owoseni Weds Abayomi Apooyin In USA (Photos, Video) / Babangida Sent A Bag Of Money To Buhari In 1988 - Biographer Reveals What He Did / Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Voice Of America Interviews Aisha Buhari In USA(photos) by kayo80(m): 9:39am On Aug 06, 2016
irunoko:
I have called him already wink

lol! The man suppose chop 12 strokes of the cane.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Voice Of America Interviews Aisha Buhari In USA(photos) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:41am On Aug 06, 2016
hobermener:
And why did it take her this long to finally enter the states?? Apc and scam be like 5 and 6. after weeks of endless lobbying, pleading and exploiting all diplomatic avenues, the fraudulent wife of the certificateless nomad has been okayed to enter the us, and zombeeeez want us to applaud her In fact what's the exchange rate now? Somebody holla at me when it gets to #500 to a dollar cos I'm positive the downward trend of the naira ill continue unabated!!! Buhari don make all my friends dem rich
Wawa!

1 Like

Re: Voice Of America Interviews Aisha Buhari In USA(photos) by sododo(m): 9:41am On Aug 06, 2016
[quote author=ritababe post=48228133]using our money to travel around and yet nobody care about our team in RIO.
God is watching you and your husband, no peace for the weekend.

shut up dia,is not u pple said dat she can't travel 2 US now she in US u re complaining again.
Re: Voice Of America Interviews Aisha Buhari In USA(photos) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:42am On Aug 06, 2016
ouzo1:
You people are forgetting the real problem is not about fayose,Nigeria is suffering at the highest rate ever instead of her helping her husband she is trying to prove one useless point
Help her husband? How? Wailer like you!
Re: Voice Of America Interviews Aisha Buhari In USA(photos) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:45am On Aug 06, 2016
Worksunlimited:

Nna! I don't have an issue with wat u said..

What I have an issue with is why she had to wait till the United States said they have no information to give, before she travelled there..?

Please note... They did not say she wasn't part of the scam reiterated by fayose...

Neither did they say she was part of it...

The United States played a tactical diplomatic stance on the matter in question simply cos they have fiducial interest with the government in power..

Let's argue without hate.. It's tym to reason objectively...
Wow! You refuse to give up even in the face of glaring evidence. I admire your never-say-die spirit
Re: Voice Of America Interviews Aisha Buhari In USA(photos) by irunoko(m): 9:49am On Aug 06, 2016
kayo80:

lol! The man suppose chop 12 strokes of the cane.
grin

The guy na big chatter box cheesy

1 Like

Re: Voice Of America Interviews Aisha Buhari In USA(photos) by rommyth(m): 9:57am On Aug 06, 2016
NATIONALPASTOR:
Haba !!! Nigerians, how many years will APC SCAM you people before you learn?

Where in the world does interview hold on Pictures/Photos like this one called "Aisha buhari found in America?

They are trying everything to shield that corrupt woman that also stole from our common wealth.

Re: Voice Of America Interviews Aisha Buhari In USA(photos) by Akinaukwa: 9:58am On Aug 06, 2016
In Orubadboy's voice, " No, i dont accept this, that is no VOA, that is Radio Daura! Infact that is Ekiti Television, i won't take it"
Re: Voice Of America Interviews Aisha Buhari In USA(photos) by Adadio: 10:01am On Aug 06, 2016
PerkyJeggs:

Hmm.

Bro you sure know how much havoc this travelling to us stuff has caused already. If Buhari should get hold of you, you are OYO
This is politics at very high wire levels. Why did Bulgari donate $10 million to the Clinton campaign? You think Obama is a fool not to order the FBI not to arrest her. Fellow countrymen think.
Re: Voice Of America Interviews Aisha Buhari In USA(photos) by Felixtuta(m): 10:02am On Aug 06, 2016
Hmm... So they speak hausa in America too.. Ooh chineke!!!
Re: Voice Of America Interviews Aisha Buhari In USA(photos) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:03am On Aug 06, 2016
knxpin:
[color=#006600][/color]

Having lived in United States of America for almost a decade now, I have not seen a dignitary like president wife coming to America and did not address Nigeria community and answer some questions about the state of the Nation. In London they meet at chantan house. Why is she being interviewed by only white people.
We refused to be deceived. 1.7millions population of Nigeria can not continue with this evil deceit. This is photoshop until she do the needful.
Wait till she returns to Nigeria before you say she didn't visit the Nigerian community.
Re: Voice Of America Interviews Aisha Buhari In USA(photos) by la1(m): 10:08am On Aug 06, 2016
Adadio:

This is politics at very high wire levels. Why did Bulgari donate $10 million to the Clinton campaign? You think Obama is a fool not to order the FBI not to arrest her. Fellow countrymen think.

dense negros pulling dung out the anus again ...with the size of the load coming out your behind,you will likely rupture your sphincter.
Re: Voice Of America Interviews Aisha Buhari In USA(photos) by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:08am On Aug 06, 2016
I will not believe until I see the video of Aisha Twerking in America... FayOle
Re: Voice Of America Interviews Aisha Buhari In USA(photos) by gbishman: 10:39am On Aug 06, 2016
Sophistication at its peak. Once again am proud to be a NIgerian
Re: Voice Of America Interviews Aisha Buhari In USA(photos) by kenchylala: 10:45am On Aug 06, 2016
allytinted:

Wailing ZOMBIE spotted.....bro, why are you doing this to your education? Haba!

I asked before where d departure n arrival photos oh, or she just appeared there, let's see the name of the airport, even the buildings no get name, showing a picture full of Nigerians I get white woman for house right now whn fit give me interview for VOA
Re: Voice Of America Interviews Aisha Buhari In USA(photos) by Deenite(m): 11:11am On Aug 06, 2016
so na all dis people follow dis woman go u.s, from whose account?

1 Like

Re: Voice Of America Interviews Aisha Buhari In USA(photos) by LOGDAN(m): 11:19am On Aug 06, 2016
why can't she go to white house, and take photos with obama and his wife?
Re: Voice Of America Interviews Aisha Buhari In USA(photos) by LOGDAN(m): 11:21am On Aug 06, 2016
Deenite:
so na all dis people follow dis woman go u.s, from whose account?
. Lolz, she meant them in U.S
Re: Voice Of America Interviews Aisha Buhari In USA(photos) by bejeria101(m): 11:30am On Aug 06, 2016
Zombies na who una wan impress? So lame!

1 Like

Re: Voice Of America Interviews Aisha Buhari In USA(photos) by omogrinnn: 11:33am On Aug 06, 2016
Of what relevance is her US visit to common Nigerians? What point is she trying to make, that she isn't guilty of what she is being accused of? This Aisha Buhari is such a stupid person who has got no reasonable thing doing because if she has, she wouldn't have been touring nations all for useless stuffs.

1 Like

Re: Voice Of America Interviews Aisha Buhari In USA(photos) by USDavid(m): 11:44am On Aug 06, 2016
okoro4:
It is obvious now to all that Fayose lied!

The pictures above have nothing to show that she's in USA. Anyone that believes this piece of crap is definitely gullible.

1 Like

Re: Voice Of America Interviews Aisha Buhari In USA(photos) by ouzo1(m): 11:45am On Aug 06, 2016
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

Help her husband? How? Wailer like you!

Ka ha ma bagu ne Stupidity is a common trend on nairaland o..so I can't complain again, that makes me a wailer oh o hardluck
Re: Voice Of America Interviews Aisha Buhari In USA(photos) by kaokao2015: 11:46am On Aug 06, 2016
that nice
Re: Voice Of America Interviews Aisha Buhari In USA(photos) by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 06, 2016
weyab:
Didnt c any VOA all we see is pix pix pix. Even bbc nc cnn can interview me here in my house. Madam pls do d needful
why are u so dull? Den I need to meet ur mum to confirm if your Dad is truly ur dad cus ur dad I know is not dat dull like dis.
Re: Voice Of America Interviews Aisha Buhari In USA(photos) by hannyjay(f): 12:01pm On Aug 06, 2016
hobermener:
And why did it take her this long to finally enter the states?? Apc and scam be like 5 and 6. after weeks of endless lobbying, pleading and exploiting all diplomatic avenues, the fraudulent wife of the certificateless nomad has been okayed to enter the us, and zombeeeez want us to applaud her In fact what's the exchange rate now? Somebody holla at me when it gets to #500 to a dollar cos I'm positive the downward trend of the naira ill continue unabated!!! Buhari don make all my friends dem rich
ugandan spoted
Re: Voice Of America Interviews Aisha Buhari In USA(photos) by aalangel(f): 12:03pm On Aug 06, 2016
Why's she trying so oooo hard to prove a point If she's there, she's there.
Re: Voice Of America Interviews Aisha Buhari In USA(photos) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 06, 2016
weyab:
Didnt c any VOA all we see is pix pix pix. Even bbc nc cnn can interview me here in my house. Madam pls do d needful
Wat is d needful?
Re: Voice Of America Interviews Aisha Buhari In USA(photos) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 06, 2016
aalangel:
Why's she trying so oooo hard to prove a point If she's there, she's there.
She's not trying any thing, she's not the one controlling the media, the media is wat is making the news a big deal not her.
Re: Voice Of America Interviews Aisha Buhari In USA(photos) by amtaken(f): 12:28pm On Aug 06, 2016
How much did she send Mrs. Saraki to donate to Mitchel Obama's charity organisation?
Re: Voice Of America Interviews Aisha Buhari In USA(photos) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 06, 2016
USDavid:

The pictures above have nothing to show that she's in USA. Anyone that believes this piece of crap is definitely gullible.
So these pics are Photoshop?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

John Odigie Oyegun's 78th Birthday Celebration At Sheraton Hotel, Abuja (Photos) / Minimum Wage: FG Planning To Increase Petrol Price To N185 – Fayose / Amaechi Signs MOU With China For Lagos-Ibadan, Calabar-Port Harcourt Rail Lines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.