Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,664 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Voice Of America Interviews Aisha Buhari In USA(photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Voice Of America Interviews Aisha Buhari In USA(photos) (25183 Views)

Aminat Owoseni Weds Abayomi Apooyin In USA (Photos, Video) / Babangida Sent A Bag Of Money To Buhari In 1988 - Biographer Reveals What He Did / Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Voice Of America Interviews Aisha Buhari In USA(photos) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 06, 2016
hobermener:
And why did it take her this long to finally enter the states?? Apc and scam be like 5 and 6. after weeks of endless lobbying, pleading and exploiting all diplomatic avenues, the fraudulent wife of the certificateless nomad has been okayed to enter the us, and zombeeeez want us to applaud her In fact what's the exchange rate now? Somebody holla at me when it gets to #500 to a dollar cos I'm positive the downward trend of the naira ill continue unabated!!! Buhari don make all my friends dem rich

E pain am
Re: Voice Of America Interviews Aisha Buhari In USA(photos) by compujyde: 12:42pm On Aug 06, 2016
Re: Voice Of America Interviews Aisha Buhari In USA(photos) by abduljabbar4(m): 12:55pm On Aug 06, 2016
compujyde:

My Brother, Egbon still dey alive oo grin

I took his words as authority since he was so bold about it and especially being a serving Governor privileged to access uncommon information.

Lessons learnt sha smiley

If it was someone else that made that statement I would have also beleved but Fayose of all people?
Re: Voice Of America Interviews Aisha Buhari In USA(photos) by ceaser: 1:16pm On Aug 06, 2016
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

Help her husband? How? Wailer like you!

Ha! Don't be trapped o. If she makes one mistake to "help her husband" the way they mean (the culture of impunity of Nigerian First ladies), the will come out again to say: "Shebi bubu said there is no office of the first lady", "Just see as she is spending NDA's Oyel monies on jamborees", etc etc.

1 Like

Re: Voice Of America Interviews Aisha Buhari In USA(photos) by ekolajossyadde(m): 1:24pm On Aug 06, 2016
I don't believe until I confirm fron Channel, NTA, AIT and not TVC. Y is it only on social media dat Aisha is in America. Absolute nonsense.

Re: Voice Of America Interviews Aisha Buhari In USA(photos) by chachanga: 1:27pm On Aug 06, 2016
Worksunlimited:

Nna! I don't have an issue with wat u said..

What I have an issue with is why she had to wait till the United States said they have no information to give, before she travelled there..?

Please note... They did not say she wasn't part of the scam reiterated by fayose...

Neither did they say she was part of it...

The United States played a tactical diplomatic stance on the matter in question simply cos they have fiducial interest with the government in power..

Let's argue without hate.. It's tym to reason objectively...

Good, good!
Re: Voice Of America Interviews Aisha Buhari In USA(photos) by aalangel(f): 1:29pm On Aug 06, 2016
MrTruth4real:

She's not trying any thing, she's not the one controlling the media, the media is wat is making the news a big deal not her.

You think these people don't control the media? Americans do it, not to talk of Nigerians. Just like APC controls TVC.
Re: Voice Of America Interviews Aisha Buhari In USA(photos) by kingkhalifaISIS(m): 1:30pm On Aug 06, 2016
Mrs Aisha halliburton u can only deceive 95% of gullible Zombies... proudly 5% that reject this scam from onset and still rejecting it..

abeg before I go that ur Hermes bag did u buy with part of the money they use to bribe ur husband abeg someone should remember this bag because it's one of the exhibit we will use to probe her when her husband tyrannic rule expires come 29 may 2019
Re: Voice Of America Interviews Aisha Buhari In USA(photos) by greggng: 1:34pm On Aug 06, 2016
No no she is not in USA. It was photoshoped.. aisha does not wear trouser is unislamic says fayose. Lol
Re: Voice Of America Interviews Aisha Buhari In USA(photos) by tunahper(m): 2:09pm On Aug 06, 2016
Oshokomole 'fayose'.. .. .. How far na grin
Re: Voice Of America Interviews Aisha Buhari In USA(photos) by naptu2: 3:58pm On Aug 06, 2016
The best report on her trip that I've seen was on the NTA News yesterday night. Unfortunately the people at NTA are not social media savy, so I've not seen the video online yet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Minimum Wage: FG Planning To Increase Petrol Price To N185 – Fayose / Edo APC Passes A Vote Of No Confidence On Oshiomhole / Massive Crowd At SDP Rally In Abeokuta Live Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.