Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,136 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

NDA Split, Breakaway Faction Promises To Expose Those Behind Attacks On.. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NDA Split, Breakaway Faction Promises To Expose Those Behind Attacks On.. (27359 Views)

APC Leader Behind Attacks On Kyari, Daura, Group Alleges / IPOB SPLITS: Breakaway Faction, TRIPOB, To Burn Biafra Flag On October 1 / Fayose Threatens To Expose Those Who Funded His Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDA Split, Breakaway Faction Promises To Expose Those Behind Attacks On.. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 06, 2016
Just as saro wiwa,ateke tom,asari dokubo and tampolo make a lot of noise,where are they today,they are no where to be found today,okar is in jail in far away south africa etcm
Very soon you guys will become history,remember what happened to udi and sky do nor fall.
I said again,kontinuu.
DeleteNonsense:

When did you start being environmental activists? Where were you when Shell and FG are having field day? Did that pollution started with freedom fighters NDA? Don't worry about our environment when what belongs to the people return back to them they will clean their environment with sincerity and not the type FG and Shell are joking around in Ogoni.
Re: NDA Split, Breakaway Faction Promises To Expose Those Behind Attacks On.. by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 06, 2016
Ok
Re: NDA Split, Breakaway Faction Promises To Expose Those Behind Attacks On.. by PhockPhockMan: 5:51pm On Aug 06, 2016

[size=16pt]
THE NIGER DELTA AVENGERS HOUSEHOLD IS INTACT. [/size]

The thinking to lure the public to another lie of spirit in the Niger Delta Avengers is only the ways of a government agents and agencies with delusional disorder. This is result of a government and security agencies that are only becoming childish everyday for engaging drug addicts, bank robbers, sea pirates, falling political angels and charlatans to undo the Niger Delta people our genuine desire to self determination and resource control.
The public and all sane minds should know that the entire household of the Niger Delta Avengers remain intact, we are in good spirit with highest morals and even more dedicated toget the ultimate targets. We are not like the present Nigeria government, military and security agencies that have thrown intelligence to the dustbin and are being pushed around by dirty moral and egos of political thugs, criminals and illegal crude oil bunkerers like Boyloaf, Timipre Silva, Ayiri Emami, and their main collaborator Mr. Lawal Daura (DG DSS). It is quite unfortunate that, Cynthia Whyte and Jomo Gbomo of defunct Joint Revolutionary Council and MEND respectively are the spokesperson of the Nigerian intelligentsia community because of some political interest and a government that have abdicated powers to clansmen and tribal lords.
The fact checks about Cynthia Whyte AKA George Karley and his sponsors should be laid bare before the public now that the Nigerian security and intelligent community has turned the Niger Delta genuine struggle to a tool of political patronage and money making machine for miscreants and conflict merchants. The name Cynthai Whyte was the negotiation organ for Mr. Victor Ebikabowei Ben (Boyloaf), Former governor Timipre Silva and Sele Ebikabowei for settlements in kidnappings, bank robberies, illegal crude oil bunkering and dirty jobs for government. Like sending of Sele Ebikabowei to South Africa to testify against Henry Okah, back at home against Charles Okah and Edmund Ebiwari after collecting huge bribes. So we are not surprised for this so-called MEND speaking under Victor Ebikabowei Ben (Boyloaf) to introduce his complete house to collect more patronages in their desperation.
Conclusively, it tis the house of the Nigeria security and intelligentstia community that is having splits and giving room to miscreants to be speaking for them as president Muhammadu Buhari abdicate governance to his kinsmen and tribal lords. We warned the world and Nigerians earlier, especially the Barr. Odein Ajumogobias, the Judith Asunis and HRM, Majesty King Alfred Diette Spiffs to think before they leap with characters using a compromised platform called MEND that is sold and bought up by special interests of the Nigerian Security agencies that are working for this APC government of lies and deceits.

Brig.Gen Mudoch Agbinibo
Spokesperson

https://www.nairaland.com/3272772/niger-delta-avengers-household-intact#48251235

http://www./2016/08/the-niger-delta-avengers-household-is.html?m=1

Re: NDA Split, Breakaway Faction Promises To Expose Those Behind Attacks On.. by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:01pm On Aug 06, 2016
Bad day for ipods(ijaw slaves). It keeps getting worse for them.
Re: NDA Split, Breakaway Faction Promises To Expose Those Behind Attacks On.. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 06, 2016
confusion every where, interesting!
Re: NDA Split, Breakaway Faction Promises To Expose Those Behind Attacks On.. by ANAKONDA: 8:05pm On Aug 06, 2016
DeleteNonsense:

Friend read the news again, use your thinking eyes and you will notice one thing, the news centered on Kanu and nothing else. Government is desperate about Kanu I thought they called him small boy and what is this desperation all about?

Who needs some sense here if not you ?
The government loses no sleep over Kanu's case nor come under any foreign pressure whatsoever. Most individuals and organizations from Igboland who have spoken on Kanu's issue have virtually disowned him.
So what is there to make the government desperate ?
Stop massaging your ego and face realities.
I will have you know that i am a supporter of Kanu's vision but detest his method.
Re: NDA Split, Breakaway Faction Promises To Expose Those Behind Attacks On.. by ANAKONDA: 8:13pm On Aug 06, 2016
There goes the backbone and proxy arm of IPOB wailers going tatters.
Re: NDA Split, Breakaway Faction Promises To Expose Those Behind Attacks On.. by oriyomi56: 11:45pm On Aug 06, 2016
Re: NDA Split, Breakaway Faction Promises To Expose Those Behind Attacks On.. by meme4real: 11:55pm On Aug 06, 2016
Mylove55:
thank God for their division

But na lie na.
Re: NDA Split, Breakaway Faction Promises To Expose Those Behind Attacks On.. by meme4real: 12:07am On Aug 07, 2016
HammerTheirPapa:
This one na pro-fulani yoruba muslim Avengers (PF-YMA). Buhari trying to manufacture "a crack" where there is none to kill the spirit of the agitation since 12bc . Until we read it from the NDA website. All this na wash. grin grin

see their sharafadeen oblong coneheads. grin

I don laugh tire grin grin grin,my belle oooo.Chai you really hit the point here. Gbam.
Re: NDA Split, Breakaway Faction Promises To Expose Those Behind Attacks On.. by ErasmusCOMP: 12:10am On Aug 07, 2016
amtaken:
Buhari is getting desperate now.

But he should note that setting up a twitter handle/account of fake avengers can help him deceive the zombies only.

grin
I gave you one like for your smartness.

1 Like

Re: NDA Split, Breakaway Faction Promises To Expose Those Behind Attacks On.. by ErasmusCOMP: 12:14am On Aug 07, 2016
DeleteNonsense:
No1. this is propaganda.

No2. I can feel desperation to compel Kanu to abandon Biafra.

No3. This new NDA is the same people you can find in MEND.

No4. The fight is now strong on media.

No5. I'm a common Man who want best for every well thinking youth no matter where you come from.

No6. God bless and save us from elites.
Waooo! You have said it all. Kudos.
Re: NDA Split, Breakaway Faction Promises To Expose Those Behind Attacks On.. by amtaken(f): 7:10am On Aug 07, 2016
grin
ErasmusCOMP:

I gave you one like for your smartness.
Re: NDA Split, Breakaway Faction Promises To Expose Those Behind Attacks On.. by DeleteNonsense: 8:09am On Aug 07, 2016
AntiIPOB:
Just as saro wiwa,ateke tom,asari dokubo and tampolo make a lot of noise,where are they today,they are no where to be found today,okar is in jail in far away south africa etcm
Very soon you guys will become history,remember what happened to udi and sky do nor fall.
I said again,kontinuu.
Oh, you are preparing another genocide? Good to know but this time around Jonah will swallow fish.
Re: NDA Split, Breakaway Faction Promises To Expose Those Behind Attacks On.. by DeleteNonsense: 8:12am On Aug 07, 2016
ErasmusCOMP:
Waooo! You have said it all. Kudos.
May your days be long!!!
Re: NDA Split, Breakaway Faction Promises To Expose Those Behind Attacks On.. by DeleteNonsense: 8:14am On Aug 07, 2016
ANAKONDA:

Who needs some sense here if not you ?
The government loses no sleep over Kanu's case nor come under any foreign pressure whatsoever. Most individuals and organizations from Igboland who have spoken on Kanu's issue have virtually disowned him.
So what is there to make the government desperate ?
Stop massaging your ego and face realities.
I will have you know that i am a supporter of Kanu's vision but detest his method.
His method is non of your business and please face front!
Re: NDA Split, Breakaway Faction Promises To Expose Those Behind Attacks On.. by oaroloye(m): 8:52am On Aug 07, 2016
When you decide to use violence to win your Rights, but find out that those you have partnered yourself with are mere criminals and lunatics, not Freedom-Fighters.
Re: NDA Split, Breakaway Faction Promises To Expose Those Behind Attacks On.. by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 07, 2016
That is how you guys always court for trouble,when you finally found it you start shouting genocide like the Igbos,not only genocide,is also pesticide!
DeleteNonsense:

Oh, you are preparing another genocide? Good to know but this time around Jonah will swallow fish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised / Whether You Voted For Me Or Not, I Am Your President - Tinubu (Video) / Aduda, Buhari, Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.