Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,988 members, 7,825,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Fulfilling My Campaign Promises Will Not Be An Easy Task – Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulfilling My Campaign Promises Will Not Be An Easy Task – Buhari (18490 Views)

Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture / We Are Reviewing My Campaign Promises Because Of Resources - Obaseki / Governor Ambode Is Fulfilling His Campaign Promises - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulfilling My Campaign Promises Will Not Be An Easy Task – Buhari by TyrantInAsoRock: 4:12pm On Aug 06, 2016
STARGREEN:
I hope he's not asking for another term to enable him fulfill his promise? If that's ur plans please stop... in fact you have fulfilled all both seen and unseen. I wonder if we can find anyone who hasn't seen and felt ur CHANGE? Thanks

Which promise the ones he has denied
Re: Fulfilling My Campaign Promises Will Not Be An Easy Task – Buhari by Truckpusher(m): 4:13pm On Aug 06, 2016
ajebuter:
Baba Bubu.. we are not asking you for anything again..

Forget campaign promises because you are incapable..

Our request is: Just return the country to how it was before you took over.. corruption and all...

That's all..

Thank you sir...
grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulfilling My Campaign Promises Will Not Be An Easy Task – Buhari by Fidelismaria: 4:14pm On Aug 06, 2016
y cant we africans leave GOD alone nd do our task ourselves

1 Like

Re: Fulfilling My Campaign Promises Will Not Be An Easy Task – Buhari by yohannazack(m): 4:16pm On Aug 06, 2016
This man thinks he's still campaigning. But he should know that Nigerians are counting down his remains days in office. Cluelessness!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulfilling My Campaign Promises Will Not Be An Easy Task – Buhari by ajepako(f): 4:18pm On Aug 06, 2016
forexbinary:
Last last sha, we have been scammed!

cry cry cry cry cry

APC never again! angry

I'd rather vote OPC, than APC lipsrsealed

Thats a new one...OPC.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fulfilling My Campaign Promises Will Not Be An Easy Task – Buhari by holluphemydavid(m): 4:19pm On Aug 06, 2016
Buhari deris God ooooo,
After all ur campaign propaganda, now to fulfill ur promise will not be and easy task, Chai deris God ooooo, come 2019, I still knw wher my pvc dey

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulfilling My Campaign Promises Will Not Be An Easy Task – Buhari by yohannazack(m): 4:19pm On Aug 06, 2016
This shows the highest level of cluelessness of a president.

3 Likes

Re: Fulfilling My Campaign Promises Will Not Be An Easy Task – Buhari by deboysben(m): 4:21pm On Aug 06, 2016
buhari's brain is filled with his cow dug. chai!

1 Like

Re: Fulfilling My Campaign Promises Will Not Be An Easy Task – Buhari by Truckpusher(m): 4:22pm On Aug 06, 2016
blueto:
I really laughed after reading your comment. Funny but true smiley
That comment is a true representation of the general feeling in the minds of many Nigerians. You can't go from bad to worst and still remain happy unless you're simply living in denial like some zombies in this forum.

When the PDP was in charge most can afford three square meal but 1 year down the line these same people are losing jobs in their thousands and you think all is well and normal ?

The APC can blame the PDP all they want for their maladministration but the truth is that they are far worse than any other Govt. in the history of this country and last time we had it this rough , it was the same idiot that was sitting in Dodan barracks. Yet, gullible Nigerians fell for their change mantra in this 21st century . Smh

5 Likes

Re: Fulfilling My Campaign Promises Will Not Be An Easy Task – Buhari by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 06, 2016
One chance
Re: Fulfilling My Campaign Promises Will Not Be An Easy Task – Buhari by pippimp(m): 4:27pm On Aug 06, 2016
Truckpusher:
I guess he was living in another planet when he made those promises.

How far can you guys go in defending the indefensible lies of this useless administration?

From your comment it is then proper to say that he was not ready to become a President of this country since you're making excuses for him every now and then to cover for his lapses - You guys really need to work very hard in covering the lies of this dubious colossal failure of this administration but I can bet my black ass that you'll soon run out lies.

Do you even listen to yourselves when you talk and type from your anus ? undecided

I am not defending him. Buhari is in a long line of useless leaders Nigeria has had since independence. I am only stating facts for pea brained people like you who believed him in the first place. For me, it all started with him promising 5k to Nigerians. I got so much flack from people like you who will believe anything because of poverty, when i pointed out that Nigeria does not have a database so how is he going to identify who get's it? Let's forget the database for a second. This is a country that can't pay salaries but somehow there are funds for a social programe. Ok. Good luck with that. It is not just about the person making promises. The responsibility is also on the person being promised to use his or her brain to ask sensible questions. Sensible questions like "how are you going to do it"? You guys, because of hunger forgot to do due diligence and now you are crying like children. Even if there were funds, how do you help citizens who are only looking out for themselves and are among the most corrupt people on earth? You see my point? The blame lies with every single Nigerian because the citizens are the problem. You can never have a good leader (no be swear) because leaders are picked from the citizens. And when the citizens are bad, the leader will be bad. This is why in over half a century, Nigeria has not had one single good leader. Statistically, that is almost impossible. It can only happen in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Fulfilling My Campaign Promises Will Not Be An Easy Task – Buhari by Raphafire101: 4:32pm On Aug 06, 2016
Who forced him to make the promise undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Fulfilling My Campaign Promises Will Not Be An Easy Task – Buhari by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 06, 2016
Lol, Kai u sabi...I laf in swahili
Morkavictor:
Buhari presidency is the worst thing to even happen to nigeria. How this man was able to scam 180million people is beyone me. zombie.
Re: Fulfilling My Campaign Promises Will Not Be An Easy Task – Buhari by awa(m): 4:42pm On Aug 06, 2016
Buhari is working and I don't care what he is complaining of again. But there is god in life
Re: Fulfilling My Campaign Promises Will Not Be An Easy Task – Buhari by pippimp(m): 4:44pm On Aug 06, 2016
Morkavictor:
Buhari presidency is the worst thing to even happen to nigeria. How this man was able to scam 180million people is beyone me. zombie.

The fact that you can say that confidently point to one of two things. You are either too young to know or you don't know your country's history.
Re: Fulfilling My Campaign Promises Will Not Be An Easy Task – Buhari by Beamborla(f): 4:47pm On Aug 06, 2016
Truckpusher:
This olodo General is a big fat cuvnt.

We were already aware that you're nothing but a sham - You can keep the 'I'm sorry, please forgive me' story line for your zombies.

And one more thing Uncle Bubu ,here is your award grin
Buhari's cousin, awayu smiley
Re: Fulfilling My Campaign Promises Will Not Be An Easy Task – Buhari by Bondesniger(m): 4:48pm On Aug 06, 2016
what is this old man saying now were is his CAN DO... spirit ?
Re: Fulfilling My Campaign Promises Will Not Be An Easy Task – Buhari by Lovelynature(m): 4:53pm On Aug 06, 2016
APC

Re: Fulfilling My Campaign Promises Will Not Be An Easy Task – Buhari by lekenzie: 4:58pm On Aug 06, 2016
crypoint of correction pls, he never succeeded in scaming Over 180million Nigerians because outrightly I wasn't among, he only succeeded in scaming some of my yoruba brothers or some Illiterate zombie northerners.

4 Likes

Re: Fulfilling My Campaign Promises Will Not Be An Easy Task – Buhari by uvalued(m): 5:12pm On Aug 06, 2016
blueto:
Cluelessnes at its peak.

So you were busy making bogus promises without making strategies on how to achieve them. [size=18pt]No wonder he kept eschewing presidential debates prior to 2015 election in order escape being asked on how to achieve his promises[/size].
i remember yes when he was absent...hmmm

3 Likes

Re: Fulfilling My Campaign Promises Will Not Be An Easy Task – Buhari by 0ubenji(m): 5:17pm On Aug 06, 2016
Exactly what u got served. From being a political desperado, like ur life depended on it.
Re: Fulfilling My Campaign Promises Will Not Be An Easy Task – Buhari by pippimp(m): 5:21pm On Aug 06, 2016
uvalued:

i remember yes when he was absent...hmmm

Then why did you all vote for him? I don't understand the logic.

1 Like

Re: Fulfilling My Campaign Promises Will Not Be An Easy Task – Buhari by AICEMMY: 5:22pm On Aug 06, 2016
let's give him time, he will deliver
Re: Fulfilling My Campaign Promises Will Not Be An Easy Task – Buhari by ChrisGnarly: 5:22pm On Aug 06, 2016
Then resign!! Simple! U can't perform, what ar u waiting for?? Just resign and save this nation!!stupid!!

1 Like

Re: Fulfilling My Campaign Promises Will Not Be An Easy Task – Buhari by pippimp(m): 5:23pm On Aug 06, 2016
AICEMMY:
let's give him time, he will deliver

He won't. He can't. There is a deeper problem than leadership failure. Nigeria's citizens are a huge problem as well.

1 Like

Re: Fulfilling My Campaign Promises Will Not Be An Easy Task – Buhari by reigningwisdom: 5:25pm On Aug 06, 2016
Nigerians should enjoy their 419 president, certificateless c-in-c, bigotry general. He is destroying the economy with his co-pilot professor,SAN and pastor. Nigerian youths, the military and police are not helping matters by allowing the certificateless, clueless, incompetent western and eastern germany old man kep destorying you and the future your children and grand children. He was there in 1983-85 by the power of gun yet he did nothing then, now he is there againg and he's doing nothing, double failure.Nigerian YOUTHS let's come out of sentiments, tribalism, religious and ethnic grip and build this nation called Nigeria as our own home in truth, love and peace with sincerity and respect. Than keep watching the same old classmates using our future as if we ain't humans like them. Nigerian armies and police officers please stop protecting these pain and poverty generating politicians. rather, join hands with the real citizens of Nigeria in building a better Nigeria. or Nigeria will disintegrate. Evil, corruption, bigotry, religious division which has been causing atrocities has been very very high as if we are no longer one Nation with same people. or, l suggest let every state in Nigeria be autonomous as it's been practising in China, in the USA and other several countries around the world. why our so called leaders don't love and respect Nigerians and never think about a way to beautify Nigeria as a country, rather they are thinking about their respective bank accounts and pockets? it's very very unfair. Mr president and his cabinets should resign and aopolize to we Nigerians for their untold failure.

2 Likes

Re: Fulfilling My Campaign Promises Will Not Be An Easy Task – Buhari by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 06, 2016
Buhari, go and die already. If you cant get it done, you know what to do.

1 Like

Re: Fulfilling My Campaign Promises Will Not Be An Easy Task – Buhari by AsoRockz01(m): 5:42pm On Aug 06, 2016
Mallam Cassandra,we knew that was why we did our best to re-elect GEJ but your Northern brother no gree us. Uptil now, i'm yet to find out tha kind of jazz he used on zombies and afonja's to make them believe his ernomous and e erroneous promises.

2 Likes

Re: Fulfilling My Campaign Promises Will Not Be An Easy Task – Buhari by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 06, 2016
But it was easy to make the promise ni?
Re: Fulfilling My Campaign Promises Will Not Be An Easy Task – Buhari by Toluabigr8(m): 6:03pm On Aug 06, 2016
We don enta one chance
Re: Fulfilling My Campaign Promises Will Not Be An Easy Task – Buhari by Truth801(m): 6:20pm On Aug 06, 2016
AsoRockz01:
Mallam Cassandra,we knew that was why we did our best to re-elect GEJ but your Northern brother no gree us. Uptil now, i'm yet to find out tha kind of jazz he used on zombies and afonja's to make them believe his ernomous and e erroneous promises.
Abeg wetin be the meaning of Cassandra wey una add join bubu name ?
Re: Fulfilling My Campaign Promises Will Not Be An Easy Task – Buhari by chimauga(m): 6:35pm On Aug 06, 2016
Fuuuls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Accurate Is Akeredolu’s Claim On Ondo’s Monthly IGR? - Businessday / ISIS Trains Boko Haram Fighters, Says Jonathan / TSA Boosts Revenue Collections, As FAAC Shares N511bn In July – AGF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.