Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,439 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Fulfilling My Campaign Promises Will Not Be An Easy Task – Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulfilling My Campaign Promises Will Not Be An Easy Task – Buhari (18487 Views)

Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture / We Are Reviewing My Campaign Promises Because Of Resources - Obaseki / Governor Ambode Is Fulfilling His Campaign Promises - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulfilling My Campaign Promises Will Not Be An Easy Task – Buhari by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 06, 2016
pippimp:

He did not take into consideration how corrupt Nigerians are and messed up their mentality was. If he had any idea he would have toned down his promises.
he should have before making such promises
Re: Fulfilling My Campaign Promises Will Not Be An Easy Task – Buhari by taurustm(m): 6:58pm On Aug 06, 2016
Obviously, most Nigerians aren't smiling. The economic is down and everybody is affected one way or another. I believe that we need to exercise little patients. If the change is truly going to happen and if it's going to be a lasting one, it's too early to say. Let's give him our support even though it's hard.
Re: Fulfilling My Campaign Promises Will Not Be An Easy Task – Buhari by Henrichemeka(m): 7:28pm On Aug 06, 2016
They are indirectly telling us that those promises are to get the people's vote, that it was not realizable. They were formulated just to get power.
Re: Fulfilling My Campaign Promises Will Not Be An Easy Task – Buhari by bayogbite(m): 7:28pm On Aug 06, 2016
Sincerely Apc and so called Buhari have successful scam Nigerian's indeed... Why Africa leaders can't resign? When u know, you are not up to the task. Why adding the problems when you can solve existing one. Haba Buhari, you are now calling God. Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Fulfilling My Campaign Promises Will Not Be An Easy Task – Buhari by pippimp(m): 7:46pm On Aug 06, 2016
fearless15:
he should have before making such promises

Lol. Did you read what you wrote after you wrote it? You are basically agreeing with me and thereby attesting to the messed up way Nigerians are. The only way to survive with people like Nigerians is to do what he did. Even if Jesus comes down today he would not do any better than what Buhari has done so far. Don't get me wrong; Buhari is a useless as any incompetent leader you can think of but to lead a nation like Nigeria, or live in it, you just have to do abnormal things. For example, it is abnormal to burn suspects in the streets but that is the only way Nigerians can have a sense of justice. It is wrong and abnormal but you all like do it. It is wrong to promise things that you know you cannot meet up with, but who in Nigeria would listen to the truth?
Re: Fulfilling My Campaign Promises Will Not Be An Easy Task – Buhari by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 06, 2016
pippimp:

Lol. Did you read what you wrote after you wrote it? You are basically agreeing with me and thereby attesting to the messed up way Nigerians are. The only way to survive with people like Nigerians is to do what he did. Even if Jesus comes down today he would not do any better than what Buhari has done so far. Don't get me wrong; Buhari is a useless as any incompetent leader you can think of but to lead a nation like Nigeria, or live in it, you just have to do abnormal things. For example, it is abnormal to burn suspects in the streets but that is the only way Nigerians can have a sense of justice. It is wrong and abnormal but you all like do it. It is wrong to promise things that you know you cannot meet up with, but who in Nigeria would listen to the truth?
true talk so the only way forward is to lie and lie and lie, i regret being a Nigerian
Re: Fulfilling My Campaign Promises Will Not Be An Easy Task – Buhari by rrhostomy(m): 8:30pm On Aug 06, 2016
Even before bombing of pipelines, alot of people are bent on frustrating this PMB government esp the oil cabals who are GEJ's allies who cares less about corruption
Re: Fulfilling My Campaign Promises Will Not Be An Easy Task – Buhari by Truckpusher(m): 8:53pm On Aug 06, 2016
Beamborla:

Buhari's cousin, awayu smiley
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fulfilling My Campaign Promises Will Not Be An Easy Task – Buhari by samology2000: 9:35pm On Aug 06, 2016
I don laf tire my belle won burst.... Na God go save us for the country.
Re: Fulfilling My Campaign Promises Will Not Be An Easy Task – Buhari by samology2000: 9:35pm On Aug 06, 2016
I don laf tire my belle won burst.... Na God go save us for this country.
Re: Fulfilling My Campaign Promises Will Not Be An Easy Task – Buhari by AsoRockz01(m): 10:01pm On Aug 06, 2016
Truth801:
Abeg wetin be the meaning of Cassandra wey una add join bubu name ?

Nice question.
Re: Fulfilling My Campaign Promises Will Not Be An Easy Task – Buhari by TheRealAfonja(m): 10:02pm On Aug 06, 2016
Thunder wey go fire all Buhari haters no hear turanshi
Re: Fulfilling My Campaign Promises Will Not Be An Easy Task – Buhari by Noblewhiz(m): 11:07pm On Aug 06, 2016
Alright.., i'll stil survive.#
Re: Fulfilling My Campaign Promises Will Not Be An Easy Task – Buhari by lohresloco: 11:10pm On Aug 06, 2016
Abeg, allow shame catch you, stop this zombism, for heavens sake, na only buhari get badluck. The two worst times in nigeria's economic history and you have this idot @ the helm of affairs on both occasions. Wetin sef. Make shame catch u. Shuuu. Help your family and shut up.
Nobosy has the patience for stupidity and infectious cluelessness you're displaying.
pippimp:

I am not defending him. Buhari is in a long line of useless leaders Nigeria has had since independence. I am only stating facts for pea brained people like you who believed him in the first place. For me, it all started with him promising 5k to Nigerians. I got so much flack from people like you who will believe anything because of poverty, when i pointed out that Nigeria does not have a database so how is he going to identify who get's it? Let's forget the database for a second. This is a country that can't pay salaries but somehow there are funds for a social programe. Ok. Good luck with that. It is not just about the person making promises. The responsibility is also on the person being promised to use his or her brain to ask sensible questions. Sensible questions like "how are you going to do it"? You guys, because of hunger forgot to do due diligence and now you are crying like children. Even if there were funds, how do you help citizens who are only looking out for themselves and are among the most corrupt people on earth? You see my point? The blame lies with every single Nigerian because the citizens are the problem. You can never have a good leader (no be swear) because leaders are picked from the citizens. And when the citizens are bad, the leader will be bad. This is why in over half a century, Nigeria has not had one single good leader. Statistically, that is almost impossible. It can only happen in Nigeria.
Re: Fulfilling My Campaign Promises Will Not Be An Easy Task – Buhari by ijobaoke: 11:11pm On Aug 06, 2016
Professor attairu jega u really fall my hand ooooo...u 4 allow PDP 2 rig d last presidential election
Re: Fulfilling My Campaign Promises Will Not Be An Easy Task – Buhari by lohresloco: 11:15pm On Aug 06, 2016
pippimp:

I am not defending him. Buhari is in a long line of useless leaders Nigeria has had since independence. I am only stating facts for pea brained people like you who believed him in the first place. For me, it all started with him promising 5k to Nigerians. I got so much flack from people like you who will believe anything because of poverty, when i pointed out that Nigeria does not have a database so how is he going to identify who get's it? Let's forget the database for a second. This is a country that can't pay salaries but somehow there are funds for a social programe. Ok. Good luck with that. It is not just about the person making promises. The responsibility is also on the person being promised to use his or her brain to ask sensible questions. Sensible questions like "how are you going to do it"? You guys, because of hunger forgot to do due diligence and now you are crying like children. Even if there were funds, how do you help citizens who are only looking out for themselves and are among the most corrupt people on earth? You see my point? The blame lies with every single Nigerian because the citizens are the problem. You can never have a good leader (no be swear) because leaders are picked from the citizens. And when the citizens are bad, the leader will be bad. This is why in over half a century, Nigeria has not had one single good leader. Statistically, that is almost impossible. It can only happen in Nigeria.
Abeg, allow shame catch you, stop this zombism, for heavens sake, na only buhari get badluck. The two worst times in nigeria's economic history and you have this idot @ the helm of affairs on both occasions. Wetin sef. Make shame catch u. Shuuu. Help your family and shut up.
Nobody has the patience for stupidity and infectious cluelessness you're displaying.
Re: Fulfilling My Campaign Promises Will Not Be An Easy Task – Buhari by pippimp(m): 11:19pm On Aug 06, 2016
lohresloco:

Nobody has the patience for stupidity and infectious cluelessness you're displaying.

When you won't face the truth expect the consequences.
Re: Fulfilling My Campaign Promises Will Not Be An Easy Task – Buhari by meme4real: 11:24pm On Aug 06, 2016
Juxtified:
going to 2 yrs now and we are still on "will" and "will not"

Singing in Fela's voice....them don come with another story again oooo.
Re: Fulfilling My Campaign Promises Will Not Be An Easy Task – Buhari by Nobody: 1:33am On Aug 07, 2016
pippimp:

so its the fault of Nigerians that the country is stagnant ok then we dont need leaders because according to you he aint a miracle worker so he shouldn't own up to his promises
Re: Fulfilling My Campaign Promises Will Not Be An Easy Task – Buhari by sancoplacid: 1:34am On Aug 07, 2016
Chai, I am counting days for this birukuhari gooment and it is remaining 1156 day. But can we survive this till then. Can Simone tell this man to resign abi he want us 2 give him apple like Abacha? Mumu president. Konji will finish you now your wife is in Aremica state

2 Likes

Re: Fulfilling My Campaign Promises Will Not Be An Easy Task – Buhari by pippimp(m): 2:06am On Aug 07, 2016
fearless15:
so its the fault of Nigerians that the country is stagnant ok then we dont need leaders because according to you he aint a miracle worker so he shouldn't own up to his promises

You obviously didn't comprehend my comment. I will break it down barney style. If i promised you a million Naira right now, aren't going to wonder how i'm going to fulfill it? Aren't you going to ask questions? Nigerians deserve whatever reality they have today because they were dumb enough to believe ridiculous promises.
Re: Fulfilling My Campaign Promises Will Not Be An Easy Task – Buhari by Nobody: 7:05am On Aug 07, 2016
pippimp:

You obviously didn't comprehend my comment. I will break it down barney style. If i promised you a million Naira right now, aren't going to wonder how i'm going to fulfill it? Aren't you going to ask questions? Nigerians deserve whatever reality they have today because they were dumb enough to believe ridiculous promises.
dude nothing like breaking down a bit, you're saying the same thing that we as Nigerians are responsible for having irresponsible and incompetent leaders no difference, they should be wondering how he's gonna fulfill it as if they have the ability to look into the future, pls don't embarrass yourself
Re: Fulfilling My Campaign Promises Will Not Be An Easy Task – Buhari by pippimp(m): 8:18am On Aug 07, 2016
fearless15:
dude nothing like breaking down a bit, you're saying the same thing that we as Nigerians are responsible for having irresponsible and incompetent leaders no difference, they should be wondering how he's gonna fulfill it as if they have the ability to look into the future, pls don't embarrass yourself
The reason you would think like this is because you don't understand your responsibilities as a voter or citizen. Someone is promising you ridiculous things that a 12 year old would be wise to and now that he can't fulfill, you are crying. How is that possible? Nobody forced you to vote for him. There were other candidates as well. You chose to be deceived. This was how someone on this same thread said Buhari did not show up for a debate and yet he still voted for him. How does that work?

1 Like

Re: Fulfilling My Campaign Promises Will Not Be An Easy Task – Buhari by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 07, 2016
pippimp:

The reason you would think like this is because you don't understand your responsibilities as a voter or citizen. Someone is promising you ridiculous things that a 12 year old would be wise to and now that he can't fulfill, you are crying. How is that possible? Nobody forced you to vote for him. There were other candidates as well. You chose to be deceived. This was how someone on this same thread said Buhari did not show up for a debate and yet he still voted for him. How does that work?
ok you win i don't have the strength abeg
Re: Fulfilling My Campaign Promises Will Not Be An Easy Task – Buhari by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 07, 2016
we really appreciate the "change" sir. thanks so much
Re: Fulfilling My Campaign Promises Will Not Be An Easy Task – Buhari by STARGREEN(m): 9:04am On Aug 28, 2016
TyrantInAsoRock:

Which promise the ones he has denied
Plz try get the Irony

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Plans To Kidnap Attahiru Jega During 2015 Election Failed – Adeniyi / Agboola Ajayi Meets Mimiko, To Run Under ZLP / Buhari’s First 100 Days - Opeyemi Agbaje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.