Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Meet The Beautiful Young Lady Who Is Paralyzed But Uses Her Tongue To Type - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Beautiful Young Lady Who Is Paralyzed But Uses Her Tongue To Type (1250 Views)

Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Kissing And Sucking Each Others Tongue (Video) / Moses Olaiya Baba Sala Paralyzed By Stroke Days To Biography Presentation / Tonto Dikeh Speaks In Tongue To Pray For Everyone This Morning - VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Beautiful Young Lady Who Is Paralyzed But Uses Her Tongue To Type by dhorlapo(f): 11:53pm On Aug 05, 2016

A young lady with an incapacitated body has defied the odds and is dreaming of screenwriting success.

Wakonta Kapunda, is a beautiful 25-year-old woman who is inspiring many people with her resolve to make things happen.
According to BBC, the young woman from Tanzania was hit by a car on her high-school graduation day four years ago.

After months of treatment, her whole body was left paralysed, but not her hopes of being a screenwriter.

She now uses her tongue to write film scripts, respond to phone calls and send texts.
Wakonta recently took part in a screen-writing class in Zanzibar, where the BBC caught up with her.

Watch Wakonta in the video below:

See and Watch Video Here:- http://gidibest.com.ng/2016/08/wow-meet-beautiful-young-lady-paralyzed-uses-tongue-type-scripts-video/
Re: Meet The Beautiful Young Lady Who Is Paralyzed But Uses Her Tongue To Type by UndisputedBosom(m): 11:54pm On Aug 05, 2016
"Some have food but have no mouth to eat while some have mouth but have no food to eat"

God bless her endeavours cry
Re: Meet The Beautiful Young Lady Who Is Paralyzed But Uses Her Tongue To Type by waleadex(m): 12:04am On Aug 06, 2016
Allahu Akbar... this is mysterious!
Re: Meet The Beautiful Young Lady Who Is Paralyzed But Uses Her Tongue To Type by MosakuAW(m): 12:09am On Aug 06, 2016
shocked Whaooo!

I never believe one can use his or her tongue to operate a phone. I just did it and it works!.

There is ability is disability, i commend the young lady and may Allah continue to give her more knowledge and wisdom in Jesus name.

So lovely. May God bless her more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Beautiful Young Lady Who Is Paralyzed But Uses Her Tongue To Type by ritababe(f): 12:25am On Aug 06, 2016
ok
Re: Meet The Beautiful Young Lady Who Is Paralyzed But Uses Her Tongue To Type by Nobody: 12:54am On Aug 06, 2016
God please forgive me! Why am i so ungrateful when my body is complete cry
Re: Meet The Beautiful Young Lady Who Is Paralyzed But Uses Her Tongue To Type by Nobody: 3:47am On Aug 06, 2016
Ability is Disability.

SMH

Like the guy above me said, forgive me Lord for Everything. I'm an ingrate. Sometimes I forget to pray.
Re: Meet The Beautiful Young Lady Who Is Paralyzed But Uses Her Tongue To Type by daxon001(m): 6:04am On Aug 06, 2016
Her tongue go dey pain am na sad

(1) (Reply)

How Tiwa Savage Started Music Because Of Her Crush At 14years [PICS] / Oge Okoye Jets Off To Los Angeles With A Makeup Free Face (photos) / Celtic Fans Display Suicide S*x Dolls In Sstadium To Taunt Rival Player

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.