Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,592 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Kissing And Sucking Each Others Tongue (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Kissing And Sucking Each Others Tongue (Video) (58313 Views)

Davido Pecking His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland In New Loved Up Photo / Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) / Davido Splashes Cash On His Girlfriend, Chioma, In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Kissing And Sucking Each Others Tongue (Video) by Dailyhappenings: 2:11pm On Apr 30, 2018
this two love birds...davido and his woman chioma showing another display of love

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfqi4VwjH5g

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Kissing And Sucking Each Others Tongue (Video) by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 2:40pm On Apr 30, 2018
I'm dedicating this first to comment to my future wifey, anywhere you they come locate me.

I just released small sperm after watching the video shocked

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Kissing And Sucking Each Others Tongue (Video) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 30, 2018
Ochuko! I sure say dah geh use 10 pipu do de jas

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Kissing And Sucking Each Others Tongue (Video) by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 2:40pm On Apr 30, 2018
grin chai, I nearly made ftc..

Lemme keep trying.
Is Assurance out?

5 Likes

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Kissing And Sucking Each Others Tongue (Video) by Giddymoney(m): 2:40pm On Apr 30, 2018
News don finish for Nigeria
Wake me up when Nairaland has something reasonable to say

8 Likes

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Kissing And Sucking Each Others Tongue (Video) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 30, 2018
Ok... Make i fry sand?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Kissing And Sucking Each Others Tongue (Video) by Benjom(m): 2:40pm On Apr 30, 2018

9 Likes

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Kissing And Sucking Each Others Tongue (Video) by KidsNEXTdoor: 2:40pm On Apr 30, 2018
Like play like play

Davido don kolo oh shocked sad

17 Likes

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Kissing And Sucking Each Others Tongue (Video) by rhythyson: 2:40pm On Apr 30, 2018
MUST everything be on front page....shioorrr osi jati jati

4 Likes

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Kissing And Sucking Each Others Tongue (Video) by Abayor7: 2:41pm On Apr 30, 2018
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Kissing And Sucking Each Others Tongue (Video) by Marcelinho(m): 2:41pm On Apr 30, 2018
issokay
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Kissing And Sucking Each Others Tongue (Video) by Ellabae(f): 2:41pm On Apr 30, 2018
Love is beautiful cool
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Kissing And Sucking Each Others Tongue (Video) by Laitesmart(m): 2:41pm On Apr 30, 2018
Kinni gbogbo eleyii bayii

1 Like

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Kissing And Sucking Each Others Tongue (Video) by Crocky23: 2:41pm On Apr 30, 2018
This is getting boring.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Kissing And Sucking Each Others Tongue (Video) by alienvirus: 2:41pm On Apr 30, 2018
Hmm. Nairaland is not a site for brilliant, educated well mannered web surfers any more. It is now filled with filth creating ills in the society. Imagine what graces NL front page daily.

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Kissing And Sucking Each Others Tongue (Video) by Abayor7: 2:41pm On Apr 30, 2018
This Davido na wankerr grin
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Kissing And Sucking Each Others Tongue (Video) by camgodess(f): 2:41pm On Apr 30, 2018
AND SO fucking what angry?

2 Likes

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Kissing And Sucking Each Others Tongue (Video) by Utibejames: 2:41pm On Apr 30, 2018
For her mind davido Co marry am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Kissing And Sucking Each Others Tongue (Video) by Meklex(m): 2:41pm On Apr 30, 2018
H
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Kissing And Sucking Each Others Tongue (Video) by jchioma: 2:41pm On Apr 30, 2018
Hmmm! Love like no tomorrow. tongue

Davido will marry her and there's nothing haterz can do about it.

4 Likes

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Kissing And Sucking Each Others Tongue (Video) by Spar7tan(m): 2:41pm On Apr 30, 2018
So Una no Sabi kiss.

See Una life outside..

That's not how to kiss
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Kissing And Sucking Each Others Tongue (Video) by AndreizMendez(m): 2:41pm On Apr 30, 2018
The only Chioma I know is Chioma Jesus

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Kissing And Sucking Each Others Tongue (Video) by ShitHead(m): 2:42pm On Apr 30, 2018
Who do you want him to kiss and suck? Your grandma?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Kissing And Sucking Each Others Tongue (Video) by MrGreenMavro: 2:42pm On Apr 30, 2018
angry

yuck
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Kissing And Sucking Each Others Tongue (Video) by naijjaman(m): 2:42pm On Apr 30, 2018
undecided
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Kissing And Sucking Each Others Tongue (Video) by Lalas247(f): 2:42pm On Apr 30, 2018
see blue film .. on Monday Op fear God na

biko were is my hubby cheesy

some ladies will be hating on this chioma girl like kilode she should be careful tho when u portray happy relationship on social media.
some Vultures wont rest till they become main bae. wish them the best seems he is really in love

4 Likes

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Kissing And Sucking Each Others Tongue (Video) by nairavsdollars(f): 2:43pm On Apr 30, 2018
who can link me with Chioma's babalawo?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Kissing And Sucking Each Others Tongue (Video) by Reelmii: 2:43pm On Apr 30, 2018
children of the world, I beg no spoil me o, o am still a vergin.......belive at ur own risk
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Kissing And Sucking Each Others Tongue (Video) by Adoghame22: 2:43pm On Apr 30, 2018
K
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Kissing And Sucking Each Others Tongue (Video) by Lalas247(f): 2:43pm On Apr 30, 2018
BUHARIISCURSED:
I'm dedicating this first to comment to my future wifey, anywhere you they come locate me.

I just released small sperm after watching the video shocked
weyrey grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Kissing And Sucking Each Others Tongue (Video) by trapQ: 2:43pm On Apr 30, 2018
Chaaaiii

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nkechi Blessing Wears A Pant For 3 Days - Opeyemi Falegan / Christabel Ekeh Suffers Boobs Spillage / Odunlade Adekola React To Rumour That He Asks For Sex From Upcoming Actresses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.