Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,563 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Ekiti Workers Embarrass And Mock Fayose While Addressing Them (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Workers Embarrass And Mock Fayose While Addressing Them (video) (4707 Views)

"No Water, No Food" - Soldiers Beg Buhari To Help Them (Video) / NAF Attacks Boko Haram Terrorist Locations In Borno, Kills Many Of Them(video) / DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekiti Workers Embarrass And Mock Fayose While Addressing Them (video) by arterxerxes: 1:47am On Aug 06, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrE0hrNyUzc

Governor Fayose while addressing the Workers/Teachers in Ekiti state was embarrassed and booed for not paying. He became angry and asked them to keep quiet or else he would not attend to them. He also promised them that what he said is what he will do but the workers continued mocking the Governor.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Workers Embarrass And Mock Fayose While Addressing Them (video) by HungerBAD: 2:01am On Aug 06, 2016
This Fayose is a Clown.

Started his speech in English,and when he got booed,he started explaining in Yoruba.

Which brings me to my question. Ekiti State,the State of Professors,how did you people get this one wrong?a leader is a reflection of the led.

This man is an embarrassment.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Workers Embarrass And Mock Fayose While Addressing Them (video) by modath(f): 2:08am On Aug 06, 2016
FanYogo1:
Osus, come and tell us how APC paid them grin grin grin grin

I just laugh each time i see some crazy people hailing him here anytime he does his usual Ekiti IDP media blitz.... Meawhile 90% of them have not even set foot out of their LG/ State but will tell you how he is so loved by Ekiti kete..

The people of the state are just counting down and banking on the FG to "show" him on their behalf when his tenure is over.... Despite receiving enough funds to cover 3mths (at least) recently, he has only agreed to pay 1month... The people are livid!!!

His conduct too? There is no insanity more potent than the one that has afflicted both him and his loudmouthed Siamese twins Lere... They are an embarrassment to a proud race..

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Workers Embarrass And Mock Fayose While Addressing Them (video) by FanYogo1(f): 2:21am On Aug 06, 2016
modath:

I just laugh each time i see them hailing him here when he does his usual Ekiti IDP media blitz.... Meawhile 90% of them have not even set foot out of their LG/ State but will tell you how he is so loved by the people..

The people of the state are just counting down and banking on the FG to "show" him on their behalf when his tenure is over....

Despite receiving enough funds to cover between 3mths (at least) recently, he has only agreed to pay 1month... The people are livid!!!

Trust me, Ekiti people are counting down clueless days Ibo like to glorify.

When I think of thugs, I think of Fayose. If he's not cutting ponmo for cameras, he's dirtying media microphones with his stank breathe.

Egbon, e ma worry. Ifayosile's numbered days are getting closer to zero.

12 Likes

Re: Ekiti Workers Embarrass And Mock Fayose While Addressing Them (video) by hummerwise(m): 2:31am On Aug 06, 2016
This man just seem to be working on ekiti people psyche..
This energy he is putting gathering people in order to give them a meaningless and fruitless pep talk can be channeled into things more productive to pay workers.. Instead of trying to stay relevant and win peoples heart with needless public stunt like campaign..

I dont like this man strategy at all... Always wanna to look admirable in public but trying to achieve some hidden objectives..

I just pity some people who see this man as a messiah instead of looking at the bigger picture..

Nigerians need to start rejecting rubbish like this...

Oshiomole is there deceiving his own people dancing around like a village masquerade.. .. I just cant believe Nigerians are still sleeping

11 Likes

Re: Ekiti Workers Embarrass And Mock Fayose While Addressing Them (video) by pythonkid(m): 2:35am On Aug 06, 2016
the man is really stupid and confused ... him and is brother jonathan needs therapist

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Workers Embarrass And Mock Fayose While Addressing Them (video) by aresa: 3:55am On Aug 06, 2016
The things is, he's used to fooling the poor and uneducated people in the street with rice thinking they'll always shield him from criticism and protests, but I don't see this clown getting away with this absurdity.

It's ok to admit that a lot of states are facing economic challenges just like Ekiti, but what do you do as a leader? You get creative and start looking for other ways and source of extra income, but this useless man care less, he even said he can not to anything about and can not turn himself into money..

What a shame...

10 Likes

Re: Ekiti Workers Embarrass And Mock Fayose While Addressing Them (video) by Progressive01(m): 5:59am On Aug 06, 2016
HungerBAD:
This Fayose is a Clown.

Started his speech in English,and when he got booed,he started explaining in Yoruba.

Which brings me to my question. Ekiti State,the State of Professors,how did you people get this one wrong?a leader is a reflection of the led.

That is the favourite political strategy of an average PDP member- one iPod Yewt did the same here once when I had his asss whooped.

When your plan isn't going as expected, play the religious card. If religion doesn't fly, play the regional card, if that also fails, apply the ethnic card!

The strategy works perfectly especially on people from a particular region of this country- that of religion is fool-proof for them.

Ask FFK, one of their greatest heroes!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Workers Embarrass And Mock Fayose While Addressing Them (video) by Progressive01(m): 6:01am On Aug 06, 2016
hummerwise:
This energy he is putting gathering people in order to give them a meaningless and fruitless pep talk can be channeled into things more productive to pay workers.. Instead of trying to stay relevant and win peoples heart with needless public stunt like campaign..

I dont like this man strategy at all... Always wanna to look admirable in public but trying to achieve some hidden objectives..

I just pity some people who see this man as a messiah instead of looking at the bigger picture..

Oshiomole is there deceiving his own people dancing around like a village masquerade.. .. I just cant believe Nigerians are still sleeping
cheesycheesy
Re: Ekiti Workers Embarrass And Mock Fayose While Addressing Them (video) by olaolaking: 6:11am On Aug 06, 2016
My people in Ekiti are feeling so bad because of this man called Fayose. Surprisingly enough, people in Enugu say he is good why Nnewi people say he is the best man they have ever heard of. So funny.

14 Likes

Re: Ekiti Workers Embarrass And Mock Fayose While Addressing Them (video) by babdap: 6:30am On Aug 06, 2016
If truly Ekiti is the land of Honour, Fayose is a bastard because he is a man of dishonoured. Fayose might be true son of some part in Nigeria but definitely not Ekiti.

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti Workers Embarrass And Mock Fayose While Addressing Them (video) by mikolo80: 6:43am On Aug 06, 2016
HungerBAD:
This Fayose is a Clown.

professors wen no fit ensure flushing toilet in theirrespective universities. Abegi mowu hia word

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Workers Embarrass And Mock Fayose While Addressing Them (video) by sebali: 6:48am On Aug 06, 2016
Things are falling apart so fast Fayose can't hold it. IPAD hwfar, bad market just dey fall press una from every corner.
In months to come the Economy would improve and dat would be d final nail on d Lost Israelites Coffin.

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Workers Embarrass And Mock Fayose While Addressing Them (video) by Godemcee(m): 7:01am On Aug 06, 2016
Fayose has already spiolted pdo chance un ekiti come 2019,I use to like d guy but know I hate him like satan.I don't know how a governor would be so un-intelligent nd uncivilised like him,all he does his distribute useless food nd snap pictire like an american top model,btw him nd kardashian family I don't know who like media pass.if those yeeboes really love fayose they should give ekiti obianno nd collect fayose.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Workers Embarrass And Mock Fayose While Addressing Them (video) by sebali: 7:11am On Aug 06, 2016
olaolaking:
My people in Ekiti are feeling so bad because of this man called Fayose. Surprisingly enough, people in Enugu say he is good why Nnewi people say he is the best man they have ever heard of. So funny.

The default mode of IPADS is to love Evil. Its not their fault their brains were wired this way.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Workers Embarrass And Mock Fayose While Addressing Them (video) by usba: 7:11am On Aug 06, 2016
They should stoned him with rotten tomatoes. .. fayoshi is a cursed man leader of ipod illiterates

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti Workers Embarrass And Mock Fayose While Addressing Them (video) by bamite(m): 7:13am On Aug 06, 2016
Eya.. They should pity this man na

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Workers Embarrass And Mock Fayose While Addressing Them (video) by Ojukwufrank: 7:34am On Aug 06, 2016
Fowlose, the President of Ipob and Biafra. Indonesia President is saying hello...

10 Likes

Re: Ekiti Workers Embarrass And Mock Fayose While Addressing Them (video) by Badtman(m): 7:45am On Aug 06, 2016
Ekiti workers deserve the Hungry tinx naw Sheybi una call for Fayose Ekiti State of jeun koku

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Workers Embarrass And Mock Fayose While Addressing Them (video) by gen2briz(m): 8:02am On Aug 06, 2016
Am still waiting for those flat head people to analyze the video for me.
Re: Ekiti Workers Embarrass And Mock Fayose While Addressing Them (video) by AWONEYAN(m): 8:13am On Aug 06, 2016
He was not elected to govern but to eat their future....

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Workers Embarrass And Mock Fayose While Addressing Them (video) by abduljabbar4(m): 8:26am On Aug 06, 2016
Chai! This must be the worst week of the decade for Fayosegrin

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Workers Embarrass And Mock Fayose While Addressing Them (video) by milky3(f): 8:40am On Aug 06, 2016
now the people knows better
Re: Ekiti Workers Embarrass And Mock Fayose While Addressing Them (video) by koladebrainiac(m): 8:45am On Aug 06, 2016
Ekiti state of yakoyo
.cant he get at least a single factory that will be producing rice for his people?
Not even fertilizer for farmers
Ekiti people are predominantly farmers they produce yams n cassavas why cant he empower the farmers n give them seedling . its unfair on ekiti people. He his just dashing them food instead of teaching them how to make food.
Ekiti people need to understand he has nothing to offer just like buhari ...

Look at obiano abi whats his is name sef. The guy is exporting ugwu abi wetin sef. At least

Fayose is importing rice

Back in the days rice is considered a rich mqn food maybe thats why they love him n his bag of rice. So people can be mumu for africa

I believe the next oposition in ekiti will easily beat him. The only thing the people need to campaign with is industry or factories .

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Workers Embarrass And Mock Fayose While Addressing Them (video) by Babacele: 11:38am On Aug 06, 2016
hummerwise:

now you stepped on my rattlesnake by saying Oshiomole is deceiving which people? please explain with facts not hearsays because many of us will learn from the education. my hasty conclusion is that since the days of Ogbemudia, Oshiomole is the next best thing to happen to Edo. so how is Oshiomole deceiving Edo people?
Re: Ekiti Workers Embarrass And Mock Fayose While Addressing Them (video) by bnanzip(m): 2:55pm On Aug 06, 2016
Fayose seems to have offended the gods. Everyone is against him, both within and without

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Workers Embarrass And Mock Fayose While Addressing Them (video) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 06, 2016
HungerBAD:
This Fayose is a Clown.

Which brings me to my question. Ekiti State,the State of Professors ,how did you people get this one wrong?a leader is a reflection of the led.

Liar....Imo is the state of professors, followed by Anambra, then Delta and Edo. Get your facts right. Yoruba and propaganda
Re: Ekiti Workers Embarrass And Mock Fayose While Addressing Them (video) by arterxerxes: 10:09pm On Aug 06, 2016
Clinton9000:

Liar....Imo is the state of professors, followed by Anambra, then Delta and Edo. Get your facts right. Yoruba and propaganda
But I thought Ekiti is the fountain of Knowledge?
Re: Ekiti Workers Embarrass And Mock Fayose While Addressing Them (video) by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:29pm On Aug 06, 2016
Fayose only Impresses illiterates and clowns of ugwu republic of Biafra.

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Workers Embarrass And Mock Fayose While Addressing Them (video) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 06, 2016
arterxerxes:
But I thought Ekiti is the fountain of Knowledge?

By yoruba propaganda.
Re: Ekiti Workers Embarrass And Mock Fayose While Addressing Them (video) by Businessideas: 12:21am On Aug 07, 2016
Clinton9000:

By yoruba propaganda.

Stop being tribalistic.The joke is on you and try to be truthful so we will have less of this nauseating tribal bashings On Nairaland .It was a military government led by a non Ekiti/Yoruba indigene that gave the state the slogan.Fayemi has even promoted a different slogan not because they are not truly the fountain of knowledge but to promote honor and valour over knowledge.Ekiti are still known for their craze for academic achievement, from the old to the young, Ekiti people are well known for academic brilliance.The most recent is the young man who is the first Nigerian graduate to make a 5.0 perfect score

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Country Will Be Africa’s First Great Power? / Amnesty International Researcher Disgraces Nigerian Military Spokesman On TV / Can Pastor Tunde Bakare Be Serious With This? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.