Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,089 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Can You Help Me With A Student Loan? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can You Help Me With A Student Loan? (641 Views)

Edward Kisuze, Ugandan Lecturer Arrested For Sexually Harassing A Student / Why Is Student's Loan Not Obtainable In Nigeria? / I Saw This In A JSS1 Maths Textbook..can You Help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Help Me With A Student Loan? by Soullotion(m): 2:19am On Aug 06, 2016
My appeal goes to every well-meaning Nigerians and to those that still have the love of people at heart.
The reason for this appeal is that I need an urgent loan. A student loan. This is for the completion of my university tuition fee. The deadline for the payment is in a couple of weeks. I've been able to gather an ample amount of this fee but I still need a sum of 15,000 naira to complete it. And as it stands, I'm not sure I can get it before the deadline. So the need to cry for help.
This loan, if granted, I promise will be returned in a month time.

Please, this is not a scam and I'm not a scammer.

For privacy reasons, you can pm me, add this BBM PIN: 52C94DFF or send email to soullotion1@gmail.com.

Thanks as I anticipate your contact.
"we all need somebody to lean on sometimes"
Re: Can You Help Me With A Student Loan? by iyimide(m): 2:20am On Aug 06, 2016
Download the paylater app from playstore.. It works
Re: Can You Help Me With A Student Loan? by Soullotion(m): 2:24am On Aug 06, 2016
Yeah. I have that as my last resort.
But again, I need 15. Paylater gives 10 for a start.
Re: Can You Help Me With A Student Loan? by Jennasmith27(f): 3:04pm On Oct 03, 2016
Seniors , a beg I am new to this , I make a hacker transfer funds to my eco bank account. the money don reflect for my account but I dey fear. I want to know if it i safe ? the hacker (zero_code1@yahoo.com) they work transfer for my guys for Malaysia way dem they cashout alright .

(1) (Reply)

Suggestions On Schools Around Ikeja/environs Needed Urgently / Response To "Should I Apply For DE Or HND" / Famous Countries With Their Weird Superstition~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.