Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Fayose Struggles To Justify Statements About Aisha Buhari As She Arrives In US - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Struggles To Justify Statements About Aisha Buhari As She Arrives In US (24388 Views)

Mc Tagwaye Shakes President Buhari, As DSS Reacts (Photos, Video) / Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Buhari's Kitchen Comment About Aisha / "Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Struggles To Justify Statements About Aisha Buhari As She Arrives In US by Goddygee(m): 12:44pm On Aug 06, 2016
jameseva:

Attention Seun, lalasticlala - A Paid Troll!!
Go get a lyf bro... so saying my mind makes me being paid to say so...? shey na u day pay me ?
Re: Fayose Struggles To Justify Statements About Aisha Buhari As She Arrives In US by kingkhalifaISIS(m): 12:54pm On Aug 06, 2016
xcuggsm:

Haba! are you not too quick to arrive at a conclusion?

Anyway, everything has a price and you won't expect the US to initiate a diplomatic row at this time. Particularly, this election year

The West and the Arab/Moslem nations are struggling for the soul of Nigeria. So the USA is being strategic in handling matters.
but why did clueless bulldogs Efcc turn blind eyes to Mrs Aisha halliburton saga over night the said Aisha buhari APC shown her passport is walking freely in USA without the authority harassing her... wife of the President Aisha halliburton buhari, it took her nearly a year before she prove her innocence after the Fulani cow sipping dung might have struck a deal with US at the expense of ND crude oil... buhari is the master of deceit, lies forgery and manipulator
Re: Fayose Struggles To Justify Statements About Aisha Buhari As She Arrives In US by ceaser: 12:59pm On Aug 06, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
cry cry cry cry Boss, pls mercy me. Na joke I dey. I no mean wetin I type that time Pity my guy and check my signature

STFUareyouG0d:
Bros easy on me Na. Hian! I no be Igbo and I no be Yoruba either. But one thing I can assure you is I'm Nigerian tongue tongue tongue

Bros pls check my signature sir

Re: Fayose Struggles To Justify Statements About Aisha Buhari As She Arrives In US by chidozieikeji2: 1:40pm On Aug 06, 2016
masseratti:
please hush it mr, don't display ignorance on public fora, Omar Bashir has diplomatic immunity, he had to be smuggled out of SA, once a court convict you, like fayose claimed, your diplomatic immunity will not cover you, except you want to visit NYC where the UN is, so Stop all your conspiracy theory, its foolish to think the major principals of the Halliburton scandal Obj ans Abdulsalam, will engage the service of the wife of their political enemy as at then for such a deal, Fayose is just plain stupid.
omar bashir case is entirely different from this woman's case firstly omar bashir have a warrant of arrest placed on him by un which is a world body and no negotiation can settle that because it involves a lot of nations while madams case have to do with america as a nation and not the world, secondly if they arrest madam oga can easily send chevron packing but in omar bashar case if they arrest omar basha his deputy will go and give thanksgiving in church because he will automatically become president so how do u expect him to negotiate for his release,furthermore america don't have much assets in sudan that will affect dia economy if they are sent packing in sudan but here in nigeria they ave a lot of multinationals ranging from chevron to halliburton dats why during abachas years upon all their hatred for abacha dey cudnt do anytin to him so mr man don't compare omar bashir with madam madam have full backing of her husband while omar bashir while away from his country has no backing, and also remember that the elite wen it comes to looting are too united all diz politicians are one dey steal together at night and den fight in public in the morning so don't be deceived with obj and buharis faceoff that time they are all one for u to understand better go and read the iron law of oligarchy in google u will receive more knowlege abt the elite class for u to understand me better hope u saw how dasuki shared d yams even apc members got the yam even our oga collected jeep for u to know that all of them are one while we fight like fools in the internet for them
Re: Fayose Struggles To Justify Statements About Aisha Buhari As She Arrives In US by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 06, 2016
ceaser:

Bros why you dey laugh me Na? cry cry cry

Bros abeg check out my signature and help a brother. Thanks sir
Re: Fayose Struggles To Justify Statements About Aisha Buhari As She Arrives In US by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 06, 2016
Katerine7 wink wink wink you're beautiful
Re: Fayose Struggles To Justify Statements About Aisha Buhari As She Arrives In US by Akpuoru: 2:55pm On Aug 06, 2016
A man who could travel thousands of miles to mount a podium in a train station in far away China, couldn't have defined madness in better ways.
Fayose is mentally sick and seriously needs help. It's sad that this same pazzo is in charge of a whole state.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Struggles To Justify Statements About Aisha Buhari As She Arrives In US by masseratti: 4:26pm On Aug 06, 2016
chidozieikeji2:
omar bashir case is entirely different from this woman's case firstly omar bashir have a warrant of arrest placed on him by un which is a world body and no negotiation can settle that because it involves a lot of nations while madams case have to do with america as a nation and not the world, secondly if they arrest madam oga can easily send chevron packing but in omar bashar case if they arrest omar basha his deputy will go and give thanksgiving in church because he will automatically become president so how do u expect him to negotiate for his release,furthermore america don't have much assets in sudan that will affect dia economy if they are sent packing in sudan but here in nigeria they ave a lot of multinationals ranging from chevron to halliburton dats why during abachas years upon all their hatred for abacha dey cudnt do anytin to him so mr man don't compare omar bashir with madam madam have full backing of her husband while omar bashir while away from his country has no backing, and also remember that the elite wen it comes to looting are too united all diz politicians are one dey steal together at night and den fight in public in the morning so don't be deceived with obj and buharis faceoff that time they are all one for u to understand better go and read the iron law of oligarchy in google u will receive more knowlege abt the elite class for u to understand me better hope u saw how dasuki shared d yams even apc members got the yam even our oga collected jeep for u to know that all of them are one while we fight like fools in the internet for them
thank you I agree, you won, I don't do this with babies online, onto the next. Omar Bahir has arrest warrant from the UN? where fo you get that from? smh
Re: Fayose Struggles To Justify Statements About Aisha Buhari As She Arrives In US by chidozieikeji2: 5:06pm On Aug 06, 2016
masseratti:
thank you I agree, you won, I don't do this with babies online, onto the next. Omar Bahir has arrest warrant from the UN? where fo you get that from? smh
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Criminal_Court open this link and know more about icc that issued arrest warrant on omar al basha the icc is the judicial branch of the un, the icc issues arrest warrants once it gets complain from the un security council so my broda let me give u dis example if the nigerian judiciary issues an arrest warrant on anybody is it not the nigerian govt that issued the arrest warrant why are u doubting me wen I said dat d un issued arrest warrant on omar basha the icc is a branch of the un so learn dat fact and secondly this is not the issue of children and adult a child can teach u what u don't even know moreover am not a child am just telling u d fact its left for u to believe or reject and not calling me a child
Re: Fayose Struggles To Justify Statements About Aisha Buhari As She Arrives In US by masseratti: 6:20pm On Aug 06, 2016
chidozieikeji2:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Criminal_Court open this link and know more about icc that issued arrest warrant on omar al basha the icc is the judicial branch of the un, the icc issues arrest warrants once it gets complain from the un security council so my broda let me give u dis example if the nigerian judiciary issues an arrest warrant on anybody is it not the nigerian govt that issued the arrest warrant why are u doubting me wen I said dat d un issued arrest warrant on omar basha the icc is a branch of the un so learn dat fact and secondly this is not the issue of children and adult a child can teach u what u don't even know moreover am not a child am just telling u d fact its left for u to believe or reject and not calling me a child
please stop quoting things like this please, its not fair saying things like this in public fora, the ICC is a body on its own, not a branch of UN, it is ratified by members of UN, same goes for IOC and FIFA, same goes for IMF and World bank, they are not branch of UN, its members are part of those organizations, that said, the UN security council cannot issue an arrest warrant to ICC to arrest anyone, their modus is subject for another day another time, no matter how you spin it, America is not Nigeria where a Judge will pronounce somepne guilty and the President will wave it citing diplomatic immunity, the GOP will tear Obama into pieces, the American press will have a field day. I learn from anyone everyone, this is not about child.
Re: Fayose Struggles To Justify Statements About Aisha Buhari As She Arrives In US by kwambula(f): 9:00pm On Aug 06, 2016
shocked
Re: Fayose Struggles To Justify Statements About Aisha Buhari As She Arrives In US by chidozieikeji2: 9:54pm On Aug 06, 2016
masseratti:
please stop quoting things like this please, its not fair saying things like this in public fora, the ICC is a body on its own, not a branch of UN, it is ratified by members of UN, same goes for IOC and FIFA, same goes for IMF and World bank, they are not branch of UN, its members are part of those organizations, that said, the UN security council cannot issue an arrest warrant to ICC to arrest anyone, their modus is subject for another day another time, no matter how you spin it, America is not Nigeria where a Judge will pronounce somepne guilty and the President will wave it citing diplomatic immunity, the GOP will tear Obama into pieces, the American press will have a field day. I learn from anyone everyone, this is not about child.
my broda when it comes to economic interest america can compromise anytin remember the contra war in nicaragua and d shaddy deals america played in it secondly take it or leave it all diz organisation u mentioned are under un but they are independent of d un just d way our judiciary enjoys dia immunity
Re: Fayose Struggles To Justify Statements About Aisha Buhari As She Arrives In US by masseratti: 11:28pm On Aug 06, 2016
chidozieikeji2:
my broda when it comes to economic interest america can compromise anytin remember the contra war in nicaragua and d shaddy deals america played in it secondly take it or leave it all diz organisation u mentioned are under un but they are independent of d un just d way our judiciary enjoys dia immunity
seems you are not on this planet to know that they don't import oil from Nigeria again, they produce more oil than we do, contra was on a foreign soil, there is a reason they are still keeping guatanamo bay prison out of their soil, their laws wont allow it, same goes for a convict stepping on their soil, the government can't wave shit.
Re: Fayose Struggles To Justify Statements About Aisha Buhari As She Arrives In US by chidozieikeji2: 2:40pm On Aug 07, 2016
masseratti:
seems you are not on this planet to know that they don't import oil from Nigeria again, they produce more oil than we do, contra was on a foreign soil, there is a reason they are still keeping guatanamo bay prison out of their soil, their laws wont allow it, same goes for a convict stepping on their soil, the government can't wave shit.
my broda it seem u don't understand me clearly america is not importing oil from nigeria but they have multinational companies doing big time oil business in nigeria and diz companies in turn export their profits to their country which help in boosting their economy if they arrest madam the govt can easily send doz companies packing in a twinkle of an eye by revoking their respective oil licence
Re: Fayose Struggles To Justify Statements About Aisha Buhari As She Arrives In US by masseratti: 4:02pm On Aug 07, 2016
chidozieikeji2:
my broda it seem u don't understand me clearly america is not importing oil from nigeria but they have multinational companies doing big time oil business in nigeria and diz companies in turn export their profits to their country which help in boosting their economy if they arrest madam the govt can easily send doz companies packing in a twinkle of an eye by revoking their respective oil licence
whatever chevron, Exxon Mobil Haliburton, those are the major American firms in oil and gas are making, its negligent to American economic for now, they knew former heads of states were involved in the Haliburton scandal, yet they went ahead to prosecute, mind you no more cold war, Oga am done abeg u win.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Orders CBN To Blacklist Importers Of Palm Oil, 42 Other Items / No Nigerian Citizenship For British By Marriage / Osun Election: Ademola Adeleke Speaks, Warns INEC Against Tampering With Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.