Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Fayose Struggles To Justify Statements About Aisha Buhari As She Arrives In US - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Struggles To Justify Statements About Aisha Buhari As She Arrives In US (24389 Views)

Mc Tagwaye Shakes President Buhari, As DSS Reacts (Photos, Video) / Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Buhari's Kitchen Comment About Aisha / "Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Struggles To Justify Statements About Aisha Buhari As She Arrives In US by oldninja(m): 8:43am On Aug 06, 2016
Fayose is a nuisance! But come oo, how does this positively affect the price of garri in the market?
Re: Fayose Struggles To Justify Statements About Aisha Buhari As She Arrives In US by 989900E: 8:45am On Aug 06, 2016
Aisha's lawyers will be smiling to the bank soon.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Struggles To Justify Statements About Aisha Buhari As She Arrives In US by 77Trumpet: 8:56am On Aug 06, 2016
Inspectahdeck:
They gat no voice again, shameful people.

[b]
An investigation by SaharaReporters revealed that Mr. Fayose once had his visa to the US revoked by the American Embassy in Abuja as a result of the governor’s alleged involvement in corrupt practices and sponsorship of violence against his political opponents.
[/b
Hmmm What a man.

Fayose should consider his position now and stand down. Forget about immunity. This is a matter of integrity.

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Struggles To Justify Statements About Aisha Buhari As She Arrives In US by morayolawal: 8:59am On Aug 06, 2016
Pls do u ever believe a fraud man like fayose i pity ekiti indegens. state full of educated people now ve thug as gov. omase o

1 Like

Re: Fayose Struggles To Justify Statements About Aisha Buhari As She Arrives In US by ibnjarir93(m): 9:06am On Aug 06, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
The fact still remains, this man is keeping APC on their feet grin grin

Pls check my signature kiss kiss
With lies?

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Struggles To Justify Statements About Aisha Buhari As She Arrives In US by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 06, 2016
ibnjarir93:
With lies?
What lies sir? grin
Re: Fayose Struggles To Justify Statements About Aisha Buhari As She Arrives In US by maasoap(m): 9:12am On Aug 06, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:

Check your signature for what? You are a bad product, difficult to market. Fayose's follower, no way.

6 Likes

Re: Fayose Struggles To Justify Statements About Aisha Buhari As She Arrives In US by blackpanda: 9:13am On Aug 06, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:

May God help u. grin

1 Like

Re: Fayose Struggles To Justify Statements About Aisha Buhari As She Arrives In US by May19th: 9:17am On Aug 06, 2016
HateU2:
Like I said, Fayose needs a doctor from Yaba left.

why Yabaleft brother?
Re: Fayose Struggles To Justify Statements About Aisha Buhari As She Arrives In US by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 06, 2016
May19th:

why Yabaleft brother?
is it not obvious he needs a treatment His brain is mal-functioning angry

I'm transgender undecided
Use bro/sis sir embarassed

1 Like

Re: Fayose Struggles To Justify Statements About Aisha Buhari As She Arrives In US by kstix(m): 9:22am On Aug 06, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:

sorry o wailer, which feet are u talking about? Is it the joke of a PDP opposition in general that u'r talking about. U were one of d flat-heads dat said he was better than ojukwu and all ur south east governors. I cant bliv u relegated ur ojukwu to be less than this mediocre and u are still mumuishly supporting him like a goat to d slaughter house. U better wake up

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Struggles To Justify Statements About Aisha Buhari As She Arrives In US by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 06, 2016
maasoap:

Check your signature for what? You are a bad product, difficult to market. Fayose's follower, no way.
cry cry cry cry Boss, pls mercy me. Na joke I dey. I no mean wetin I type that time

Pity my guy and check my signature
Re: Fayose Struggles To Justify Statements About Aisha Buhari As She Arrives In US by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 06, 2016
kstix:

sorry o wailer, which feet are u talking about? Is it the joke of a PDP opposition in general that u'r talking about. U were one of d flat-heads dat said he was better than ojukwu and all ur south east governors. I cant bliv u relegated ur ojukwu to be less than this mediocre and u are still mumuishly supporting him like a goat to d slaughter house. U better wake up
Bros easy on me Na. Hian! I no be Igbo and I no be Yoruba either. But one thing I can assure you is I'm Nigerian tongue tongue tongue

Bros pls check my signature sir
Re: Fayose Struggles To Justify Statements About Aisha Buhari As She Arrives In US by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 06, 2016
blackpanda:

May God help u. grin
amen sir

Bros have you checked my signature?
Re: Fayose Struggles To Justify Statements About Aisha Buhari As She Arrives In US by rhymaholic: 9:37am On Aug 06, 2016
Fayose that doesn't have sense. Only a matter of time before he goes mad. We knew Aisha Buhari wasn't wanted ib the USA, Fayose and his aids know that too but they only brought it up in the spur of the moment to distract us from his account being frozen for collecting Dasuki money. I just feel pity for the people of Ekiti.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Struggles To Justify Statements About Aisha Buhari As She Arrives In US by lizzy5: 10:01am On Aug 06, 2016
seen
Re: Fayose Struggles To Justify Statements About Aisha Buhari As She Arrives In US by sododo(m): 10:03am On Aug 06, 2016
kingkhalifaISIS:
how many millions of barrels of crude oil from the creek did Buhari use to bribe US government before they turn blind eyes to Mrs Aisha halliburton...
Sorry
Re: Fayose Struggles To Justify Statements About Aisha Buhari As She Arrives In US by chidozieikeji2: 10:06am On Aug 06, 2016
Diplomatic immunity at work well negotiated movement u can understand it more if u read law,pol sc or international relations before she became firstlady wen did she visit america last because I know everybody in her level loves visiting america once in a year my man she can't be arrested like dat america have dia investments like chevron to protect in nigeria so going to america have not proved her innocence yet she can prove her innocence by going to america after 2019 when PDP might have defeated her husband

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Struggles To Justify Statements About Aisha Buhari As She Arrives In US by Shome36(m): 10:12am On Aug 06, 2016
gen2briz:
We'll never believe those pictures until she snap pictures with Obama inside his bedroom.

We also dere her to spend up to one month in U.S

cc: wailers Nation wide grin
HAHAHAHAHA..... I'm seriously expecting Fayose to come up with something of that nature
Re: Fayose Struggles To Justify Statements About Aisha Buhari As She Arrives In US by adeomoakin1(m): 10:23am On Aug 06, 2016
Holding a big positions by a tout is not a crime, put a tout into a big position unknowingly is a mistake but putting a well known tout into a big position because of stomach infrastructure is a great foolishness...Fayoose has being a renowned tout Wright from his childwood so its the fault of those that gave him chance after he has shown his trough colour to the in the 1st place.
Re: Fayose Struggles To Justify Statements About Aisha Buhari As She Arrives In US by xcuggsm(m): 10:27am On Aug 06, 2016
kingkhalifaISIS:
how many millions of barrels of crude oil from the creek did Buhari use to bribe US government before they turn blind eyes to Mrs Aisha halliburton...
Haba! are you not too quick to arrive at a conclusion?

Anyway, everything has a price and you won't expect the US to initiate a diplomatic row at this time. Particularly, this election year

The West and the Arab/Moslem nations are struggling for the soul of Nigeria. So the USA is being strategic in handling matters.
Re: Fayose Struggles To Justify Statements About Aisha Buhari As She Arrives In US by Coldfeets: 10:28am On Aug 06, 2016
This is the problem with crying wolf when there's none

Now, see what Governor Chukwudi Fayose has done to himself

As from henceforth, no reasonable person will pay him any heed again

The emphasis is on the word reasonable
Re: Fayose Struggles To Justify Statements About Aisha Buhari As She Arrives In US by lordlarry(m): 10:53am On Aug 06, 2016
Pls in as much as Aisha buhari has entered US to prove her critics wrong let her husband also do same by providing his wasc certificate rather than hire 13 sans for his defense & also probe the harlibuton scandal to fish out the real Aisha buhari mentioned in the scam

1 Like

Re: Fayose Struggles To Justify Statements About Aisha Buhari As She Arrives In US by omogidi234(m): 10:53am On Aug 06, 2016
oluspicy:
Its a clear evidence that Mr. Fayose's mouth runs faster than his brain.

I once had a boss like that...

I take exception to this cartoon. If you want to yab Fayose, you are free but not the rest of us. Haba, which kain thing be this? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin abeg remove am.
Re: Fayose Struggles To Justify Statements About Aisha Buhari As She Arrives In US by TheAlchemist: 11:01am On Aug 06, 2016
A picture says a thousand words. Jokes apart if you look closely at the pictures you can see that the first lady seems a bit uncomfortable, the smile on her face is what we see daily from watching nollywood movies, I really wonder what she is afraid of?
Re: Fayose Struggles To Justify Statements About Aisha Buhari As She Arrives In US by masseratti: 11:10am On Aug 06, 2016
chidozieikeji2:
Diplomatic immunity at work well negotiated movement u can understand it more if u read law,pol sc or international relations before she became firstlady wen did she visit america last because I know everybody in her level loves visiting america once in a year my man she can't be arrested like dat america have dia investments like chevron to protect in nigeria so going to america have not proved her innocence yet she can prove her innocence by going to america after 2019 when PDP might have defeated her husband
please hush it mr, don't display ignorance on public fora, Omar Bashir has diplomatic immunity, he had to be smuggled out of SA, once a court convict you, like fayose claimed, your diplomatic immunity will not cover you, except you want to visit NYC where the UN is, so Stop all your conspiracy theory, its foolish to think the major principals of the Halliburton scandal Obj ans Abdulsalam, will engage the service of the wife of their political enemy as at then for such a deal, Fayose is just plain stupid.

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Struggles To Justify Statements About Aisha Buhari As She Arrives In US by rrhostomy(m): 11:19am On Aug 06, 2016
Fayose was looking for cheap points then. He has been ill advised. Look before you speak next time Mr Fayose
Re: Fayose Struggles To Justify Statements About Aisha Buhari As She Arrives In US by jameseva: 11:47am On Aug 06, 2016
Goddygee:
All Politicians are d same, b it PDP or APC, av lost intrest in Nigerian politics a long tym ago...

Attention Seun, lalasticlala - A Paid Troll!!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Struggles To Justify Statements About Aisha Buhari As She Arrives In US by Ejerry(m): 12:10pm On Aug 06, 2016
ohhhhhh........how i'd love to see fayose's face rightnow!
Re: Fayose Struggles To Justify Statements About Aisha Buhari As She Arrives In US by aalbasu55: 12:25pm On Aug 06, 2016
kingkhalifaISIS:
which crude oil? Have forgotten about the Niger Delta avenger's? Or are they working with buhari?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Struggles To Justify Statements About Aisha Buhari As She Arrives In US by kingkhalifaISIS(m): 12:43pm On Aug 06, 2016
aalbasu55:
which crude oil? Have forgotten about the Niger Delta avenger's? Or are they working with buhari?
clown stop contradicting urself... even if buhari poo in ur eyes u will see still no wrong doing in it undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obiano To Convert Unizik Temp-site Motor Park To Mini Leisure Park-photos / Buhari Orders CBN To Blacklist Importers Of Palm Oil, 42 Other Items / DSS Speaks On Plot By Presidency To Sack DSS DG, Yusuf Bichi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.