Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,837 members, 7,956,159 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:10 AM

UK-Based Man Excited With His Nigerian Passport - Photo - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK-Based Man Excited With His Nigerian Passport - Photo (47948 Views)

South African Man Gets His Nigerian Visa & He's Excited / See The Official Cost Of A Nigerian Passport / Who Knows The Owner Of This Passport? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK-Based Man Excited With His Nigerian Passport - Photo by koolaid87: 5:12pm On Aug 06, 2016
otimothy:
That mouth you take kiss the passport I give you 3months in naija na teeth you go take tear am pieces.

3 month too much. 3 weeks will do.
Re: UK-Based Man Excited With His Nigerian Passport - Photo by koolaid87: 5:18pm On Aug 06, 2016
God, pls guard my family and loved ones outta that hole. That's the only way I'll forget her completely.

God bless the country that cares about my existence.

1 Like

Re: UK-Based Man Excited With His Nigerian Passport - Photo by jaywhoco(m): 7:50pm On Aug 06, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
dats because you have not stayed long enough in Naija.... make we switch passports naa
him no know say phcn dey bill sunlight and say rice be 300naira a derica
Re: UK-Based Man Excited With His Nigerian Passport - Photo by HammerTheirPapa(f): 9:15pm On Aug 06, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
dats because you have not stayed long enough in Naija.... make we switch passports naa

The guy never jam. Let him show that passport at any european airport and watch how the immigration will ransack his luggage and even switch on a touchlight into his butthole looking for bombs and contrabands.
Re: UK-Based Man Excited With His Nigerian Passport - Photo by HammerTheirPapa(f): 9:41pm On Aug 06, 2016
Phinity318:

Talk good about ur country u won't, outsider talk u dy hate... Bro u b Nnamdi KANU?

Oga go siddon, inside gutter make we lie and pretend say the country good. Who the useless country help. Probably your father politician. See the kain people wey you fit deceive, na people wey this kain head...yo..r..ub..

Re: UK-Based Man Excited With His Nigerian Passport - Photo by Ugosample(m): 9:42pm On Aug 06, 2016
HammerTheirPapa:

The guy never jam. Let him show that passport at any european airport and watch how the immigration will ransack his luggage and even switch on a touchlight into his butthole looking for bombs and contrabands.

Lol!!!!
It's not that bad.
At least, not in my own experience sha
Re: UK-Based Man Excited With His Nigerian Passport - Photo by Vendoor(f): 12:52pm On Aug 07, 2016
Caleycash:
Its Rare not Rear dear... no mind the idiot

Modified, Thanks cheesy
Re: UK-Based Man Excited With His Nigerian Passport - Photo by seangy4konji: 3:30pm On Aug 07, 2016
na craze deh worry am.
Re: UK-Based Man Excited With His Nigerian Passport - Photo by Caleycash(m): 10:10pm On Aug 07, 2016
Vendoor:

Modified, Thanks cheesy
Ur welcome

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BREAKING: Heavy Traffic As Damaged Plane Blocks Agege Motor ROAD (pic) / Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Place For Americans To Visit / First Nigerian Family To Reach The North-Pole!: (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.